امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Fireworks in the flourishing age
"I bought thirty thousand gold coins, but." The medicine woman gritted her teeth. She was not without money just now, but for ordinary players, thousands of gold coins were a lot of money. She thought that a sorcerer would not buy a medicine man's skill book at all, and who would carry tens of thousands of gold coins with him when he went out. That's why I bargained with the boss for such a long time, but I never thought that blowing songs would buy the skill book directly. No, but this skill book is of no use to me. Uh Technically, I'm going to resell it. But do you think thirty thousand gold coins will buy this book? Don't say she cheated people. Who let them offend her. The words of the song made the medicine man's face change, and just as she was about to open her mouth, she saw another group of people coming, led by a female medicine man in a pale pink robe. Generally, the medicine man's clothes are white, unless they are inlaid with gems that will shine, or the only equipment given by the only task will have this color. The person who came, Chuige also knew, fifty, the exclusive medicine man of Mingdutian. After she came to Kudu, the position of Beiyanfei was replaced by her. Whether in strength or in IQ, she was one level higher than Beiyanfei. It is said that she has now secured the position of deputy gang of Kudu. Blowing songs. Long time no see. I heard that the abyss hit the first city building order. Congratulations. Fifty, with a smile on his face, came over to chat with Chuige. Those who didn't know the truth thought they were familiar with each other. Thank you very much Blowing songs are not too familiar with her, except for the last time when the Dragon Clan was stationed in the gang, there was a two-to-two PK with Fifty and Ming Dutian,custom cosmetic packing, which should be regarded as no direct conflict. However, after all, she killed Ming Du Tian. "If a man of hardship has a chance, he doesn't mind adding insult to injury to himself." Would you be interested in reselling me that copy of Bright Envelope? This is the main purpose of 50, after all, there are too few people selling skill books, even if there are skill books, generally also have to exchange,cosmetic tube, few people will take out to sell. It was pure luck to eat songs, and she saw the man within an hour of setting up a stall. She happened to have enough money on her, and by the time fifty received the news, it was already in the package of blowing songs. One hundred thousand gold coins. The so-called lion's big opening is like blowing songs. She has no feeling of embarrassment at all. One hundred thousand gold coins is a small amount of money for fifty, and the same is true for her. She is now in the open pit of fifty. It depends on whether she wants to be trapped or not. The price.. It seems a little high. Fifty on the face of the smile did not disappear, the tone with a bit of discussion, they are old players, of course, know the specific value of this thing, one hundred thousand gold coins, if she really bought, I am afraid it will fall into the handle. She can afford money, but she can't afford to lose people. Then I'm sorry. "The voice of the message rang. It was Ah Qi who asked her to accompany him to do the system assessment.". Blowing songs was not interested in continuing to flirt with fifty, and turned away from her. Recent luck, as expected, is how good. Looking at the back of the blowing song, aluminium laminated tube ,plastic laminated tube, he raised the corners of his mouth. "Next time, inform me earlier." "Vice Gang, if we don't kill her, the book will burst out." A sorcerer beside Fifty opened his mouth and said that the violent rate of the skill book was relatively high, and that the players of the bitter crossing had always been used to walking sideways in the deep sea, so it was not surprising to propose this method. You'd better leave her alone, or the assassins of "Stab" will take turns to talk to you. Remembering Chu Xiaodi, who had been driven out of the bitter ferry, fifty sighed slightly. If he wasn't the younger brother who blows songs, I'm afraid there would be another top player in Kudu now. He is fierce, out of the kudu can be stabbed to draw the past, and finally in charge of the "thorn" in the pile of assassins, the most important thing is that Chu Xiaodi every three or five will come to talk to the players of kudu, or from the top to the bottom, the players of kudu may not know who is the boss behind the scenes of "thorn", but absolutely know Chu Xiaodi. After a little flirting, he went to the Assassin Alliance in a good mood. A Qi was waiting for her outside the door. The Assassin's strength assessment could be done every ten levels, and he would get different titles. However, after all, a Qi was more than ten levels behind Chu Xiaodi. I'm afraid it's very difficult to get on the comprehensive strength list. The evaluation process of the system is very simple, that is, three battles, the opponent is his own shadow, the level is the same level as his own, five levels higher than his own, and ten levels higher than his own. Because the task is a single copy, so after Chuige and Ah Qi found the assessor, they directly assessed separately, and Chuige did level 60. By the time she came out, Ah Qi was already waiting for her outside. How's it going Blowing songs are very curious about the results. The first two are 100% complete, and the last one is only 90%. A Qi shrugged his shoulders with a sense of helplessness. I just want to give him an ice pick when I see Chuige. As long as the completion degree is more than 50 of 100 people, it means that the opponent is killed. A seven to deal with a level 68 of their own, although only level upgrade, but the other side is level 60 and level 65 skills, can kill is already quite powerful, he can reach 90%, is to stimulate people! Chapter 135 was taken away. Chuige thought that she was already very powerful at 98%, 95% and 67%, and now her self-esteem was really hit hard. Looking at the golden title of "Emperor" on Ah Qi's head, and then looking at the silver title of "Emperor" on his head, he pouted, hummed, and gave him a cold war. The rating is divided into five levels, from top to bottom: God, Supreme, Emperor, King, and General. The five levels are divided into three stages: gold, silver, and bronze. Now the strength of the top ten in the total list of the first Chu two should be the silver order supreme,cosmetic tube packaging, the second Ming Du Tian is the silver order supreme, the remaining eight people are bronze order supreme, and the following are the emperor. emptycosmetictubes.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast