امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Go back to ancient times.
"Which concubine doesn't know how to love you so much? We just chatted all night. Your concubines are very considerate. How can they have the heart to boil you like this?" At this point, Xiaowu's smile is even stronger. "You're right. It's the hardest one to win.". He's been in a coma for a long time. He's very energetic. He actually pulled me to chat with him. I didn't sleep well enough, but.. A beautiful man's request ... Irrefutable . "I rubbed my eyes and said.". "Ha, that jade streamer is really some skill, unexpectedly forced you to only sigh, admire ah." Xiaowu laughed without image, his eyes almost narrowed into a line. Cut Is she so happy to see my feelings frustrated? What kind of person?! "You are not finished, oh, how so unkind ah!" I pouted and complained. "All right, all right, I won't make fun of you. I should go back, too.". "I haven't been here long. Why are you in such a hurry to go back?" "Chang Ying is not feeling well and doesn't want to eat. He said he wanted to eat something sour this morning and asked me to buy him some ice-sugar gourds to take home.". I don't trust him. It's better to go back early to see him. "Xiaowu said with some worry.". "Want to eat sour ah, little brother-in-law is not there, ha ha.". I haven't heard from my brother-in-law yet. "Oh, I have a brother-in-law first, Xiaowu,collapsible pallet box, congratulations on being a mother!" I laughed. Xiaowu said happily, "I don't know yet. I'll go back and find a doctor to have a look. If it's true, it's the best." "You should take care of your brother-in-law. It's an important time." "That's natural.". It's not easy for a man in a country like Fenglai where women are respected. Just having children is a big problem for them, not to mention the matter of status and reputation. I have seen the sad look of some men when they are pregnant. I really don't want them to be so sad, so I want to be good to them as much as I can. "Xiao Wu said with a slight frown.". After listening to Xiaowu's words, I suddenly felt sour in my heart,collapsible bulk containers, as if I had never thought of so much. Qi'er I am so sorry for him, for me, he lost his child, although afterwards Qi son never mentioned this matter, but I know he must be very sad. But me Where is the care I should have for him, where is the comfort? "You're right." I said thoughtfully for a long time. So, I'm going back to see him now. Your concubines, you have to pay more attention. "Xiaowu gave a warning and left.". I was stupefied for a long time, and then hurried into the imperial kitchen, where the comrades working saw that I had seen nothing strange. "What does Your Majesty want?" A man who seemed to be in charge here asked me. "Prepare a sumptuous dinner and send it to Empress Qifei. I will go to Empress Qifei to have dinner with her tonight." I ordered. "Yes, your majesty." I thought of something when I wanted to go out. Suddenly I turned back and exhorted, drum spill pallet ,plastic pallet crates, "The empress is not in good health. Cook some nourishing food." "Yes, your majesty," reply that chief respectfully. Only then did I feel relieved to go out and begin to fantasize about having dinner with Qi in the evening. Well, it must be very warm, hehe. In the evening, I sneaked into Qi's bedroom with a few red candles. I, Ai Meimei, am a queen anyway. But no way, this kind of furtive problem seems to be unable to change, ah, every time it is like this, alas.. Understand it as a surprise. . Far away, I saw Qi sitting on the edge of the bed and sewing something carefully, but the distance was too far, I couldn't see what it was. My Qi'er is really a good skill. Sewing seems to be done very skillfully. It's wonderful. Although I had been very careful to ease my steps, the beauty who was working hard noticed my approach, suddenly turned her head and looked at me secretly. The way he looked at me made me feel like a thief. "Beauty..". Beauty "He called my name with some surprise, then hurriedly hid his things under his pillow and looked at me with a smile.". "Oh, I was so happy that I couldn't say anything complete." I stood up straight and looked at his beautiful face. "I'm very happy. It's the first time Meimei has come to see me since she came back." Qi looked at me gently and said, without any blame in her tone. "I'm sorry, I don't care enough about you." I said with some remorse. "Meimei, what are you talking about? I don't mean to blame you. Don't misunderstand me. I just.." Qi was afraid that I misunderstood him. She ran to me in a panic and pulled my sleeve to explain to me. I laughed and reached out two fingers to plug his small pink mouth and said, "I know, I know. I came to see you. Are you happy?" Qi son looked at me, mouth curved a beautiful arc, nodded. "I told the imperial kitchen to cook something delicious and send it to me. Shall I eat with Qi?" I asked with the tip of his nose. Qi son did not speak, but the expression of happiness in his face dizzy, is very charming look. After a while, the imperial kitchen brought the dinner and put it on the table one by one. I took Qi's hand and looked at the dishes carefully. Sure enough, it is full of color, fragrance and taste. This imperial dining room did not disappoint me. I am very satisfied with their results. Qi'er, you are not in good health, so I specially told them to make some food to nourish the body. How's it going Do you like it? "I laughed.". "Well, Meimei, you are so kind that you still care about my body." Qi said gently. Of course, Qi is my baby,plastic pallet containers, how can I not remember? I have something to prepare. Smiling, I put the prepared red candle on the candlestick and put it between the dishes in Qi's expectant eyes. The bright glow of the red candle tinted the room with a hazy color. Qi's charming face was more intoxicating. I watched his eyelashes with a circle of light tremble slightly, and suddenly I couldn't help kissing Qi's eyes. "Do you like it? It's more romantic to eat like this." I pulled Qi Er to sit down at the table. binpallet.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  The Benefits of Back To Wall Toilets yhfdhfdd 0 200 03-24-2022، 11:28 AM
آخرین ارسال: yhfdhfdd
  11 Dec The BORTECH Auto Bore Welding Machine Gets You Back in Action Fast! lofwl783a 0 406 12-13-2021، 06:31 AM
آخرین ارسال: lofwl783a
  UChicago institute helps reassemble ancient, rare art from first to 6th centuries nnfj555sw 0 274 09-18-2021، 07:06 AM
آخرین ارسال: nnfj555sw
  The ancient fabric that no one knows how to make wwjiiw266a 0 223 08-27-2021، 07:26 AM
آخرین ارسال: wwjiiw266a

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 3 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast