امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Harem Ruyi Zhuan (all 6 volumes). End + side story .by flowing purple
She thanked him again, but when she saw that one of the little eunuchs standing in a row outside the hall seemed to be missing, she asked, "Where is Xiao Quan'er, who has always been waiting on the emperor to write?"? I haven't seen him these two days. The emperor's face turned cold for a moment. As if nothing had happened, he said, "He served me carelessly and passed on many things that he shouldn't have seen or paid attention to.". You are too careless to serve me like this. Wan Wan was secretly frightened, but her face did not show a trace. "Yes," she said. "How could he serve the emperor without a wink, but let the master still accommodate him!" The emperor drank a bowl of red dates and white fungus slowly and said in harmony, "You are pregnant. Don't think about it.". Is your mother going to enter the palace these days? "I've asked someone to prepare some gold and jade jewelry to make up for your mother." Wan Wan was overjoyed to thank him, and seeing that it was getting late, she sent the emperor away. The bright yellow figure in the drizzle more and more far away, and finally became a little bit, into the rain no longer see the trace. Wan Wan leaned against the carved mahogany door and watched it filled in one by one. The "Yutang Fugui" pattern of gold sprinkling vermilion, the rich peony in full bloom surrounded by magnolia and crabapple, is the everlasting flower and leaf Changchun. After looking at such a good idea for a long time, she couldn't help feeling a little weak and afraid. She tried her best to catch such a rich and invincible dead thing for a while, but she couldn't catch it for a lifetime. Only then did the idea turn around, and Wan could not help but shiver. Chun Chan hurriedly took Yunjin Leizhu's cloak and put it on her shoulder. "Little Lord," she said, "the rain has caught you cold." Wan Wan clenched the pearls and crystal tassels hanging from her cloak and bow tie, which were the best southern pearls,drum spill containment, and because of the emperor's love, they could easily be used to embellish them. The bead was smooth, but its texture was so precise that it made her palms ache. The pain was the most sober call, and she spent so much time. The big idea makes Ruyi and the emperor estranged, how can again light indulgence in the past. Just like the cloud of wealth, although it is easy to disappear, but if you can hold it for a while, it will be better for a while. I do not know how long,plastic pallet supplier, the emperor has long gone, the cold food on the table also cleaned up. The little maid of honor half knelt on the mahogany couch in the pavilion and carefully spread the soft brocade. Blanket, to keep her feet from slipping. Lancui brought up a bowl of tocolytic decoction, waved to the palace people to step down, and whispered: "The tocolytic medicine is ready. Drink it quickly." The dark soup, with its hot and bitter smell, made her eyes sour. She bit her silver teeth and covered her mouth and nose with a piece of apricot-colored silk. "There's a smell of medicine," she said. "It reminds me of the smell of those medicines that used to sit on the fetus. I feel sick in my stomach." Lan Cui smiled and said, "In the past, when we suffered from the dark losses of others, we naturally felt sick and uncomfortable, but we could only knock out our teeth and swallow blood.". But now this tocolytic medicine, but others can not beg, bless the little Lord safely and steadily give birth to the dragon son, proud and elated. Wan Wan could not help laughing when she clasped her hands. "What nonsense?" She spat? Who knows if the dragon son is still a girl? Lan Cui said with a smile, "The blessing of the young master is deep, euro plastic pallet ,plastic wheelie bins, and God is bound to give him a prince.". Even if it is a princess, first blossom and then bear fruit, it will certainly bring a little elder brother. She stroked her belly proudly and said with a smile, "You're right.". The future is long. As long as you can give birth, are you still afraid of not having a prince? She frowned slightly, and the smile froze on her lips. "It's just that in two days, Niang will go to the palace, and I'm afraid I'll have to talk again. I want this child in this palace to be a prince." She said more. Annoyed, propped up his cheeks and refused to speak. Lan Cui thought, "It's better to pay more attention to the emperor than to worry about this.". At breakfast just now, the maidservant looked at the emperor as if she was thinking about the empress again. With a snort, she fiddled with the nails dyed by the impatiens and reflected her flushed and full cheeks. "With that poem, even if the emperor doesn't take it seriously, will the queen get by?"? Even a woman can't get through. It's just a pity that Xiao Quan only used him once, and that's it. It's gone. Lan Cui blew the heat of the tocolytic medicine for her and said, "The emperor is not a person who likes to deceive. It's not bad to have a little power.". The maidservant will take care of his family according to the previous agreement. ” Wan Wan nodded slightly, took the tocolysis medicine and drank it: "That's all right.". You should pay more attention to this palace. She thought about it, and then exhorted, "the forehead Niang likes luxury, she lives in the side hall, you take care of it carefully." On this day, the moss and dew were cold, and Ruyi wore a half-new Tang-colored spring dress. The faint patterns were sparsely embroidered, and it was impossible to see what flowers were embroidered. Only when the wind blew, the ripples of the patterns were slightly visible. She sat quietly under the window, and the cloudy weather that had lasted for several days had passed and gradually turned blue. The clear sky is like a clear glass, which makes people feel a little relaxed, better than the wind and rain, and the sad flowers. The crystal bead curtain moves slightly, but the person who comes in is the heart. Her legs and feet were not good, so she walked very slowly. When she saw Ruyi, her eyes were hot, and she knelt down like a candle. She sobbed and said, "The maidservant respectfully asks the empress Wan An, and the empress Wan Fu Jin An." Ruyi was stunned, surprised and delighted. She held her hand and said, "Xin, what are you doing here?" With tears streaming down her face, she said, "Ever since I knew about the empress and the thirteen elder brothers, I've been anxious day and night, but I can't come into the palace to pay my respects to the empress. I have to tell my husband to take good care of the empress.". It was not easy for the Ministry of Internal Affairs to come in today. Ruyi hurriedly pulled her up, and when she saw the heart, she was also very happy. She hurriedly brought in the refreshments and asked Sanbao to move the boy to ask the heart to sit down. The heart only stared at Ruyi over and over again, and sobbed, "The maidservant has long wanted to come to the palace to visit the empress, but she has given birth to a child." Zi Hou was sick and in pain all the time, and dared not bring bad luck into the palace. Second, Jiang and Bin repeatedly told the maidservant that the empress was in trouble, and they were afraid that the maidservant would come and make trouble again. Now the mood is better, and the maidservant hurries into the palace to pay her respects to the empress. Ruyi took her by the hand and said,plastic bulk containers, "Since you got married and left the palace, it's not as convenient as before to come in again." She looked at her heart and said, "You don't come to the palace easily. What's so important about this trip?" 。 cnplasticpallet.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  MEK Inhibitor Mechanism of Action, Side Effects, and Uses mnvfjnfd 0 105 03-23-2022، 08:20 AM
آخرین ارسال: mnvfjnfd
  The story of tissue: the evolution of a vital consumer product vvkkf462s 0 135 09-14-2021، 06:43 AM
آخرین ارسال: vvkkf462s
  China Donning The Purple Board Game suppliers swiftme 0 354 07-21-2020، 02:01 PM
آخرین ارسال: swiftme
  custom Side Light Fabric Light Box swiftme 0 297 07-21-2020، 02:00 PM
آخرین ارسال: swiftme

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast