انجمن تخصصی مهندسین مکانیک

نسخه‌ی کامل: China Velvet Bag
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
We supply Jewelry pouch with logo of velvet plush. We are manufacturer of Jewelry Packaging & Displays. Most of them in stock, sample is free for quality checking. Customized color, size, logo are accepted. Please feel free to tell us your ideas, we could do any OEM. Looking forward to get your news.
Jewelry pouch with logo of velvet plush
1. Product Introduction
FANXI Wholesale Custom Logo Black Jewellery Pouch For Ring Watch Gift Bracelet Packaging Drawstring Velvet Pouch Jewelry Bag.
2. Product Parameter (specification)
3. Product Details
4. Deliver, shipping and serving
1. Normal packing: EPE sheeted + Good cardboard box with lid + Master export carton
2. Other packing: Bubble bag/ Sleeves paper box/ Folding box + Master export carton
3. Shipping by DHL/UPS/Fedex or by sea can be available.
5. Customer's Feedback
6. LOGO Process Way
7. Company Information
8. FAQ
We mainly produce &customize all kind of gift boxes, corrugated boxes and PVC boxes, cosmetic boxes, jewelry boxes, jewelry displays, wine boxes, greeting cards, calendars, health care products packing boxes, chocolate boxes, etc.
Q1: Do you have any MOQ?
A: Yes, 1pcs for stock, MOQ for customization according to craftwork.
Q2: What is the lead time?
A: Sample time 7 days, 15-25 days for the mass production.
Q3: Can we put our logo on the products?
A: Yes,welcome
Q4: Could you offer the dummy sample even pre-production sample before I place the order?
A: Yes,both could be offered for confirmation.
Q5: If I do not like the color, could I change the color?
A: Yes, if all standard colors could not meet your needs, we could customized by your PMS.
Q6: How should I pay for you if I place order to you?
A: Usually, 50% T/T deposit, 50% against the copy of Documents.China Velvet Bag
website:http://www.fanxi-package.com/packaging-bag/velvet-bag/