امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Wan Qing Si Volume 4 Jueshi Chapter
I opened the blue cloth and saw a bound book inside. There were only a few words written on the cover of the book: Yunqi, the second son of the Marquis of Yongle. I couldn't wait to open it, and the more I looked at it, the colder my heart became. There was not much useful to me in the book. Of course, it can not be said that those data are not detailed, from the birth of Anyuan Xi to the present data are recorded in chronological order, like a chronicle of events. There are not only the contents of his birth in the coffin, the contents of the baby in the grave of Aunt An, but also the things that happened between me and him in Cangdu two years ago, which are also concisely recorded in this material. The events after he returned to Yun's home were also recorded one by one, as if a special person had written his life to him. I turned over the materials quickly and closed the book. The seven girls said gracefully, "Are you satisfied?" "That's all?" Of course, I was not satisfied. It didn't even mention that he was a ghost face man, and there was a gap between Anyuan Xi breaking up with me and returning to the cloud family to recognize his ancestors,High Speed Nail Making Machine, which was not provided to me at all. It seems that the intelligence network of Xiaoqinglou is just so so. "Childe, our intelligence network in Xiaoqinglou is the fastest in the world and collects the most complete information. Of course, it doesn't mean we can find everything. After all, we are not omniscient gods." The seven girls seemed to smile behind the veil. "I don't deny that there was a blank piece of information that we didn't find after Mr. An disappeared in Cangdu two years ago, but there was no omission in the information before and after that." Her words are not unreasonable,Nail machine manufacturer, even the FBI in the United States can not find things, not to mention the ancient intelligence agencies with backward investigation conditions. I recall that if Anyuan Xi really knew Chu Shang, it should be before I arrived in Cangdu, and then picked up the booklet to find out some clues, but the content on it was simply not good enough. Those messages showed that before I arrived in Cangdu, he was really just a dull bookworm, whose life was uneventful, and the most tortuous one was only broken by young glory. I put down the book and looked at the seven girls. "Are these contents true?" "Childe should know better than I do whether these contents are true or not." The seven girls said softly. My face blushed slightly. I had read what had happened between me and Anyuan Xi in the booklet. It was all true. Even when I was drugged by young Rong, Anyuan Xi helped me to detoxify the aphrodisiac. There were very few people who knew about these things at the beginning, and Xiaoqinglou could find out about them. If you want to see the history of Anyuan Xi before, Coil nail machine ,Nail production machine, it will not be fabricated. How could An yuan Xi know Chu Shang? Didn't he know him before I came to Cangdu, but after I married into the cloud family? But wasn't Chu Shang already dead at that time? Could it be. Isn't he dead? The book in my hand fell on the table, and I lost my mind and was shocked. No, how could Chu Shang not be dead? I saw his head hanging on the city gate with my own eyes, and that head was taken away by Yue Niang. But what if the head on the gate is not his? Didn't Yue Niang also suspect it? She personally helped Chu sew the head, all suspected that he was not dead, I just looked at it from a distance, and why did he really die? Could the dead man be just a substitute for him? Could it be that Anyuan Xi knew Chu Shang during that time? Is it true that Duan Zhiyi said that he learned his martial arts from Pingyao Sanren? Could it be that Chu Shang taught him? If Chu Shang is not dead, then where is he? Why didn't he show up? Why did he approach An yuan Xi? Does he still want revenge on me? He "Childe?" When the seven girls saw me in a trance, they called out to me, "Childe?" "Huh?" When I came to my senses, I was slightly embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I lost my temper." He took out the prepared five thousand taels of silver from his bosom and put it on the table. "This is the final payment." "No need." Seven girls did not start to take money, only lightly tunnel, "we did not find out the news that Childe wants, the rule of Xiaoqinglou is that if the guests are not satisfied, the final payment will not be paid." Eh? I was stunned for a moment, but a little embarrassed: "This..." "Childe doesn't have to feel embarrassed. This is the rule of Xiaoqinglou." Seven girls way, "if the childe also want to check what information, but can be used as a deposit.". ” "No, thank you, Miss Seven." I put away the silver ticket on the table. I didn't have too much money to spend. I wanted her to check the life and death of Chu Shang, but I thought they didn't even find out that Anyuan Xi was a ghost face man. How could they find out about Chu Shang? Isn't Xiaoqinglou even unable to find out the information of Wuji Gate? An idea suddenly came to my mind. I wrapped the book in blue cloth and got up to leave. I sneaked back to the mansion from the back door of the Hou Mansion. I hurried to my room. I didn't know if anything had happened in the mansion during this time. If they had something to do with me and couldn't find anyone, I would be miserable. I had to hurry back to my room to change my clothes. I buried my head and hurried on. I didn't pay attention to a man standing in front of me. I bumped into him and burst into tears. The blue cloth wrapped in my hand fell to the ground with a "bang". I covered my nose which was hurt by the bump and gasped: "It hurts so much. Who is it?" The man did not make a sound, I rubbed my nose and waited for the tears in my eyes to disperse before I could see the person in front of me, but it was Anyuan who frowned at me. I was taken aback. "Why are you?" He gave me a disapproving look, and I knew he was not satisfied with my dress, and I was embarrassed to see that I had sneaked out of the house again. An yuan Xi looked down at the blue cloth package that had fallen to the ground and bent down to pick it up. "What is this?" I looked down and saw that the parcel was a little loose, revealing a corner of the book inside. As soon as my heart tightened, I grabbed the book from Anyuan Xi's hand and hurriedly wrapped the scattered corner back. "No," I said nervously. Nothing! An yuan Xi was stunned for a moment, and his hand was still picking it up awkwardly. I suddenly felt too neurotic, hugged the package in my hand,Automatic Nail Making Machine, a little embarrassed: "I..." "I just wanted to find my sister-in-law for something, but I didn't see you all over Hou Fu." An yuan Xi's hand dropped to his side and changed the subject. "Why is sister-in-law dressed like this again?"? If you don't take the Iron Guard out, what if there is an accident? What the hell are you doing? So afraid of people knowing? 。 3shardware.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast