امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Can't give up + All the extra chapters are slow (laughter)
I didn't know when Shen Yan got up to practice, nor did I know when he came back, but I slept until I had a thought in my heart: "I don't know how much breakfast Shen Yan ate?" I woke up. When he opened his eyes and saw the bright light in the room, Shen Yan sat in front of the table he used as a desk and was writing attentively. Afraid to disturb him, I didn't say anything. I closed my eyes again and wanted to sleep for a while. Then I heard Shen Yan say, "You're still grinding your teeth." I opened my eyes. "Huh?!" Seeing his slight smile, he did not lift his eyes and continued to write. I sighed loudly, "Shen Yan!"! You can't lie to an honest man like me! Naughty He yawned lazily and asked, "How much did you eat for breakfast?" "No," he said as he wrote. I'm wide awake. "Where's the medicine?!" "No," he said, of course. I sat up suddenly. "You?!" I almost gave him the orchid finger. He got up hurriedly, dressed at random, and said, "What have you been doing without eating or drinking?" He said, "Write the memorial, and it will be finished soon." I was angry. "You have to eat first!" He said, "When you are hungry, you write well." I tilted my head. "Who said that?"? Is that the case? As he wrote, he replied, "I used to do this when I was a kid." I was a little surprised. "Did you starve when you were a kid?" When he didn't answer, I said quickly, "Now you have to listen to me and live a regular life.". Did your brother know that you didn't take the medicine? He gave you a new medicine yesterday. Did you want to break his heart? "Just don't tell him,Parallel Shaft Gearbox," he whispered. I have a bad smile: "I go to tell!"! Let you not take medicine! Let you not eat! Let you.. He put down his pen, closed his eyes, sighed lightly, and said, "a motherless child is pitiful." I covered my face and half cried, "Shen Yan!"! You can't talk so hard! He said, "I'm talking about words. Who do you think I'm talking about?" I put down my hand and said angrily, "If you don't eat well today.." He picked up the pages, put them together,gear reduction motor, and said, "You will not be good to me.". I know. It's all right. You didn't care about me anyway. You ignored me for so long. I held my head, "Shen Yan, I surrender!"! Tell me, what should I do? Shen Yan pursed his lips and lowered his eyes to look at the manuscript paper on his desk. His hair was neatly combed, and he had a coat over his shoulders, which I found strange. In the past, if I didn't get up, he would go to practice with his hair in disorder. Qian Yan once said that at that time, if you looked from the back, he was no different from Shen Yan, who claimed to be beautiful in appearance. I went to the outer hall to wash, and then told people to serve breakfast and hot medicine. When I came back, I saw that Shen Yan was still reading his manuscript, so I sat in front of him and looked at him. There was a pale blue shadow under his eyes, and it seemed that he had not slept well. I shouldn't have talked to him so late. He had to get up early. Shen Yan added a word and said in a low voice, brushless gear motor ,micro gear motor, "I can't write anything if my hair is in a mess. If you don't like it, you can comb it for me later." I breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought you were angry." He said softly, "Can't you guess right for once?" I laughed. "Shen Yan, you are angry.". Tell me, what are you angry about? "No," he replied. Just as I was about to speak again, out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving by the door. I quickly turned my head to look, and Shen Yan also looked sideways. In the middle of the unclosed door, a branch with a few green leaves came in, from the top to the bottom, then walked back and forth horizontally in the gap at the bottom of the door, and then went back between the doors and up. Shen Yan sighed softly and looked at the paper in his hand again. I said, "Yan Yan, come in." The branch entered the door first, and then Yan Yan came in. He glanced at Shen Yan, but Shen Yan didn't look at him. Yan Yan walked up to me, sat on my knee very deftly, hugged my shoulder, and said to me, "Niang didn't come yesterday." I held him in my arms and kissed him on the face. I said with a smile, "I'm sorry, Yan Yan. Let Aunt Lianrui bring you to see her in the future." Yan Yan said, "Aunt Lianrui didn't dare. She said she was afraid that her father would be unhappy.". ” Shen Yan coughed lightly, and I whispered, "Dad is reading the article. Don't.." Without waiting for me to finish, Yan Yan jumped down and went to the case of Shen Yan. Shen Yan quietly took away a piece of paper and looked at the following. Yan Yan walked away a few steps in front of the case, turned to look at Shen Yan, saw that Shen Yan did not respond, and went back. Shen Yan picked up the pen, wrote a word, and put down the pen. Yan Yan waved the branch in his hand a few times in the air, but Shen Yan did not raise his eyes. I was surprised at Yan Yan's boldness, perhaps because he knew that Shen Yan would not hurt him. Yan Yan walked back and forth again. Seeing that Shen Yan still ignored him, he finally said to Shen Yan, "I can write'one '." I covered my mouth. Shen Yan took away another piece of paper without expression. Yan Yan put the branch in his hand behind his back and turned to the side of the case opposite Shen Yan. He looked at Shen Yan and said, "I can also write'two '." Shen Yan raised his eyebrows slightly, but it was enough for Yan Yan. He stood on his heels and put his hands on the edge of the table without branches. He said solemnly, "I can also write'three '!" Shen Yan finally half opened his eyes and looked at Yan Yan. Yan Yan put the hand holding the branch on the table, and the branch pointed to the roof. Shen Yan asked in a low voice, "Can you write four?" Yan Yan said, "No, but I can say four, I can also say five, and there are six, seven, eight and ninety." Shen Yan sighed, tidied up the manuscript paper, put it aside, laid a new piece of paper, and nodded slightly at Yan Yan. Yan Yan fell to the ground and was about to go to Shen Yan, but he ran up to me and gave me the branch and said, "Mother,Vending Machine Motor, take my sword." I took the branch and Yan Yan ran to Shen Yan's side. Shen Yan motioned to his knee. Yan Yan hesitated and said, "Grandma said that Dad's legs and chest were injured and he couldn't hold me." Shen Yan took a deep look at Yan Yan and said softly, "Now I can hug you." 。 ichgearmotor.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  And try the world (including the extra chapter) Krystyna 0 148 10-14-2022، 06:44 AM
آخرین ارسال: Krystyna

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast