امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Raising children in the 1960s
There are many good people in this age, but she still can't take it lightly. She has four children now, plus Wei Wei five, and she can't take any risks. Take the money and thank you for your help today. He put the money into the young man's hand and was ready to turn around and leave. Zhang Tongtian looked at her to go, thinking that she was afraid to say where to take the goods and earn less later. He stopped her from going: "If you don't want to tell me where to take the goods, you can sell me the grain and give me a cheaper price. What do you think?" "You sell it to others, you sell it to me, as long as it's cheaper, or you're not cheaper." Zhang Tongtian gritted his teeth and said that according to the current weather, the price of grain will continue to rise, he bought more to wash his own home to eat, the rest saved until the price rose and then sold out. I have no food in my hand now. He heard that he had retreated to buy the grain in her hand at the original price, so that he could not make money by selling it. He was so anxious to buy grain that it could not be all for his family to eat. Sell it to me when you have it. He knew she didn't have it now, but she must have it at home. The time I come is not fixed, and I don't know when I will come next time. The excuse she came out on this trip was to send clothes to the child's grandmother, and she suddenly stopped when she finished speaking. This time is to find an excuse,12v High Torque Motor, then the next time, she now gave the pension to the original mother-in-law, put aside the money paid far away, she has no money of her own. You probably said the time. I'll wait for you here every day. Zhang Tongtian is still holding on, he has been unable to find the way to food, it is not easy to meet,Planetary Gear Motor, he can not easily give up this opportunity. You really want to buy food with me. Shen Lizhen looked back at the young man in front of her. As he said, it was the same for her to sell to anyone. The risk of selling to Zhang Tongtian in front of her was small, and there was no need to come to the black market. Really, really. Zhang Tongtian looked at her as if she wanted to relax, hurriedly said that what he said was true, he really wanted to buy the grain in her hand. I wanted to ask her where she got the goods, but she didn't look like she could say it. I don't have it now. I have it on the 3rd of next month. If you want to buy it on the 3rd of next month, you can wait for me at this place now. The children start school next month, and she can come here after sending them to school. Not lately? Zhang Tongtian heard that he had to wait until the 3rd of next month, that is to say, there was still a month to go and he was a little anxious. No She has the goods, 12v Dc Motor High Torque Low Rpm ,Brushless Gear Motor, but she can't come out. All the children in the family need to be taken care of. These days, she always troubles Fu Huaxin to help her take care of the children. It's too many times to justify. That's settled. I'll wait for you here at ten o'clock on the third of next month. How much food can you bring? Zhang Tongtian took her to a hidden place to talk to prevent being heard. You don't know until you get it. Now there is a shortage of grain. There is not so much grain. There should be dozens of catties. Don't hold much hope. Your original business still needs to be done. Looking at Zhang Tongtian in front of him and hearing her words, his eyes darkened and he looked a little disappointed. Will there be more in the future? Zhang Tongtian heard that there were only a few dozen catties, so there should not be much left to eat at home to sell. It depends. You take the money. I have something to do and I have to go first. Shen Lizhen asked him to pack the ten yuan and not drop it for a while. It's getting late now. It's going to take some time to walk back. She can't dawdle here. She has to hurry back. Don't forget, I'll be waiting for you here at ten o'clock on the third of next month. Zhang Tongtian was a little worried about explaining that he would not come when the time came. I see Shen Lizhen answered and walked far away, took off her scarf, wiped the sweat on her head, and rushed home. Looking at her back slowly away, Zhang Tongtian also rushed home, stopped halfway, reached out and patted his head, he forgot to ask her what her name was, how he forgot such an important thing, the rest of the way in regret how did not remember to ask. Walking into a small alley, pushing open the door of the yard, the door creaked, and the woman with a bent back in the yard was sweeping the yard. Mother, why are you up? I'll sweep the yard. Sit down. Zhang Tongtian came forward to hold Niang and let her sit on the bamboo bench on one side and pick up the broom to sweep the yard. I can't move my old bones if I don't move. "Mother Zhang watched her son sweep the yard clean with a broom. A smile appeared on her pale face. Her second son was a filial child." Mother, that's what you like to say. When Zhang Tongtian heard Niang's words, his hand holding the broom tightened and his eyes turned red. If only your eldest brother were still here, our family would talk and laugh together. Zhang Mu sat on the bench, looking up at the sky, and the sunshine made her squint. His mother has no news since the eldest brother, the whole person can not afford to be sick, the first two years have been bedridden, these two years can get out of bed for a walk, recently the body is more and more bad, always love to mention the eldest brother. Mother, the sun is poisonous. Sit back. Zhang Tongtian forced his tears back and coughed and looked back at Niang facing the sun. "The sun warms my heart." "Come, Erzi." Mother Zhang beckoned her son to come and sit together. They hadn't talked for a long time. Usually he was busy and disappeared before dawn every day. Sometimes he came back in the middle of the night. Are you back so early today? Mother Zhang looked at her son's body with a lot of ash and patted him with her hand. Business is good this year, and the goods are sold out soon. Zhang Tongtian looked at Niang's white hair, put his arm around Niang's shoulder, and they sat in the corridor. It was your mother who dragged you down. Mother Zhang took her son's hand and looked at his rough and scarred hand. She felt very sad. In order to get money for her medicine, the child had done all kinds of dirty work. Now she still went to the black market. Her heart was hanging all day, fearing that something would happen to him. She told him not to go many times, but he didn't listen to her. After a long time, she knew it was useless to say anything. She could only tell him to pay attention every time he left. Niang,24v Gear Motor, what drag is not a drag, today things sell well and ten yuan, Niang kept. Zhang Tongtian took out the money that the woman had given him today from his pocket and handed it to his mother. ichgearmotor.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast