امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Reborn Princess of the Shang Dynasty
Bai Ruyue looked at the Luban lock in Liang Wang's hand and the cold cake on the plate. She was so puzzled that she couldn't understand that this person was not unlocking. He remembered clearly how many pieces of cold cake she had eaten? Bai Ruyue saw that Liang Wang had a serious face, so she had to withdraw her hand and continue to bow her head and sip the milk in the bowl. Liang Wang withdrew his eyes and continued to study the Luban lock in his hand. Bai Ruyue took advantage of the people to bow their heads and tamper with the Luban lock, quietly stood up, got up and walked out of the flowers. Liu Xu Qiaomei waited at the door and saw Bai Ruyue coming out. "Miss." "I'll go downstairs," said Bai Ruyue. Qiaomei and Liu Xu accompanied Bai Ruyue to his room, entered the room, went downstairs from the back door, and Bai Ruyue went directly to the kitchen. When Master Fan saw Bai Ruyue, he asked with a smile, "What would you like to eat today, girl?"? I'll do it for the girl. Bai Ruyue said, "Can Shifu make cold cakes?" Master Fan asked with a smile, "What kind of cold cake is it?"? Tell me, girl, I'll do it now. "She can't eat any more today. The master doesn't have to cook any more." Bai Ruyue turned to look at Liang Wang standing in the doorway, as if he had been caught after doing something wrong, with an embarrassed face. Qiaomei recognized the King of Liang at a glance. "Third Master," she exclaimed. After calling the export, remembered that today is the Liang Wang banquet, the reaction comes over three Ye is Liang Wang, shocked to look at Liang Wang. Liu Xu did not recognize the King of Liang and asked Qiaomei softly, "Which Third Master?" Qiaomei glanced at the catkins and whispered back, "King Liang." Catkins also froze. Bai Ruyue smiled awkwardly and said, "Well, I'm not eating today. I'm just asking the master. If I can do it, I'll cook something for another day." Bai Ruyue said as she walked out, not forgetting to turn to Master Fan and say, "Master Fan, you're busy. We'll talk about it another day." Text Volume Chapter 279 Banquet Liang Wang waited for Bai Ruyue to come to his side and followed her out. "Don't bother Shifu. I'll send you some to the house later, but you can't eat too much, do you know?" Bai Ruyue walked forward with her head down and did not speak. When the king saw that the little girl was silent, he asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"? Angry? Is the last injury completely healed? Bai Ruyue stopped and turned back to look at Liang Wang. Liang Wang did not think that Bai Ruyue would stop, and when he reacted, he was already very close to Bai Ruyue. He stopped in a hurry, but still bumped into Bai Ruyue. Bai Ruyue and the King of Liang raised their chest. The King of Liang raised his hand and stroked Bai Ruyue's head. "What's the matter? Did it hurt?" Bai Ruyue frowned in pain and waved her hand again and again. "It doesn't hurt." But I forgot what I wanted to ask the king of Liang. The King of Liang rubbed his head and said, "You're so rash. You're frowning like a line, and you say it doesn't hurt." Words are full of spoiling. The catkins behind him were shocked and looked at Qiaomei again and again. Three years ago, the third Master had saved the young lady and his own life, and Qiaomei had seen with her own eyes how well the king of Liang treated his own young lady, and she no longer felt abrupt about the king of Liang's actions. In Liang Wang's eyes, Bai Ruyue, like three years ago, is a little girl who needs to be taken care of. Bai Ruyue did not think that Liang Wang would rub her head without scruple. Embarrassed, secondary containment pallet ,plastic pallet price, she held her head and stepped back. "Thank you, Wang Ye. It doesn't hurt anymore." Say that finish, Bai Ruyue carefully looked up at the king of Liang, see the king of Liang very honest, very honest eyes, suddenly feel that they think too much. By the way, she is only a little girl of nine years old. She should be naive and not familiar with the world. Bai Ruyue thought so, his heart was relieved, and immediately showed a bright smile, "Wang Ye.." Liang Wang interrupted Bai Ruyue's words, "little heartless, he promised me, how?"? Forgot? Bai Ruyue looked up at Liang Wang, thinking hard in her mind, what did she promise him? Could it be that she couldn't remember something when she hurt her brain? When the King of Liang saw how puzzled she was, he knew that she really couldn't remember. He couldn't help feeling lost. He reminded her in a low voice, "You promise me that from now on, you will be called Brother Jin." Bai Ruyue saw Liang Wang with a plaintive reminder, suddenly remembered that when he went down the mountain, Wang Ye carried her on his back and undoubtedly asked her to call him brother Jin. She answered a little slowly, and he asked her discontentedly if she was willing. Bai Ruyue smiled more deeply and immediately said sweetly, "How could it be?"? The moon was afraid that Wang Ye was just talking casually at the beginning. I didn't take it seriously. Liang Wang looked at the little girl's eyes turning and turning, knowing that she was quibbling, but he was still very happy. He reached out and touched her head. "I haven't seen you for three years. You've grown so tall." Bai Ruyue answered with a smile, "The food you eat is silly." The king of Liang put his arms around him and tilted his head and asked, "Are you just a fool?"? Didn't you open Fanlou to earn money? Bai Ruyue cried out in her heart that it was not good, and he knew it. Embarrassed, Bai Ruyue laughed twice and asked bluntly, "Well, do you know?" King Liang continued to stare at her and asked, "Tell me, if I want to know, what can I hide from you?" Bai Ruyue looked at the smiling King of Liang and immediately understood what he meant. "That's what brother Jin wants to know," she said with an ingratiating smile. "Who can hide it?". Come on, let's go up. The third brother has been waiting for a long time. Two people back upstairs, two people back to the blooming rich hall, see the crowd around Bai Qili, see him teach to unlock. In this group of people, besides Bai Ruyue, Bai Qili's Lu Ban lock is the best. The King of Liang asked in a low voice, "When did the moon learn to unlock Lu Ban's lock?" Bai Ruyue looked up at him and replied proudly, "I knew it when I was very young." The King of Liang raised his eyebrows, spread out his palms and said, "I thought you liked this." When Bai Ruyue saw a pottery whistle in the palm of Liang Wang's hand, she felt bright at the moment and stared at the pottery whistle tightly, reaching out to take it. The King of Liang shook his hand, raised it and staggered Bai Ruyue's hand. "Want it?" He asked with a smile in his eyes? Call out brother Jin! "Brother Jin, brother Jin!" Cried Bai Ruyue. When King Liang saw the sweet glutinous rice dumpling,collapsible pallet bin, he felt soft in his heart. He reached out and put the pottery whistle in the small dumpling's hand. "I've kept it for you for three years, and now it's back to its original owner." Bai Ruyue picked up the pottery whistle and looked at it carefully. It was the one her father had given her. When she arrived in the capital, she looked everywhere but couldn't find it. She thought she had lost it. binpallet.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Super Soldier King _ Ming Dynasty No Wine _ txt Novel Paradise CarlaOliveira 0 169 10-12-2022، 06:46 AM
آخرین ارسال: CarlaOliveira

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast