امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
The blue sky of online games
"The wind cracks the thorn!" I even attacked the black flame demon wolf in front of me, approached the blue side in a row, and then suddenly turned to attack the black flame demon wolf who was attacking the blue, and attacked the black fire demon wolf with more than a dozen shots in a row. The speed of the black fire demon wolf was good, but under my continuous sneak attack, it was also a continuous attack with wind magic. The Black Flame Demon Wolf was still stabbed by me for more than ten shots in a row, with more than a dozen gun holes on his body, and the Black Demon Flame also dropped a lot. Flame Chop! The wind magic element on the feather of the ancient sky in my hand disappeared immediately, and the fire magic appeared again. The feather of the ancient sky with flame hit the black flame demon wolf again, and then I exchanged the opponent's attack with Blue Blue. When Blue Blue was just approaching, he recovered a lot, and now he is not far away from me. The special attributes of my equipment continue to help it restore its health. Two black flame demon wolves were forced back by me and blue alternately and could not unite, one of them suddenly retreated a few steps and roared to the sky, the other one listened and made the same action, even the three black flame demon wolves in nowhere were no exception, but the three black flame demon wolfs did not come close to help attack after the roar, still watching from a distance. However, the strength of the two Black Flame Demon Wolves in front of me seems to have improved a little, the attack power has become stronger,plastic pallet bins, and I have been caught off hundreds of thousands of life value, but also with the dark element of sustained damage. Drink The feather of Heng Gu Tian in his hand swung out toward the right side of his body, blocking the attack of the claws of the Black Flame Demon Wolf, but seeing that the other claws of the Black Flame Demon Wolf were about to be caught, I quickly stepped out and kicked the chin of the Black Fire Demon Wolf, which not only eased the attack of the Black Fire Demon wolf, but also Then immediately turned around to help the blue,plastic pallet manufacturer, the other black flame demon wolf attack blocked down, but I also paid the price of hundreds of thousands of life value to save the blue, see the blue is really not good, had to return the blue back to the familiar space, alone will be two black flame demon wolf attack. Blue blue returned to the familiar space, my pressure was greatly increased, the attack of the black flame demon wolf was faster and faster, forcing me to retreat, but the direction of retreat was away from the altar just now, biased towards the territory of the three black flame demon wolves, I don't know if the five black flame demon wolves have any territory, anyway, I can't get too close. In case the other three do it together, plastic pallet suppliers ,ibc spill containment pallet, I won't even have a chance to win. Inflammation gun! I strengthened the flame from the feather of the ancient sky, which was blessed by the magic of the fire department, and then attacked one of the black flame demons. Now I give up dealing with two at the same time, and use one as the main attack. The other can flash. If it can't flash, let it attack a few times. Although it hurts a lot, it can't hurt me too much. How can I say that I have tens of millions of life values now? It's not just an attack that can kill me. The red flame gun stabbed the black flame demon wolf, the black flame demon wolf was forced back a few steps by the flame on the gun, another black flame demon Wolf saw that it was stepping up the attack, a trick to surround Wei and rescue Zhao was used by the Black Flame Demon Wolf, but I will not return to defense now, and more simply give up the defense of another Black Flame Demon Wolf, and directly concentrate on attacking a Black Flame Hit the black flame demon wolf step by step backward, but close to the altar, and the black flame demon wolf's life value in front of me was also ground to nearly half of the position, the black fire demon wolf behind saw that the attack could not rush to the front to help the attacked black fire demon wolf to carry out an effective defensive counterattack, so that my offensive immediately dropped down, but the threat behind also disappeared. I dare not summon Fen Shen and Demon Familiar or Summon Beast to help now, even the guardian beast Phoenix and the guardian Golden Armor Warrior are left by me beside the altar, where the Black Flame Demon Wolf dare not go, they will be safer, and Fen Shen and Summon Beast are afraid that once summoned, the three Black Flame Demon Wolves in the distance will rush to join the battlefield, which is even more difficult to deal with. These Black Flame Demon Wolves are the monsters of the lower level. Although they have poor attributes among the monsters of the spirit level, their attack power is stronger than that of my familiars. Even the middle-level gods of death who become summoned beasts may not be able to cope with these Black Flame Demon Wolves. Burst Sky Feather! Behind the scales appeared at the same time, countless scales fly out, of course, the target is the two black flame demon wolves in front of me, black flame demon wolves see countless scales fly toward them in the past, immediately issued a harsh roar, at the same time two front claws in the air, each claw will appear a few light marks, two black flame demon wolf claws are very fast, in an instant. It was like forming a light shield in front of them, blocking all my explosive feather attacks, and occasionally one or two scales hit the black flame demon wolf, which did not bring much damage to it. Pursue Sky Thunder! Explosive inflammation and serial stabbing! Now is not in any underground cave, although the top of the head is covered by clouds, but here my sky thunder attack can not only be used, but also the power of the sky thunder is stronger than the flat ground, continuous pursuit of the sky thunder constantly bombarded one of the black flame demon wolves, while my series of thorn attacks with fire magic elements are attacking another black flame demon wolf. The two Black Flame Demon Sky Wolves had just been attacked by the Explosive Sky Feather, but they were hit by my other attacks before they came to speed up. The continuous damage made them howl bitterly. The three Black Flame Demon Sky Wolves in the distance who heard the howl of the two Black Flame Devil Sky Wolves could not help it any longer,plastic bulk containers, and quickly pounced down. Baidu search and read the latest and most complete novel http://www.paoshu8.com/. Chapter 293 the chess game is in the way. The two Black Flame Demon Wolves were attacked by me step by step. The other three Black Flame Demon Wolves in the distance could not help but rush towards me. The Black Fire Demon Wolves were really fast. In a twinkling of an eye, the three Black Fire Demon Wolves rushed to my side. I didn't even have time to summon my doppelganger, so I had to give up chasing the two Black Flame Maron Wolves and turn to avoid the attack of the other Black Flame Maron Wolves. binpallet.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Life and death of online games Elisabeth 0 129 10-14-2022، 07:12 AM
آخرین ارسال: Elisabeth
  I am the God of death in online games Vanessa 0 147 10-12-2022، 08:02 AM
آخرین ارسال: Vanessa
  A Reluctant Online Furniture Shopper Orders Article's Most Popular Sofa iioo5633p 0 242 02-15-2022، 06:25 AM
آخرین ارسال: iioo5633p

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast