امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Fall in love with the sweet man [wear it quickly]
Unfavored Shangshufu daughter plus unfavored princess, the treatment is really not as good as a dog, ah, a pheasant dare to shout in front of her. She folded her arms and looked at the woman in pink. She raised her chin and asked her, "Who are you?" "I'm Wang Ye's cousin," said the woman in pink. "He Caicai." "Oh." When Yan smiled, "so you know you're just a cousin, so where did you get the courage to talk to the princess like that?" He Caicai's face changed for a moment. She was a daughter that the minister's mansion didn't want. When she married to the palace, Wang Ye ignored her, and even dared to put on the princess's airs with her. She laughed and said to Shi Yan, "Don't get me wrong, Princess. Wang Ye likes to be quiet. I'm just afraid you'll disturb Wang Ye and make him unhappy." "But it's none of your business," said Shi Yan with a smile. “……” He Caicai pursed his lips, and the fake smile on his face was no longer maintained. "I'm just a kind reminder to you. You should have a little self-knowledge. You've been married for two days, but Wang Ye doesn't want to see you. Why do you still run to the Pear Flower Courtyard?". As the saying goes, the melon twisted by force is not sweet. With a low smile, Shi Yan leaned over to He Caicai and looked at her: "I don't care whether you are sweet or not. I will be happy when I twist it down." He Caicai: ".." When Yan finished,smart whiteboard price, did not pay attention to He Cai Cai, went to the door of the pear flower courtyard, raised his hand and pushed the door open. Coinciding with spring, the pear blossoms in the courtyard are just right, and the scattered falling petals ride the breeze and brush the cheeks of Shi Yan. Standing in the courtyard was a man with a light-colored gown, waist-length black hair, and pear blossoms on his head,digital signage screen, like an untimely fine snow. He heard the noise and turned his head to look at the door. When Yan carries the skirt, one foot has already stepped into the pear flower courtyard, the other foot stands on tiptoe, a long time does not have the movement. She looked up at him quietly, the handsome man in front of her. Isn't it her Lu Jingran! The author has something to say: I hope you like the new story, my story is sweet, really! Thanks to the little cutie who gave me the overlord ticket and nutrient solution, Mada! 34, "Wang Ye pretends not to love me every day" Two people looked at each other like this for a long time, when Yan obviously saw the mood in his eyes changed, but for a moment, he returned to the initial indifference: "What are you doing here?" Shi Yan blinked her eyes and stepped into the gate of the Pear Flower Courtyard with the other foot. "Of course I'm looking for you." "What are you looking for me for?" Wang Ye asked. Shi Yan pretended to be shy and said, digital signage kiosk ,face detection android, "Wang Ye, what you said is really strange. We are both married. What else do I have to do to come to you?"? I came to you when I missed you. "Oh, you are not ashamed to say such a thing when you are a daughter." He Caicai followed her and came in from the outside. When Yan looked back at her, to her ha ha a smile: "I did not say to other men, I said to my husband, you can control it?" “…… You He Caicai was very angry, but he couldn't find anything to refute her. He just turned to Wang Ye for help. "Cousin, look at her!" "What are you looking at me for?" Asked Shi Yan? Do you think I'm beautiful? He Caicai: ".." Worthy of being a woman raised by bandits, she doesn't know what courtesy, righteousness, honesty and shame are! Wang Ye frowned slightly and said, "The Pear Courtyard is a quiet place. If you have nothing to do, just go out." He Caicai looked proudly at Shi Yan, who glanced at her and said to Wang Ye with a smile, "Then I'll go first, and I'll come to play with you tomorrow." He Caicai looked at her back and snorted coldly in her heart. She turned her head happily and was about to say something when Wang Ye said, "What are you still doing here?" “……” He Caicai choked for a moment. She knew that Wang Ye didn't like people coming to his Pear Flower Courtyard, so she had to smile reluctantly and said, "That cousin will leave first." Secretly hiding in one side of the Yan watched He Caicai walk away, came out from the corner, laughed: "Ha ha, silly child, this section also want to fight with me." She hailed the Grain Buds and returned to the pear flower yard. When Wang Yeh saw that she had gone and returned, he seemed displeased. "Why are you back again?" Shi Yan walked up to him and smiled at him. "It suddenly occurred to me that I wanted to ask Wang Ye about something." "What is it?" Shi Yan pretended to lower her voice mysteriously and approached him: "I want to ask Wang Ye if he knows a man named Lu Jingran." Wang Ye's pupils shrank suddenly and stared at her in an instant. His beautiful black eyes hid all his emotions with indifference. I don't know. He said. "When Yan" Oh ", ask again:" Does that Wang Ye still remember, ten years old that year is the thing that bandits kidnaps? This memory is also when Yan saw him today, only then suddenly remembered. When she was eight years old, she became the father of the leader of the bandits and snatched a beautiful doll from the foot of the mountain. This time it was a boy doll. As soon as Yan saw him, she liked him so much that she untied him and kept him by her side, forbidding others to bully him. Hu Hai originally tied him back, is to see him wearing good clothes, it is estimated that which rich young master, want to earn a meat ticket money. Unexpectedly, little beauty liked him so much that she simply left him in the cottage to play with her. Only later he asked someone to check the identity of the young master, and he was really scared-he was not an ordinary rich young master, but a royal prince! He can't afford to kidnap the prince. Maybe the whole village will be in the same pot. So he wanted to do nothing and kill people to silence them. When Yan knew it, she secretly sent people down the mountain. Because of this, Hu Hai locked his lovely little beauty in a small black room for the first time. He was afraid for many days and was ready to die with the officers and soldiers, but the officers and soldiers did not come. I haven't come until today. This little prince,face recognition identification kiosk, unexpectedly did not go to inform the officers and soldiers to arrest them. Later, the little prince grew up and became the prince of Prince Lu, Lu Jingheng. hsdtouch.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Male Counterattack Manual [Quick Wear] Nowakowska 0 107 10-14-2022، 06:28 AM
آخرین ارسال: Nowakowska
  IGVault Lost Ark Gold Making Guide to Earn Gold Quickly lostarkgoldigv 0 411 08-17-2022، 09:14 AM
آخرین ارسال: lostarkgoldigv

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast