امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Male Counterattack Manual [Quick Wear]
His son has a champion cousin. This is simply not only the Duan family's ancestral grave burning blue smoke, even his Huang family has smoke ah. Because the action is fast enough, Huang Wu still rushed to Duan Jiacun in front of the county magistrate. Duan Jiacun is now much calmer than it was at the beginning. Grandpa and Grandma Duan no longer go to the fields, but the men in the family are still the same. Usually, Grandma Duan took Li Baojun to sit under the tree to make clothes, and sometimes they would read books together. They came here naturally not because it was cool, but because they were looking forward to the news from the capital. The key was that no one knew how much time could be spent along the way. Even if they knew that the scientific examination had been finished and the results had come out, as long as they didn't know the ranking for a day, their hearts would be empty. When Huang Wu came, Grandma Duan was discussing with Li Baojun about making new clothes for her family. As she was discussing, the sound of the carriage running over began to ring. As soon as Li Baojun looked up, he recognized the carriage: "Milk, it's my aunt's carriage." "Your aunt's?" Then Grandma Duan raised her head and squinted. She felt a little strange. "Why did they come back? Didn't they just go back to the village a while ago?" After Huang Wu took Aunt Duan out alone, in order not to let others feel that they were not filial, he would buy bags of gifts every three or five times to come back to see his family. Of course, the Duan family, who brought him such a happy life, must also look at it. After walking around for almost ten years, the Duan family has been close to Huang Wu a lot. The carriage stopped in front of them in their sight, and Huang Wu directly lifted the curtain and jumped out of the carriage. Granny Duan was supported by Li Baojun and stood up: "What are you doing here?" "Mother, we're here to congratulate you." Huang Wu turned around to help Aunt Duan down from the car and kept saying, "Qing En is the Number One Scholar!" "Number One?!!!" Grandma Duan's eyes opened wide at once. Even before Duan Qingen did not study, she also knew the number one scholar, after all, in those drama books, there are many people who take the number one scholar Lang as the male protagonist. The same is a Jia, Bangyan and Tanhua for the people's sense of existence is relatively weak, anyway, only heard that Zhuangyuan is the man, really never heard of Bangyan and Tanhua can be the man. Grandma Duan thought she was dreaming, "My good grandson, was he admitted to the first prize?"? You're not kidding me, are you? "Mother, what are you talking about? I have nothing to do to coax you when I'm full." Huang Wu spared no effort to boast about himself: "Since Qing En went to the capital, I have been inquiring about it in the county from time to time. I came back as soon as I found out today. You can rest assured that I am really the Number One Scholar. The official under the county magistrate said it himself." Auntie Duan also helped and said, "Yes, Niang, Marble Projects ,Artificial Marble Slabs, he is really the Number One Scholar. When we were driving, the waiter who went to inquire said that the son of the Ma family and the son of the Zhang family had both passed the exam, and one of them was a flower hunter." Huang Wu added, "Now the county magistrate is congratulating the two families. Our family is far away, so we are the last one to come. You can wait at ease. After a while, the county magistrate will come with gongs and drums." "The magistrate will come again." Grandma Duan was really shocked. Even if Duan Qingen had told her before that the county magistrate was actually a very small official, if he wanted to be, he could be one, but for the old people who had been ordinary people for most of their lives, the county magistrate was still a high official for them. What am I, what am I going to do now? That's the magistrate. What should I say when I see him? Seeing that Grandma Duan was in a panic, Li Baojun quickly held her up. The beautiful and gentle girl comforted her softly: "Milk, don't be afraid first. The county magistrate must go to our house. Let's go back now, and then call everyone at home, so as not to have someone outside when the adults come.". ” "But that's the county magistrate, ah, I, our family is a farmer in the countryside, Qing En is not at home, this will meet how to do.." Li Baojun patiently advised the flustered and happy Grandma Duan: "How about this? Let's go back first. Didn't I just make a new dress for you a while ago?"? It's just right to change on such a big day, and so is Grandpa. Our family all changed into new clothes. It's not impolite in front of the county magistrate. Don't worry about other things. The county magistrate came to congratulate us, not to take people from our house. Besides, there are aunts and uncles in the county for a long time. They have seen more of the world than we have. Now that they are here, Naturally, I can help take care of it. With that, the seventeen-year-old girl smiled and looked at Huang and Wu. "I'll have to bother my aunts and uncles later." "Don't bother, don't bother. This is such a happy event. I'm too happy to be happy." "My parents are still in the field. I'll go to the field to make friends. My aunt and uncle will take my grandmother back first." Huang Wu answered, and Aunt Duan hurried forward to hold her mother. Li Baojun saluted again and then turned to the direction of the field. Huang Wu turned his head and looked at her back several times. Perhaps because Li Baojun was taught by Duan Qingen from an early age, he always felt that this future nephew's wife, like Duan Qingen's nephew, was different from their countrymen from inside to outside. How to say, is the strength of the body, a little calm, but also a little elegant, as if no matter what happened can be handled without panic. Because of Duan Qingen's operation when he was seven years old, Huang Wu is still a little afraid of this nephew. Watching Li Baojun grow bigger and bigger, he even began to be a little afraid of this future nephew's wife. This may be that those who are close to ink are black and those who are close to vermilion are red. —— In fact, Li Baojun is not as calm as Huang Wu thought. But at that time, Grandma was a little nervous, and she was too happy to touch the edge,Stone Honeycomb Panel, so she forced herself to calm down and comfort the old man first. As what Huang Wu said just now caused the villagers to stop, the whole village exploded, and some people got the news and trotted to their families to tell them the good news. This is the champion!!! Number One! From their village. forustone.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  The Counterattack of the Goddess of Rebirth Nowakowska 0 163 10-14-2022، 06:17 AM
آخرین ارسال: Nowakowska
  Fall in love with the sweet man [wear it quickly] Nowakowska 0 323 10-14-2022، 06:15 AM
آخرین ارسال: Nowakowska

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast