امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Battle of the dead wife
Sori Wen Yan is a face of agreement, "rob the holy fruit is very dangerous, the tribe every year there will be a few people can not come back.". Our wolf clan is still strong, I heard that like the rabbit clan, the deer clan, the whole army may be wiped out. "Is it?"? I've never heard of such a thing. Guan Guan looked surprised. "In that case, why did they go?" "I can't go." Sori sighed and said, "If there is no powerful giant orc in the tribe, even if there is no sacrifice to rob the holy fruit, when the giant beast invades the tribe, the casualties will only be greater." "So you're all ready?" Guan Guan asked casually. Not yet "Don't worry," said Sori with a smile. "There's still more than half a year to go." Half a year? Guan Guan pondered for a moment and knew in his heart that it should be in winter to rob the holy fruit. As for the specific location of the holy fruit, it is not so urgent to find out, anyway, at that time, there will be a large number of people to rush, as long as they follow behind. White Wolf tribe this alert is more than half a month's time, see the purple moon flowers have withered, people have breathed a sigh of relief. During this period, no one was stung by the giant peak, but fortunately,Faux cherry blossom tree, they all survived in the end. However, Guan Guan transferred the giant peaks and hives in the safe area into Xiaoyao Cave at night, and she did not forget to collect some seeds of purple moon flowers. The White Wolf tribe saw that Kyoho had completely disappeared, and they were overjoyed to transfer the old and the weak back. It was at this time that Guan Guan and Fan took their leave. Wei was astonished. "Haven't you two ever thought about staying in our White Wolf tribe?" Seeing that the two men had never mentioned leaving, he thought they had the intention of settling down. Guan Guan smiled and said, "The White Wolf tribe is very good, but we are still young and want to see more of the world." She said so,silk olive tree, Wei also did not retain, but let people pull out two animals as a gift to them. Each of the two animals had two bags hanging from their bodies, which were filled with food. Guan Guan and Fan Du also came to the White Wolf tribe to know that the reason why orcs hunt and take away beasts is not to save their feet, but to carry their prey. The animals kept by the White Wolf tribe are all wolfhounds, and the two given to them are no exception. Their popularity in the tribe was good, and when they left, many people came to see them off, and there were not a few gifts. After leaving, Guan Guan was somewhat reluctant to give up. White Wolf tribe people are actually some simple, everything is shown on the face, even if there are contradictions and disputes within the tribe, a fight will be resolved. Of course, this atmosphere is not due to the natural purity of these orcs and subhumans, but to the unique environment. First, their lives are not rich, large artificial blossom trees ,artificial banyan trees, but at least they have no problem surviving. The only pressure to survive is the monster outside, and to deal with the monster, we need to grab the holy fruit. But the fruit is not for nothing, it needs to risk their lives to fight for it. Such a living environment that only relies on strength and can not take shortcuts makes it difficult for them to plot against each other. After leaving the White Wolf tribe, the two men walked slowly while collecting plants. If you feel tired or bored, go into the cave to have a rest or practice. During this period, the divine power in Fan Du's body has been absorbed by Guan Guan bit by bit. By this time, her crystal was three times the size of the original one. Looking at the bigger and bigger, seeing the magic crystal that will occupy the whole magic source, Guan Guan touched his chin and began to think of ways to make it smaller. In the final analysis, every breakthrough they make is either an increase in quantity or a change in quality. To make the divine crystal smaller, it naturally involves the qualitative change of divine power, and the difficulty of operation is not small. Guan Guan thought about it for a few days and finally came up with a way that was not a way. You say I carve a quintessence magic array on the divine crystal, can I wash the marrow and lose weight for the divine crystal? Guan Guan suddenly had a strange idea. Fan Du Wen Yan Wei Zheng, "theoretically feasible, but how are you going to carve?"? And any array needs energy. Where does this energy come from? He now knows that the energy-conducting circuit is actually in the category of array. Guan Guan touched his chin and said, "I use my mental strength as a pen, and my energy is the magic in my tendons and veins.". In this way, not only can I exercise my mental strength, but also the magic in my body will be enhanced and tempered under the constant consumption. Then try it. "After a pause, Fan Du added," But I have to be there. " The reason why he is so indulgent is that whether her behavior is dangerous or not, he can make her time go back. Guan Guan nodded, if there is no Fan to do the safety bolt, she really dare not put forward such a bold plan. By the way, have you worked out a way to break through the God level? Guan Guan said curiously. Before in the White Wolf tribe, Fan Du stayed in the stone house all day thinking about this, she did not believe that he had no results at all. Sure enough, Fan Du nodded his head and said, "There are already some clues." Guan Guan was shocked. "Tell me about it?" Fan Du pondered over the sentence and said, "As you said before, the essence of the assimilation I practiced is to assimilate myself and my strength.". After success, not only the strength of the war, but also the entity into an energy body, in the matter of hidden escape is unique. "I've done a lot of reasoning these days, and I've come to the conclusion that if I want to go further, there are two ways." Hey, you think of more than one way? Guan Guan is interested. Fan Du continued: "One is to further strengthen itself, for example, if it is assimilated into fire, then to increase the intensity of the fire, the original 200 degrees can become 300 degrees or 400 degrees.". But my power attributes are somewhat special, and this method.. I haven't found the direction yet. "The other way is to do the opposite.". I am the attribute of time and space, and since I am the state of assimilation, what if time and space are tangible? Is that also a kind of progress? Hearing this, Guan Guan was stupefied,silk ficus tree, but affirmed: "From tangible to intangible, from intangible to tangible, both of them are a kind of progress in the level of power for practitioners." 。 hacartificialtree.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast