امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Shanhai High School
Your brother Xing couldn't stand the cruel blow and almost had a myocardial infarction. I thought it was not true. I really thought I did well in the exam. I even thought about 600. How could it be so rotten. As a result, Chinese 115, English 110, Mathematics 97, Comprehensive 198, Total Score.. ***! I'm really on 500! Not only on 500, or 520, very pleasing to the eye, very romantic, it is like a peerless good score specially for confession! Ji Xingling was a little excited for a few seconds, instinctively turned his head, and saw Lin Jing lying on the table, estimated to be happy, the exposed auricle was red, super cute, super want to kiss. The mobile phone in the trouser pocket vibrated slightly. Brother Xing: I'm on five hundred. Brother Sing: I'm your boyfriend,4k smart board, aren't I. Brother Sing: How can you ignore your boyfriend. Brother Sing: Your boyfriend is waiting for you to sign for it. Koda: If my boyfriend sends a message after the class bell rings again, I will refuse to accept the return. That's not okay! Ji Xingling quickly shut down, sitting upright and full of spirit, can be called a contemporary student pacesetter. Before school, Wang Hongyu also conveyed a notice that there would be class activities this Saturday. In the morning, he would visit the folk exhibition of the Municipal Museum. In the afternoon,interactive panels for education, he would go to the movies collectively. As for what to see, it was up to everyone to choose. Ji Xingling is indescribable: "What is this unprecedented wonderful link?" "Official burden reduction activities." Yu Yizhou is a little more than he knows. "Before President Tang's affair was not very big, the school always had to take some measures to let the vast number of netizens see the change.". We are pretty good. I heard that the way to reduce the burden in the first year of high school is to open two more labor classes every month. “……” Wei Xue was responsible for soliciting films, and Ji Xingling used the private power of the school bully to force all the boys in the class to fill in a Disney princess film that was boring to watch, which was euphemistically called "can't you take care of the girls?". As a result, the girls didn't need to be taken care of. Everyone chose the mystery to see the two handsome men show their muscles. And you know, there are always more girls in liberal arts classes. Ji Xingling: ".." Lin Jing comforted him, "It doesn't matter, we can watch it again.". What's the point of going back to your seat and watching it again? Do you know that the fun I want is to explain to you what you don't understand very inadvertently in the couple's seat. After watching the whole journey, Yu Congee was just bored, so he poked a lot of things: "Why, you two are going to see it on the weekend, 65 inch touch screen ,touch screen board classroom, but Lao Wang beat the Mandarin duck first?" Ji Xingling's face was full of disgust: "Shut up." Yu Yizhou habitually played poverty: "Beat the Mandarin duck with a stick, beat the Mandarin duck with a stick, beat the mandonna duck with the stick." Ji Xingling looked at him for a few seconds and suddenly said softly and quickly: "The glasses uncle who just appeared is the BOSS behind the scenes. The doctor and the killer are the same person. The baker is innocent. All three bodies are hidden in the tower. The real mistress is actually the pianist upstairs. In the end, neither of the two men died." Without a little precaution, Yu Yizhou listened to the whole spoiler and reacted for a long time, squeezing out two words in disbelief: "*** me!" Ji Xingling turned back contentedly. I told you to shut up. Chapter 63 AD4 In fact, according to Ji Xingling's style, this kind of weekend boring class activities must be able to be warped, just as Lin Jing does not want to go to any folk exhibition. But the whole thing happened to have something to do with Tang Yaoxun. What if the eldest young master and the first in the grade all slipped away, and others followed suit, and after the reporter knew about it, he wrote a bad report like "Shanhai High School's burden reduction is illusory, and students refuse to participate in it one after another." So let it go. The city museum is located in the bustling business district, and there is no shortage of catering and entertainment around it. After the evening self-study, Wei Xue informed the place to eat on Saturday, which was a self-service barbecue shop, just downstairs of the cinema. Ji Xingling checked with his mobile phone that there was only one horror movie left to watch except for reasoning suspense and Disney Princess. Lin Jing refused: "Why are you so persistent to watch horror movies on our first date?"? I'd rather see the princess dance. No, no, don't look at the princess. "Ji Xingling carried his schoolbag and walked backwards with one hand in his trousers pocket." What's wrong with horror movies? And to be reasonable, your crazy murder reasoning suspense is not romantic. " Lin Jing: "…" "Then it's settled." Ji Xingling clappers, "remember to buy a couple seat." Lin Jing opened the ticket interface with a sad face. He just looked at the poster and didn't want to open it at all. So he calmly used his trump card: "But like this kind of movie, shouldn't we hide in the quilt and watch it together?" Ji Xingling: ".." Hello, students, how can you be like this? Okay, OK, I'm fine! "When shall we see it?" "At least wait for it to appear on the video website." Lin Jing pulled his schoolbag, "be careful to fall down." "Actually, it doesn't have to be this one. Shall we pick another horror movie? Do you want to see The Grudge or Get Out?" "I want to see you shut up." But Ji Xingling is not closed! Lin Jing's carelessly drawn pie accurately trapped the young man's first love, so he was immersed in the beautiful and romantic pink fantasy of "Teacher Kobayashi hid in his arms and refused to come out because of excessive fear when watching horror movies", unable to extricate himself, and kept talking all the way until he got on the bus. Lin Jing leaned back on the car chair dizzy. What brand of high-power repeater is this. 1301, Hu Meimei was watching TV in the living room. When she saw her son coming back, she asked casually, "Did the exam results come out?"? Ji Xingling handed him the report card in silence, perfectly inheriting the essence of Xiao Lin's acting skill of "I didn't do well in the exam, I only got 200 points" during the day. As soon as Hu Meimei saw his expression, she habitually began to have a headache: "Did you fall back to three hundred again?" Ji Xingling sniffed. Forget it,smartboards for business, you go to take a shower. Hu Meimei was too lazy to criticize him and continued to change the channel with the remote control. Ji Xingling muddleheaded force: "Not, I am biological after all, mom you at least have a look." 。 hsdsmartboard.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  High quality Women Satchel Bag astao294 0 282 05-09-2020، 11:01 AM
آخرین ارسال: astao294

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast