امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Full of Pride (Volumes 1 to 5)
"You have to face it all the time. Do you want to go on like this with me forever until you die?"? Are you willing? "I don't understand." The fundus of the five senses struggled. You know, others may not know themselves, but you are different, the person who knows you best is yourself. "No, I don't know myself." "Really?" Ying Tianlin sneered, with deep sarcasm in his eyes, not knowing whether it was to himself or to his facial features. "I didn't understand before. I always thought that the person you loved was Tianshen. Later, when you chose me, I thought that the person you loved was me. No, Tianshen and I are both wrong. You don't love anyone. The facial features suddenly turned pale. You are a person who rejects feelings. Therefore, your pay is always just a reward, and if you repay it, you will get rid of it. You think love is a burden, and you don't want it at all. Ann, Tianshen is the object you repay, in your heart, once you repay, you will have nothing to worry about with them. You just didn't think that I would block that arrow for you, even willing to give my life, so you are confused, confused and wavering. I finally made up my mind to be with me, because you can never repay me for my efforts. With every word Ying Tianlin said, his facial features turned pale. Isn't it? Ying Tianlin smiled bitterly again. Looking at the silence of his facial features,plastic bottle making machine, he wished she could retort, but no, she just stood there stiffly, looking at the ground, so that he could not see what she was thinking. Clothes wind seems to be big, through the window, bring up a cold, will also cool his heart! When Ruan Qing saw the facial features in the small bamboo grove,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, she had no interest in practicing the sword. You should know I don't want to see you. Ruan Qing's eyes showed resentment against her facial features. A leaf falls and knows autumn. When I first came to Tiancheng, it was also this time. How time flies! Her facial features did not mind Ruan Qing's hatred for her. Ruan Qing looked at her coldly. How is the cloud? The five senses suddenly asked. It's none of your business. The facial features smiled slightly, "you always thought that my appearance destroyed the marriage between the cloud girl and the master, didn't you?" "Isn't it?"? I wish I could kill you. Ruan Qing clenched the sword in her hand. You wouldn't dare. At least here you wouldn't dare. Ruan Qing snorted coldly, "Do you really think I dare not touch you?"? If it were not for the Lord's face, you would not know how many times you have died under my sword at the moment. His facial features looked deeply at Ruan Qing. "Do you think that if I leave the Lord, Yuner will become the Lord's woman?" Ruan Qing did not answer and walked toward the forest, as if he did not want to say a word more to the five senses. "Then it will become a cloud." Ruan Qing's walking figure suddenly stopped, turned around and looked at her facial features, and her eyes fluctuated: "What do you mean?" The third chapter is death Three days later. Although it was autumn, the noon sun was still scorching and dazzling. No one knows this way, not even the Lord. Ruan Qing pointed to a path leading to the mountain behind the mountain city. Noon was the most sparsely populated time, and it was for this reason that she chose to leave with her five senses at this time. Looking at the path, which was covered by branches and leaves and could not be seen carefully, his facial features flashed through his eyes, but he said to Ruan Qing with a smile, liquid bottle filling machine ,Beverage packing machine, "Thank you, Miss Ruan." "No." Ruan Qing said coldly and turned to leave. The path was covered with thorns and it was very difficult to walk. Every time she walked, she had to start to cut the branches and leaves around her, and sometimes she had to be careful of the gravel on the ground. After walking for about half an hour, she waved the sweat oozing from her forehead, looked around, pondered for a while, and then walked into the thorns full of thorns on one side. Although the small thorns on the roots hurt her body slightly, she held back and found a suitable place to squat down. Her eyes stared at the road without blinking. The sun was even hotter, and in autumn only the trees with short branches and leaves were left in the mountains, as well as the bushes and thorns that were too dense to enter, so they could not block the erosion of the sun. However, no matter how fierce the sun was, her facial features were cold all over her body, and she was even more alert, staring at the way she had come. Just as she squatted until her feet were numb, a smoky blue figure appeared not far from the path, and when she got closer, it was Ruan Qing. Ruan Qing clenched the hilt of the sword in her waist with one hand, her face full of murderous look, and her eyes searching for something everywhere. Sure enough, Ruan Qing wanted to kill her! Her facial features were moist, and her cold back was sweating. If she hadn't been on guard against her, she would have been a ghost in the Palace of Hell. It was not until Ruan Qing disappeared that her facial features breathed a sigh of relief. However, she still dared not take it lightly. She squatted in the same place for a long time, making sure that Ruan Qing would not return. Then she got up, walked out of the thorns, slapped her stiff limbs, breathed lightly, looked around, and thought about how to find a way out. When the five senses went into the place with the most thorns on the right side, they saw a tree trunk beside them that had been cut down. They said, "I don't know where I will go from here."? This is supposed to have been done by a woodcutter. The purpose was not to get lost. Perhaps she could walk out of the mountain forest along this road. In this way, her facial features began to move forward. After about ten years, another tree that had been lightly cut appeared. After a hundred steps, every ten steps there would be such a mark, and her facial features would be sure that this was a mountain road that could be passed through. An hour later. When the five senses walked out of the path opened by Chai Fu, the scene in front of her made her confused. Blue sky and white clouds, sunshine through the clouds, there will be such an empty scene only because here is a cliff, the bottom of the cliff, Rapids, surging rivers do not know where to go. She frowned, and just as she turned back, a sharp sword stood in front of her. Ruan Qing? The five senses exclaimed. You almost got away with it. Ruan Qing's voice seemed to come from hell. Her heart sank and she gave a loud cry, but her face was silent. "Miss Ruan is really good at joking," she said with a faint smile. "How can her five senses escape?" "Still pretending?" As soon as the sword in Ruan Qing's hand moved, she forced her five senses to take a step back. She said, "Five senses, you have thrown yourself into the trap. If you stay with the Lord, maybe you can live a few more years.". Ha,juice filling machine, God has eyes, see the grievance of the cloud, let me end you. 。 gzxilinear.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast