امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Paranoid villain always clings to me.
The disco was full of people, and the colorful lights made Cheng's eyes ache. She managed to jump a few times on the dance floor and slipped down hurriedly. Zhou Zhou pulled him and said, "Are you finished?" "I'll sit by and drink. I'm too tired to jump." Cheng Jinjin said with a bitter face. All right, then you sit by and wait for me to take you home. Cheng Jinjin nodded, went to the side to order a few glasses of wine, and drank slowly. The graceful beauty, dressed in a dazzling red dress, sat beside her drinking wine, and even the slender fingers holding the glass were pleasing to the eye. A few men on one side could not hold back their hearts and accosted them one by one. I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend. Fortunately, these people are still very graceful, see her refuse, do not pester, just touched her glass: "I wish you a good time tonight." Cheng Jinjin poured wine one by one, and the more he drank, the more uncomfortable he felt. In a short while, empty wine glasses were placed in front of him. She propped up her head and leaned on the bar as if she had no bones. I don't know whether it was the heating or the smell of alcohol, which made her blush. As soon as Zhou Zhou squeezed out of the dance floor, she was so drunk that she was scared to go over and hold her: "Why did you drink so much?" I, I, I want to drink. Cheng Jinjin's eyes were misty and his brain was not clear: "I'm sleepy and I want to go home and sleep." "All right, all right." Zhou Zhou felt guilty. He just had too much fun and didn't care about her. He let her drink so much that she would have a headache tomorrow. As soon as she pulled Cheng Jinjin, she carried her half to the door and pushed her into the copilot. Buzzing. Cheng Jinjin's cell phone shook in the leather coat pocket, and Zhou Zhou took out her cell phone. Caller ID "bud" Should be which little sister, Zhou Zhou hesitated for a moment, or picked up. Where have you been? A cold male voice came from the phone,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, but there was a panic in it that even the careless Zhou Zhou could hear. Why is it a man? It's not a boyfriend. Zhou Zhou was stunned for a few seconds and did not speak. The person on the opposite side is about to be mad, the voice is loud at a draught: "Speak, where?" "Me, me, me, I'm a friend today. She's a little confused right now." Qin Ya's heart was about to hang up, and the joints of his hand holding the mobile phone turned white, and his voice trembled: "What's wrong with her?" "It's all right. She's just drunk. I'll take her home right now." Qin Ya's heart calmed down a little. "Where are you? I'll call someone to pick you up." The man's voice showed a momentum that could not be refused, Zhou Zhou endured, or obediently said the address. Hanging up the phone, she looked at the dazed Cheng Jinjin and sighed. What do you think of such a terrible man today. Qin Ya came at a high speed and arrived in less than twenty minutes. He didn't even have time to wear artificial limbs and hurried to Zhou Zhou's sports car on crutches. Hello, I'm Jinjin's boyfriend. I'm here to take her home. In the cold weather, Qin Ya's face was wet, Nail Making Machine manufacturers ,nail manufacturing machine, and the sweat on his forehead wet his bangs and stuck to his head. In the dim light, he was leaning on crutches, his tone was somewhat humble, and his handsome face was full of intersection. Zhou didn't know what to say. She thought her boyfriend should be about the same age as them. But I didn't expect.. Her eyes unconsciously looked at his empty trousers, and her eyes trembled slightly. Qin Ya felt her eyes, with a little bitterness in her eyes, pursed her lips and said in a dumb voice, "Can you open the car door?"? I'll take her home. Only then did Zhou Zhou realize how impolite she was. She quickly put away her eyes and said, "OK, OK, I'll help you." She opened the car door and helped Qin Ya to help Cheng Jinjin to the car. "Be careful on the way," she told him. "Yes, thank you." Qin Ya nodded to her politely: "Come home when you are free." Zhou Zhou replied shyly, "Good." Qin Ya's driver drove the car very slowly. Along the way, Qin Ya held Cheng Jinjin in his arms, feeling guilty and bitter. He shouldn't have done that. He shouldn't have said those things to annoy her. She is such a little girl, willing to follow their own already do not know how much courage to pay, even for what else, what does it matter? Qin Ya lowered his eyes, looked at the little girl with a red face in his arms, and touched her little face gently. I'm sorry His voice was deep and tremulous. In a daze, Cheng felt an itch on her face. She opened her eyes wide and saw people clearly. Her eyes were filled with tears. Qin Ya suddenly panicked, even his hands trembled: "Don't cry, don't cry." When you cry, my heart is almost broken. When Cheng heard him say this, she felt even more wronged. Her mind was in a mess, and she didn't know where she was. She just cried and whispered, "You're mean to me." She flattened her mouth and the tears in her eyes fell down. Two drops of tears ran down his face and quickly dripped on Qin Ya's clothes and disappeared. I'm sorry Qin Ya whispered, "I was wrong." Cheng Jinjin pushed him away: "I don't want to talk to you. You are not good to me at all. Zhou Yan never scolds me." Qin Ya's outstretched hand froze in the air, and the air around him seemed to become thin in an instant. He was almost out of breath, and his heart, which was shaking violently because of her tears, suddenly cooled. The heating was clearly on in the car, but Qin Ya felt his hands and feet were cold. I do not know how long, he looked at Cheng Jinjin misty eyes, clenched teeth, fundus with anger, word by word as if squeezed out of his mouth: "Zhou Yan, who is it?" The author has something to say: Hahahahaha, I'm sorry, I'm going to start having bad taste. I'm jealous of myself. Jinjiang Literature joins hands with the author to wish dear readers and friends: Spring Festival holiday, peace and well-being! At the same time,Nail machine supplier, we warmly remind everyone to wash their hands frequently, wear masks, ventilate more and gather less. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me from 2020-01-24 15:06:44 to 2020-01-25 18:06:07. 3shardware.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast