امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
The Counterattack of the Goddess of Rebirth
This woman's appearance is absolutely beautiful, although wearing coarse linen clothes, but that body's temperament and youth, but can not hide. The woman was still holding a child of two or three years old in her arms, looking curiously at the big tiger in front of her. The young man looked happy and knew that he had been saved by the woman in front of him. He immediately got up and thanked Zhao Ji. "Thank you for your help, madam!"! Qin Xuan is very grateful! Zhao Ji noticed that the young man was carrying several kinds of herbs in the bamboo basket. Could it be that the young man named Qin Xuan was actually a doctor? Zhao Ji immediately said, "You're welcome, sir." Qin Xuan is not tall, but his appearance is unusually handsome. After listening to Zhao Ji's words, he said gratefully, "I don't know your wife's name. Where do you live?"? Qin Xuan must come to visit and thank him another day. Zhao Ji shook her head and said, "No, it's just a trivial matter." Qin Xuan solemnly said, "For your ladyship, it's a trivial matter, but for Qin Xuan, you really saved my life, but I can't simply look at it." From Qin Xuan said these words, Zhao Ji is not difficult to see, this person is mellow, some rigid, but the people of this era are not as good as those of later generations, there are so many flower intestines, friendship these two words in this era is indeed the criterion of many people. But Zhao Ji changed the subject and asked, "Sir, is he a doctor?" Qin Xuan smiled shyly and said, "I dare not hide it from your ladyship. I am a descendant of Bian Que." Zhao Ji eyes flashed surprise, did not expect the young man in front of him is Bian Que heir! Zhao Ji became interested and asked, "I wonder who this generation of Bian Que is?" Qin Xuan said proudly,smart interactive whiteboard, "Bian Que of our physician's generation is my grandfather." Zhao Ji also said to Qin Xuan, "I've heard so much about you!" Bian Que, known as a miraculous doctor, has a great reputation in later generations and has made great contributions to Chinese traditional medicine. Pointing to Qin Xuan's bamboo basket, Zhao Ji asked, "Did you come up the mountain to collect herbs?" When Qin Xuan heard this, he smiled at Zhao Ji and said, "Not bad.". Does Madame also know the way of medicine? In later generations, medicine has not been handed down, which makes Chinese medicine lose a lot of essence. Zhao Ji thought that if his knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine could be carried forward,outdoor digital signage displays, there would be endless benefits for the people now. Now the common people are sick, either waiting for death, or go to the wizard, those wizards are just swindling, where to know what the way to cure the disease and save the patient? But if doctors can carry forward medicine and train more medical talents, then the whole medical system can be spread everywhere. In ancient China, there was already a method of dissection. For example, Hua Tuo scraped Guan Yu's bones to heal his wounds and wanted to cut Cao Cao's head to cure his head disease, but later it was slowly lost, which was really lamentable. If ancient Chinese medicine can be combined with anatomy, it will really benefit all the people, and it will not make many trolls of later generations blindly worship Western medicine and criticize Chinese medicine, which is simply forgetting their ancestors. If Zhao Ji is just an ordinary person, this kind of thing is naturally not easy to do, but Zhao Ji looked at the small Ying Zheng in his arms, if after Ying Zheng unified the seven countries, the whole world is unified, with the support of the king of Qin Ying Zheng, presumably this thing will not be very difficult. Thinking of this, Zhao Ji immediately said to Qin Xuan, temperature screening kiosk ,Interactive digital signage, "I once occasionally got a book of Medical Classics, which records many prescriptions, as well as the shapes, characteristics and functions of various herbs." Qin Xuan is a medical fanatic, heard Zhao Ji said so, excited eyes shine, open mouth want to say what, but finally regret sigh, in this era many people will not teach their own housekeeping skills to others at will, even their doctors do not treasure many prescriptions? Even if the national army wants it, they will never give it out. Chapter 2122 physician Qin Xuan. Of course, although Zhao Ji has "Medical Classics" in hand, but she will not casually give this book to the doctor, not to say that she wants to hide, but easily give out things, others may not cherish, this matter, but also slowly.. As for Qin Xuan's desire to speak and stop, Zhao Ji could only pretend not to see, but pointed to Qin Xuan's medicine Lou and said, "Sir, I have collected a lot of herbs today. This honeysuckle, Gastrodia elata and Pueraria lobata have not lost their medicinal properties. It can be seen that Sir has a lot of experience in processing herbal medicine." After listening to Zhao Ji's words, Qin Xuan finally did not refrain from asking, "does madam also know how to concoct herbs?" Zhao Ji smiled, "I know a little about it." Then Zhao Ji pointed to several other herbs in the bamboo basket and accurately told their names, what effects they had, what diseases they could cure, how to concoct them, and so on, some of which even Qin Xuan did not know. After listening to Zhao Ji's words, Qin Xuan felt itchy and wanted to go home immediately. According to Zhao Ji's method, he concocted these herbs, checked their medicinal properties, and looked at Zhao Ji as if he were looking at an idol, with reverence. Zhao Ji looked at the sky and said to Qin Xuan, "It's getting late. If you don't mind, you can sit at home. After dinner, I'll send you down the mountain." Qin Xuanben is particularly curious about Zhao Ji, but there is nothing in his heart, his mind is full of the medical skills that Zhao Ji knows, but it is not good to ask. If you know where this lady lives, if you encounter problems in the future, come to consult this lady, this lady is so kind-hearted, presumably should not refuse him outside the door. When the time comes, if the lady is willing to teach him one or two, Qin Xuan will certainly not let his savior suffer losses, gold, silver, jewelry, houses and clothes, as the lady asked for, he will never refuse. Zhao Ji took Qin Xuan to the place where he lived. Qin Xuan saw the place where Zhao Ji lived. The house was simple, but it was not messy. Although there was only one house, it was divided into an inner room and an outer room. The outer room was used to entertain guests. Qin Xuan enters the door, Zhao Ji asks Qin Xuan to sit down, Qin Xuan kneels down on the futon, the body is straight, the bearing is extraordinary, at this time actually had the bearing of a big family, there are some sweet wild fruits and a cup of green tea on the table. Zhao Ji poured a cup for Qin Xuan, Qin Xuan took a sip,facial recognition thermometer, the tea was clear, the leaves in the cup, Qin Xuan always felt as if he had seen it somewhere. hsdtouch.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Male Counterattack Manual [Quick Wear] Nowakowska 0 102 10-14-2022، 06:28 AM
آخرین ارسال: Nowakowska

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast