امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
President's husband catches up with the door
Can not imagine the future of their own children are like this, has not yet grown up on the inner vicissitudes of life, with the appearance of a small adult to speak, then he might as well be strangled directly. In his opinion, children should be like children. But think carefully, no wonder the child, if not for the environmental impact, how can it be so precocious. President, are you sure you can find clues in her body? "Lu Jun felt that things were very strange, in the past, which time the other party was not seamless, leaving no trace.". This time just left a child, always feel what is wrong, is this the other side's declaration of war? "Since the opponent has left a puzzle, how can I live up to his layout if I don't solve it?" Fu Yueze said coldly that he was thinking about what kind of person the other party was and dared to tease him like that. President, do you think this is a puzzle? Why do I think it's a problem? It's more likely that she's just a passer-by. Lu Jun always felt that the key to the problem was not Monica. It was impossible for such a complicated thing to have such an obvious answer. No, she is just a child, not too strong camouflage and scheming. She looked at Xuan Xuan's eyes do not have a deep meaning, that kind of familiar and strange eyes,water bottling line, enough to prove that she had seen Chen Chen. Fu Yueze is convinced of this, he is incomparably convinced of this, just as Su Xi is convinced. President, has the other side declared war? "Lu Jun is rarely serious." Soldiers come to block the water and cover the earth. Fu Yueze is also worried that the other side does not declare war, how eager he is to find Chen Chen earlier, as long as the other side is willing to have a direct conflict, then he will find Chen Chen's chances will be more. Back in the south of the villa,water filling machine, Su Xi sat on the sofa in the hall, waiting for Fu Yueze to return. Su Zixuan also quietly accompanies in the side, the year star nest rests on Su Xi's leg. Fu Yueze came back to wake up the stars, the child's mood came and went quickly, she now in addition to keeping a certain distance with Fu Yueze, also did not continue to fiercely resist Fu Yueze. When Nian Xingchen saw Fu Yueze, he rolled his eyes and continued to nest back in Su Xi's arms. Because of the guilt of Nian Xingchen, Suxi was particularly indulgent to Nian Xingchen, and slept with him at night. Looking at the child so indifferent to his father, Suxi heart can not say the taste, all this is caused by her, only hope that in the future can slowly make up for. But Fu Yueze does not think this is a bad thing, the year star can be quiet is the best thing, PET blowing machine ,water bottle packaging machine, did not clamor for the year Siyao, did not clamor back to the year house, this is the best development of things. This period of time, everyone focused on the search for Chen Chen this matter, so Fu Yueze also did not have the superfluous mind and the year star battle of wits and courage. Two people like strangers for a period of time is also good, calm each other, Fu Yueze does not believe that he can not even handle his daughter. When dealing with Chen Chen's affairs, Fu Yueze will have a good exchange with Nian Xingchen. Looking at Nian Xingchen, he will think of his childhood. He is confident to break through the barrier in Nian Xing's heart. "Is she all right?" Susie asked rather worriedly. Fu Yueze shook his head. "It's no big deal. It's an old problem. The child has a bad heart." The tone was full of regret. Poor thing, it's so small. Suxi sighed with regret that Monica was about the same age as her son, thinking that Monica would suffer from illness at a young age, and she could not help feeling distressed. The little girl was so stubborn that she refused to say anything. Lu Jun interjected aside. Fu Yueze nodded, "full of vigilance, refuse my help." It's really difficult to face such a child. Ze, I believe she must know Chen Chen. Su Xi looked firmly at Fu Yueze and said that she firmly believed this. I believe the same. Obviously she knows Chen Chen, do not know why she wants to deny this matter. It is likely that Chen Chen is no longer called Chen Chen. Fu Yueze said with emotion, I'm afraid Chen Chen really lost his memory. Will she know where Chen Chen is? "Su Xi is more concerned about this matter, it is not easy to find a definite goal, but the result is nothing." I don't know. Fu Yueze could not judge this. Don't hold out too much hope, but she is indeed an opportunity to learn from her who is behind the scenes. "Fu Yueze is more concerned about this, as long as the eradication of the person behind, but also worry about not finding Chen Chen." Ze, this time I must find Chen Chen. Susie said with great firmness. Su Zixuan in the side from time to time peep at Fu Yueze, he is also eager to find Su Zichen earlier, their big family is now short of Su Zichen. One day Su Zichen does not return, one day they have no peace, the family is always incomplete. Nian Xingchen did not understand this matter at all. He listened to their conversation in a confused way. Chen Chen heard the name a lot and was somewhat familiar with it. I'm sure I'll find Chen Chen. Su Zixuan said with the same firmness, recently he has become more and more sensitive to Chen Chen, several times in a dream to see Chen Chen. Chen Chen is still in a city? "Su Xi turned to ask Su Zixuan, she believed in the induction between the two children." It seems to be here and it seems not to be here, and I always feel that he is not far away from us. Su Zixuan touched his heart, these days the reaction is very strong. There are some confused memories in the head, these memories seem to be illusory, do not belong to themselves and feel that they have experienced, this strange feeling, perhaps is the induction between twins. Yes, empathy, Su Zixuan did not tell anyone. If Suxi had not asked about it last time, he would not have told Suxi about it. He was very confused and did not know if Chen Chen had the same feeling. Fu Yueze looked at the mother-son interaction with great interest, even telepathy is used, it seems that Su Xi's mood has reached the limit, this time if Chen Chen can not be found again,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, Fu Yueze worried that Su Xi will collapse again. Fu Yueze never believes that these hearts are on the same wavelength, he only believes that the facts speak, and the manipulators behind the scenes will always be exposed.

Chapter 316 Qin Huaichuan is suspicious. Updated: 2016-03-15 16:51:04 Words: 3628. gzxilinear.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Fire-Rated Metal Door as852163 0 351 07-06-2022، 12:29 PM
آخرین ارسال: as852163

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast