امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Konoha Teacher of Hokage
The wind stopped, the leaves disappeared, but the song was not heard, the beautiful tune changed, suddenly full of sadness and indignation of the melody sounded. The figure of Uchiha with earth appeared in front of him, more and more clear. Covered with blood and dirt, he staggered closer to Kakashi. "Kakashi, congratulations on becoming a superior. I don't have any useful gifts for you. This eye is my gift to you!" With that, his right hand with soil was inserted into his left eye, and his writing wheel eye was gouged out. The huge black hole in his left eye was bleeding profusely. "Kakashi, my eyes will accompany you." "With the earth-" Kakashi cried sadly. The three hooks of jade in the eyes of the writing wheel turned slowly. He rushed forward and collided with the earth. The white blade passed through the chest of the earth, and the blood stained Kakashi's sleeve. Kakashi, why, why do you want to kill me, I am with dirt! Uchiha's mournful voice sounded in Kakashi's ear, so unwilling, so unbelievable. Tears ran down Kakashi's eyes. "I'm sorry, I don't want to do this, but the earth is dead. He's dead. I saw his body with my own eyes. You're not the earth." Although he knew that the earth in front of him was fake, Kakashi's pain was real. In his grief,Carrara Marble Slab, his eyes turned faster and faster. There seemed to be a voice in his head that kept reminding him, "You killed the earth, you killed your companions, you are not qualified to be a ninja." The voice suddenly turned into the voice of Kakashi: "You are a disgrace to the family of Kakashi. You are not qualified to be a ninja." "Why don't you die? People like you don't deserve to live in the world." A seductive voice seduced him wickedly, and Kakashi's thoughts were confused. He raised the white blade and slowly stabbed himself in the chest. Writing wheel eyes flash red, a cold current from his left eye into his brain, Kakashi all over a spirit, looking at the white blade less than an inch from his chest,Agate Slabs For Sale, cold sweat down, pale and livid, this time with earth to save his life. It's just, will Hippo Hanyu really watch him die? He wasn't sure. Rachel- "The first thing Kakashi did when he woke up was to rush at supersonic speed towards the trunk behind him, hitting the strong trunk with his right fist with a strong thunder attribute of Chakra." The half-meter-thick trunk suddenly burst open, and the debris flew towards Kakashi. At the moment Kakashi waved the debris, a dark shadow came out of the trunk and jumped to the other side. The center of the strong trunk had been completely hollowed out and went straight to the ground. As the shadow left, the tree, which was already strong outside but dry inside, immediately swayed, broke at the waist and raised a piece of dust. Kakashi, who followed the shadow to one side, looked at the figure without blinking, locked tightly, Agate Stone Price ,grey marble slab, and the murderous look from the battlefield could not be suppressed from Kakashi's body. A challenge has escalated from simply winning or losing to killing the other side. That's like being a man. Don't play house like a child. It's boring. Hippo Hanyu laughed, his shoulders twisting slightly twice. Just now Kakashi suddenly fought back. Although he shrank in time, he was still brushed by Rachel's shoulder. This was the first time he had tasted Rachel's power. Not bad, he thought with self-mockery. This is the writing wheel eye! Not bad, very beautiful? Feeling the Qi formed by the flowing three hooks of jade in Kakashi's eyes, Hippo Hanyu came to such a conclusion. Unfortunately, he had never fought side by side with the Uchiha clan before, so he had never seen what the real writing wheel eye looked like, which was also the result of his deliberate avoidance of acting with the Uchiha clan and the Hijikata clan. As for peacetime, who will have nothing to do all day to write wheel eyes and supercilious look! Even if they are not tired, they have to take care of the children on the roadside and the cats and dogs in the village. Among the more familiar people, Uchiha Linfeng had not yet opened his eyes at school. Later, I heard that he had opened his eyes, but he had no chance to see them. Because of the relationship between writing wheel eyes, Kakashi sees things very clearly, and the small movements of the hippopotamus Hanyu are also in full view, sensitively rushing towards the hippopotamus Hanyu, "Lei Ling Chop". Kakashi in the hands of the white blade to the hippo Hanyu, "bang" there is a century-old tree in the hands of Kakashi died gloriously. The hippo Hanyu, who had moved to one side, clapped his hands and said, "Yes, I actually understood my uncle's Lei Ling Chop. But do you have a grudge against the tree?"? Or do you want to cut some firewood by the way? Hippo Hanyu sneered: "However, as a teacher of Konoha, I have the obligation to remind you that trees are our friends of Konoha, to protect the environment, to care for trees, to-" "Why did you cut it down so impolitely?" Hippo Hanyu dodged Kakashi's blade. Miso ", the next moment the hippo Hanyu pulled out his knife, it can be seen that Kakashi's body has made great progress, and with the help of the writing wheel eye, his judgment has also improved a lot.". Compared with the previous Asma, Kakashi's fighting capacity is really a little bit stronger, the knife is fast enough, also ruthless enough, the timing is also very good, the use of chakra is also in place, it is not reluctant to be promoted to the upper forbearance. However, when it comes to combat experience, Hippo Hanyu is more experienced and skilled. The murderous look of him gave Kakashi a lot of psychological pressure. Let you see the real Lei Ling Chop! The blue light of Hippo Hanyu's long knife flashed, and even made a crackling sound. The blade was as swift as thunder, cutting at Kakashi with a sharp sound that pierced the air. "Kakashi's white blade dangerously blocked the hippo Hanyu's blade, and the whole arm was numb.". The hippo Hanyu clenched his fist with his empty left hand and hit Kakashi in the abdomen with blue light. Kakashi's body flew out like a broken kite. It's over. At the same time as Kakashi landed, the hippo Hanyu Blade, who was standing beside him, pointed at Kakashi's neck and said coldly. Kakashi,Calacatta Nano Glass, who had suffered a lot, lost his murderous look and withered indescribably. The fourth volume of the fourth generation era, the seventieth chapter of reprimand. forustone.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast