امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Sissy + Fanwai by Shui Qiancheng
Shao Qun's eyes lit up and he said with a smile, "Do you really remember?"? We haven't seen each other for more than ten years. Seeing your reaction the other day, I thought you had no impression of me at all, and I was quite sad. After all, we are classmates, so we don't have to be so angry, or do you still hate the stupid things I did when I was a child? Li Chengxiu's cheeks burned and sweat slowly oozed from his forehead. Shao Qun deliberately emphasized the three words of his childhood, as if if he still took to heart the harm he had done to him when he was young and ignorant, he was narrow-minded. Indeed, what can a child of eleven or twelve understand. Looking back now, it's not a big deal, and he's almost forgotten it. At that time, it was like a terrible disaster like the collapse of the sky. Now think about it, it was just because he was young, and it was magnified infinitely. In fact, that's all. He was still alive and well. In another city, no one even knew who he was. How could he hold a grudge. He did not hate Shao Qun, but in the face of this person's fear and inferiority, so many years have not changed, if possible, he did not even want to stand side by side with him. Colleagues who came out of work together had to look at them when they passed by. Both of them were very uncomfortable. Shao Qun saw that he did not speak and sighed,smart board for conference room, "Get on the bus." Li Chengxiu hesitantly looked at the car behind him, "what are you doing?" Shao Qundao, "talk about work." Li Chengxiu wanted to tell him that he couldn't talk about anything so late, so he might as well take a rain check. But the thought of such a delay, if Shao Qun offended, and he did not have any good, since people have come, he did not dare to turn around and go. So he nodded and got into the car. When Shao Qun also arrived in the car and took the door with him,65 inch smart board, the narrow space was filled with a smell of lampblack. In the empty parking lot, Li Chengxiu did not feel that the smell on his body was so heavy, but once he was locked in the closed carriage, the smell was invisible, and even he felt embarrassed. Shao Qun wrinkled his nose and lowered the windows on all sides. His action made Li Chengxiu even more uneasy. His face was so red that he could bleed. Not only did he think of more than a decade ago, he was also like this. Every day, he went to school with the smell of lampblack. People around him shied away from him. At first, the disgust of his classmates really hurt him. Later, he gradually became numb. Since he worked and had a stable income, he tried to clean himself up as much as possible, but just after work, he had not had time to take a shower, but now he sat with his classmates at that time. As if everything had not changed, Shao Qun was still the noble son who was always clean and arrogant, and he was still the sissy who ran to school every day, touch screen interactive whiteboard ,smart boards for conference rooms, and even he himself could not help hating himself. And now he is clearly not the same, why Shao Qun saw him or so embarrassed. In front of Shao Qun, who is still bright and beautiful, he is still so ashamed. Champagne-colored sports car slid out silently, Shao Qun all the way along the coast fast forward, the sea breeze blowing Li Chengxiu eyes almost can not open, he can only tightly grasp the seat belt in front of his chest, endure a burst of nausea. When he arrived in the city, Shao Qun's speed slowed down and the windows went up. Shao Qun seemed to be holding his breath all the way. At this time, he breathed a sigh of relief, changed his face that had just been sulking, and smiled at him easily. "It's all right. I'm driving a little fast." Li Chengxiu shook his head with a pale face. Have you had your dinner "Eat it." Then I'll take you to have a midnight snack. I haven't been to Shenzhen many times before, but I may develop here for a long time in the future. I really didn't expect to meet you here. "Let's talk about work?" Shao Qun chuckled and said, "The sugar water in that shop is very good. I don't know if it can get into the eyes of your chef. Go and taste it first." Li Chengxiu no longer asked. Shao Qun is still the same as before, what he says can not be refuted by others, everything has to be done according to his meaning. Shao Qun led him into a teahouse. The waiters all knew him and took them to a private room. Shao Qun casually ordered more than ten things, and then said to Li Chengxiu, "I'm hungry when I wait for you." Li Chengxiu did not know how to answer and could only nod stiffly. Shao Qun looked at him in silence, moved his chair to his side, and said softly, "Cheng Xiu, I can call you that, you have been very nervous, do you hate me very much?" Li Chengxiu looked up in surprise, facing his beautiful bright eyes, his heart jumped a few times, and he shook his head in embarrassment. Shao Qun said sincerely, "In fact, I am very happy to meet my former classmates in a different place.". I haven't forgotten you for so many years, but I was young and ignorant at that time. I brought a lot of trouble to you and your family. I always wanted to find an opportunity to apologize to you. I didn't expect to see you again. I want to say sorry to you. Are you willing to accept it? Chapter III Shao Qun, whether eyes or tone, are too sincere, so that Li Chengxiu listened but more cramped, and even some embarrassed. He really hated Shao Qun at that time. If it weren't for him, he wouldn't be working as a cook in a hotel today. He should be able to enter a good high school, a good university, and have a completely different life. But after 14 or 15 years, he had a more thorough understanding of many things, and began to believe in fate. Shao Qun was already a distant and vague impression of him, just as he would not hate the child who always robbed him of candy when he was a child. He had no memory of this person for a long time. Under such earnest eyes, Li Chengxiu showed a shallow smile. He felt that from the day he saw Shao Qun to the present, the hard knot in his heart had gradually melted. He felt relieved. So for the first time, he said to Shao Qun clearly and without hesitation, "It doesn't matter." Shao Qun looked at his eyes, unusually bright, looking at Li Chengxiu are a little uncomfortable, he just put aside his head. The exquisite snacks were quickly put on the table, and Shao Qun warmly greeted him to eat. Li Chengxiu's appetite is not big,smart board interactive whiteboard, dinner has just eaten, not very appetizing, just casually clip a few kinds. Shao Qun asked him about the situation over the years while eating. hsdsmartboard.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast