انجمن تخصصی مهندسین مکانیک

نسخه‌ی کامل: The Life Chronicle of the Reborn Younger Sister
شما در حال مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی متنی این صفحه می‌باشید. مشاهده‌ی نسخه‌ی کامل با قالب بندی مناسب.
Wang Mei has been running her family for so many years, but she is not a vegetarian. She is satisfied with everything. She will live here in the future, so she immediately tidies up. His father, you go to the street to buy a bucket and a brush or something. Anyway, we all came here today, so we cleaned it up at one time. And the ground is all cement anyway, so we just brush it all over again. "Wang Mei's two long braids on her shoulders were pulled up high, and she put on the blue Dacron coat she had prepared for cleaning at home. She rolled up her sleeves and said," Well, Then you can stay here now, or you can go around. "Then you touch your wallet, turn around and go out, turn around and close the door, and then go to buy a bucket.". When Wang Mei saw that her eldest daughter was going to pick up a stick against the edge of the well, she hurriedly stopped her, "Xiao Yun, don't touch it, get your clothes dirty and go back like this?" As he spoke, he reached out his hand and pulled up Fang Yunyun. He flicked the ash that did not exist on Fang Yunyun's sleeve with his hand. He said angrily, "You are not a child now. You will open the door to do business in the future. You should look like an adult!" She stepped back and looked at her daughter up and down. "My daughter has grown up." Her eyes were all gentle. She was embarrassed to twist her face and did not look at herself. She turned around in a funny way and then said, "In the future, such a little thing will be done by Xiaojin. He is a boy. If he doesn't do this, who will do it?" "Mom, I'm going to go to the east heart into the cloth, tomorrow we will move the things in the house." Get parents to affirm, on one hand is very encouraging,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, followed by pressure, Fang Yunyun side excited mom and dad are so optimistic about themselves, so fully support and trust themselves. (Fang Yunyun does not know. There is also a younger sister in the family who has already used water to grind her parents to let her open a shop in the future, and the two people in the family who want to pick a moon for the youngest daughter, in their hearts, have already decided that the eldest daughter will open a shop independently in the future.) On the one hand, the pressure in their hearts is soaring, and they are afraid that they will not succeed as a daughter. Wang Mei nodded repeatedly, "En En, it's like this. Listen to you. I'll urge your father later." After thinking about it carefully,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, she said, "I'll also tidy up the vegetable plot at home to help you. As for the matter of pulling cloth, ask your father to be with you. You know it's OK to keep your eyes in your hands." The youngest brother Fang Zhijin and the youngest brother Fang Zhijin, one after the other, went out to turn around after turning around each house. They turned around the house left, right, front, back and forth before they finished. When Wang Mei saw that they were brother and sister together, she felt that there was no danger, so she let them turn around. At this time, they came to the yard again. The youngest looked around and felt that the tile-roofed house on the west side was better. Although it was a little big for him to live alone, if he got two bookshelves inside and a small study of his own, it would be very compact. Thinking like this, he happily acted like a spoiled child to Wang Mei, "Mom, can I live in this one?" Not to be outdone, Fang Zhijin immediately pointed at it at will, and finally pointed to the tile-roofed house in the east to report to Wang Mei, ceramic sandblasting nozzles ,10g Ozone Generator, "Mom, I want this one.". "It was a real report, and there was no meaning of inquiry in her tone. Wang Mei couldn't help laughing when she saw the youngest daughter with her little face up, twisting her body, and pulling her skirt with a posture that you had to agree even if you didn't agree. Although she knew that she was using the grinding method, she couldn't love her. She unconsciously softened her voice and casually added three points of spoiling." It's not for you to live in! Live in whichever room you like! Then he straightened his daughter and pretended to complain, "Stand well, how old are you, and you can't grow up!" Fang Zhijin, who did not get an accurate answer from her mother, was a little tasty, "Humph!" Glancing disdainfully at the youngest sister who stuck to her mother, she was a little contemptuous and a little jealous. She wanted to pull her mother over like the youngest sister and ask whether it was good or not, but she felt that if she was too feminine like the youngest sister, she was a man, how could she do that! As soon as Xiao Yi heard his mother say yes, he happily took his brother's hand and jumped up and down, "Oh yeah!" Seeing my brother laughing a little abnormally, I thought back and immediately thought of the reason. I turned my head and blinked my big eyes, complaining like a wayward little princess, "Mom-where does my brother live?" Wang Mei, however, did not care. She stared at the wall and said casually without raising her head, "You can live wherever you want!" The youngest turned around and looked at Fang Zhijin happily. Not to mention how bright her eyes were, Fang Zhijin deliberately ignored her with a straight face. The youngest refused to comply. She took her brother's hand and shook it like a dog wagging its tail and anxious to claim credit from its master. She looked like a cute little dog who patted me on the head quickly. Fang Zhijin still let her sister be cute and patted her on the head, "I know!" The implication is that you are awesome, I understand. Hate! If you pat someone on the head again, it will be flat! Xiao Yao jumped away, touched his head, and pouted his mouth to complain. Fang Zhijin looked at his empty hands. The little one had wings. Taking advantage of the gap of Xiao Yao's complaint, he grabbed them and said, "It's against you. What's wrong with being flat? Why didn't you be flat before?" Standing beside her mother Wang Mei, Fang Yunyun, who was also looking at the wall, felt it necessary to declare her authority at this time. "Can't you two stop for a while?"? Xiaojin, why do you always mess with your youngest sister? "Xiao Yun, don't worry about them, what can you do if you make trouble again?"? And it was the youngest who provoked it. Wenwen quietly liked to provoke her brother, and the two of them played happily every time. Wang Mei said with a smile, "if you are not angry, you can also go to play!" "Mom-where am I jealous?"? It's them. Fang Yunyun is dumbfounded, oneself is all grown up, a little while oneself can become small wow! Mm-hmm. Sarcasm? No, that's because I said my mother's darling! Fang Yunyun was speechless and looked at the sky, thinking sourly in her heart that I was not the youngest? "Squeak!" The door opened, and Father Fang came in with a bucket, a porcelain basin, two brushes, and two brooms. "Here, do you think it's all right?" Wang Mei took the bucket and said her discovery, "The white ash on the wall has come off a little, and I have to brush it again!" "I know that. I'll brush it in the afternoon. Go home and clean it up in the afternoon!" Father Fang arranged while fetching water, and the youngest was not afraid of being dirty. He was more diligent than ever. In the small room he had chosen, he kept shouting to his brother, "Pour the water here, here." Then he swung the brush, which was a good brush. Intermittently, he also directed Fang Zhijin,ceramic igniter electrodes, "a little higher, yes, that's it!" 。 global-ceramics.com