امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
I am the God of death in online games
Just over 200:.. Son, I am depressed when I play black boxing. . I especially asked for a leave with Li Xiao. . I hit Yingzi called me yesterday. . He said he would be here in half a month. . Da + Hou . Think of this . There was a smile on my face. . A rather lascivious smile. Back home.. Greeting me is Moer's smile. . Giulia doesn't know where to run. . I didn't care too much about her. . Moer told me that Bai Yun had come to lie down. . Tell me about the president of Nebula. & gt; . Can not help but let me slightly stupefied. . Don't I have to go myself? "She said she didn't need it." Moer smiled. I nodded my head. . Tangle with her . He entered the game. . Feel the instant increase of 2.4 tons of weight on the body. I frowned slightly. . However .. Between u. Beckham appeared in front of me at the same time. . "Lord God is good." Beckham's smile is still so handsome. I replied with a smile. :. Smoke . The dragon never forgets . Leng Ao . Cartoon and the wind, call them over. . Oh . And Dongfang Ling .” "All right.". Lord God . "Beckham chuckled and nodded.". A flash of black light .+ A guy appeared beside me with a flash of white light. "The Holy Spirit..". Don't disturb Bing'er and Lu'er. . We're going to. . Don't take them with you. . "I said to the Holy Spirit," Purple electricity. Don't bring Xiaohong and Xiaofei. . Let them play black boxing by themselves. .” The Holy Spirit nodded his head in the same sullen manner. The expression on the skull's face never changed. . A flash of white light . Disappear again . Looks like they went to find the big fool. . Although I am myself,stainless steel tube fitting, I am lazy. . The movements of Becks and the Holy Spirit are undoubtedly swift. A few minutes later, everyone I wanted to see appeared in front of me. . I don't know where this guy is but a cartoon. . Everyone else is "Hey..". The eldest brother "Xiao Yan said hello with a smile.". With a big shoulder . It seems that he was with someone just now. PK,stainless steel needle valve, look at me. "Yes," I nodded. "That feeling is good.". The blue side just compromised. . All you have to do is wipe your sweat over there. : | The guys' salaries are up for your decision. Aft all, it's your expense. .” Chapter Two Hundred and Fifty-Prepare Europe (-Read the web) "No problem." I nodded. "恩 . But I'll be back soon. . It's probably only a week or two. . "Small..". He put the sword in his ring. . Side . The others began to greet me. . Big .:. Change . And it didn't last long. . We met the other day. . Although I am a hands-off shopkeeper. . But now I'm starting to take care of things occasionally. . "Wind..". I want to know what we are mainly engaged in now. . Lack of information . I'm going to Europe this time. . Is there anything I can do for you? "We don't get together to talk nonsense.". So I sat down at the table. . And the others came one by one. . I went straight in "The Death Alliance has always been based on food.". Weapons . Assassinate these three for. . Among them, 14 needle valve ,stainless steel hydraulic fitting, the food industry accounts for the income of our players. 40%. Assassinate Zhan 20. Weapons are also accounted for 20 small east east. "Wind took out a data to throw to me directly:" Basically far material is provided by the person of labor union. Anyway, those meat products won't sell much even if they are sold. . I forced them to submit the materials to the union. . No, neither . After all, they are highly paid with us. . I don't care about this little money. .” "Now remove the dead city.". We are in the death all over the death hotel has been up to. 489. Growing at the rate of two a day. . And the Death Hotel does. Level 35 + 24, the rest are all 3. And There is no one in the 6-star building now. This Another 146 of the 489 families are in China. Others walk around the world. .” "It was Leng Ao who came up with the idea of assassinating Karma." The wind was erupting information like a machine gun. Speaking of which . Leng Ao had a smile on his face. . Raised his hand coquettishly and waved it. . As a result, he was directly knocked over by Xiaoyan and Long. : Set up in our Death Hotel and Hotel. However . Up to now . Even some of the masters of the mourning hall and the bloodthirsty hall began to take over the task. . Assassination missions are commission-based. . If the task is successfully completed, . Our union's commission is 70%. Twenty percent of the players . And the remaining 10% is a kickback for the Legion of Death. . After all, these tasks are actually their tasks. . If it's another union, dare to take the assassination mission under an assumed name. . One ~ system NPC tread flat. After all, they are grabbing business. . Just like the grass carp gang did last time. . Their mission point was devastated. . "The wind seemed to remember something funny.". Said with a smile. . On the side . Small smoke Leng Ao several people also showed a smile on their faces. . Except Dongfang Ling, this boy has no smile on his face. . Sitting upright with an expression that never seems to change. . "The weapons industry is simple.". They are all the products of our logistics comrades in Fengtang. . The equipment made when practicing skills will be sold. . Of course, we also do high quality goods. . Only The raw materials we use are provided by the union members. It is also compulsorily levied by me. . "The wind continued to laugh and said:" Artifact above. Only three have been sold so far. . But there is no doubt that they are all sky-high. . One of the artifact swords bears your signature. . By us Sold to an American for a whopping 2000 Bishi coins. That guy is really rich. . "The wind could not help sighing at this.". "I rely on. 2000 stone coins | "Yeah..". That's why he's rich. "The wind nodded his head with emotion.". Leng Ao said with a sour feeling beside him. :. What is 100 million? . I can get it for free. . No . Our Lord Death. . Ao looked at me for help. . Hey,38 needle valve, hey, smile . I naturally understand that what men need most at this moment is face. . Patted Leng Ao on the shoulder. . I laughed :. The first guy I know. .” "Look..". Showing off to the people next to him. . Though not to the wind. . But how to look "That sucker spent 2 billion to buy a weapon for my buddy.". But more money is not everything. . It depends on charm and strength. Not a cow. Nope : "Leng Ao is crazy." Xiaoyan bowed his head and whispered to Dongfang Ling. The indifferent Dongfang Ling nodded gently. . Don't speak . And the dragon does not forget to want to break out but dare not in my face. . Finally, he simply rolled his eyes. . I don't want to talk to him. . The wind half covered his face. . Look at my face throbbing. . Light Road : I.. I don't know this man. chinaroke.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Life and death of online games Elisabeth 0 124 10-14-2022، 07:12 AM
آخرین ارسال: Elisabeth
  The blue sky of online games ArthurCastro 0 156 10-12-2022، 08:19 AM
آخرین ارسال: ArthurCastro
  A Reluctant Online Furniture Shopper Orders Article's Most Popular Sofa iioo5633p 0 241 02-15-2022، 06:25 AM
آخرین ارسال: iioo5633p

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast