امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Don't delay my fortune.
Mu Qichu straightened out the cards and asked casually, "Why don't you cooperate with Southbound? Isn't it killing two birds with one stone to win Southbound over from your second uncle?" "Brother Chu, you are well informed," Li Shenze interrupted with a smile. "Didn't you hear why my eldest brother called a halt?" "I heard that there was a little girl who made a scene with Li Shi." Mu Qichu giggled, "can I believe this kind of thing?"? It's almost you. "You don't understand," Li Shenze eldest brother is not happy, "the more my brother this kind of hard-hearted person, the easier it is to fall." Mu Qichu smiled and pointed to Jiang Yuexi next to him, saying, "Chongguan is an angry beauty. What you said is Laoxi." Jiang Yuexi was Mu Qichu's college classmate, and the two were Li Shenping's seniors. The three of them were very familiar with each other when they were studying in England, and naturally they did not hide their words. Li Shenze is young, and he is the last one to accompany. Jiang Yuexi is also a member of the Jiang family, and he can't make fun of others like his brothers. He made a ha-ha, turned his head and asked, "Brother, have you really thought about it?" The construction of Nanxing New Port has risen to the national strategic level, and the local government attaches great importance to it. It is impossible for Lee's development project not to cooperate with local banks, first,Industrial pallet rack, because of the restrictions on private investment, and second, because the long-term investment of huge liquidity is bound to affect the operation of the group. Li Shenping leaned back in his chair, somewhat lazy: "It's rare to come out to play, so let's not talk about business." "Yes." Several people changed the topic and played two more rounds. The mahjong machine shuffled the cards and rattled. Li Shenping felt a little stuffy, took out the silver cigarette case, and was about to light it when he turned his head and accidentally caught a glimpse of a pretty figure on the deck of the first floor outside the floor glass. With a bright smile on his face,radio shuttle racking, the man held up his mobile phone to take a selfie. It was estimated that he was not good-looking. After taking two pictures, he put his hair down. Her long hair was blown by the river wind in the evening, and the light of the sunset was reflected on her honey-colored face. She held her mobile phone in one hand and pressed her long hair blown by the wind in the other. Li Shenping lit a cigarette with his hand, and there was a faint smile in his eyes behind the lenses. He put away his cigarette case and got up. "I'm going out for a cigarette." "Ouch." Looking at his back, Mu Qichu was a little confused. "Just smoke. What are you going to do?" He is addicted to playing cards. Li Shenze turned his back to the window and smiled at the back of his eldest brother's departure. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a minute." "You boy, say, what's the matter?" Mu Qichu is like a human being. How can he not see that he has a deep meaning? Just wait and see. Li Shenze also wanted to know whether he had guessed right or not. Xi Jinhuan hurriedly pushed away a step, pushed aside the messy hair in front of his eyes, and then realized that what he said was: "How do you want to thank me?" She, she didn't think. No one asks that. Li Shenping withdrew his hand with a free look. Seeing that she was at a loss, his clear voice was a little warm: "I'm kidding." Xi Jinhuan: "… …" The two brothers both like to make such unfunny jokes. Li Shenping turned around and stood side by side with her, leaning over the railing. The sky had darkened, Steel racking system ,heavy duty warehouse rack, leaving only the golden glow of the sunset in the distant western sky. Nanxing is a commercial city, where river and sea transportation meet, and has been a commercial center south of the Yangtze River since its opening in the late Qing Dynasty. The cruise ship slowly goes upstream, and the city scenery on the other side is like a brilliant picture scroll, slowly passing by. Along the Nanyue River, which runs through the city, the street lamps on the highway are one after another, like a bead chain, emitting soft light after dusk. Tall buildings in the distance, skyscrapers gradually lit up neon, stars, across the river like Qionglou Yuyu. The bright lights shone on his glasses with sparkling light. Xi Ji Huan pursed his lips and secretly looked at Li Shenping's side face out of the corner of his eye. I don't know why I felt a little perturbed in my heart. She thought she should stay away from him. Although he had always been a gentle gentleman, he had helped himself. But she didn't know why she became a little weak when she saw him. Maybe it's because I was embarrassed to see him twice? Or maybe it's because he lost 169,000 yuan and ruined his business? I don't think so.

Xi Jinhuan thought about it and managed to find a reason, probably because he always felt that he was full of nobility. As soon as she approached him, the subconscious alarm system sounded, warning her that the rich man's car was fragile, that the rich man himself might be even more fragile, and that she could not afford to pay for a careless injury to him. Xi Jinhuan took a small step to the side, silently trying not to find an excuse to leave. Li Shenping seemed to be aware of her alienation and looked at her sideways. "Why didn't you sing?" She turned her head, and the tall figure of the man stood beside her, with a gentle smile on his face, and a pair of eyes falling on her face through the lenses of his glasses. Xi swallowed his saliva with joy and pretended to be relaxed and said, "I'm tone-deaf. Singing is very bad, so I don't like it very much." He didn't seem to expect her to answer like this, and his smile deepened. Xi Jinhuan looked at his smile, some chagrin, feel that they should not say so, this is not a good excuse to go back to the room. She was thinking about it when she heard him say in a low voice, "Since you don't like singing, why don't you come and help me touch the cards?" "Huh?" He thought Xi Jinhuan didn't hear clearly, so he leaned close to her ear and said, "My friend won't let me go. My hand hurts a little. Could you please help me play two rounds?" Deep voice in the night wind, as if with reverberation, full of magnetism. His breath sprayed in the ear, Xi Jinhuan only felt the whole ear itching up, can not help but shrink the shoulder. Between the breath, is the mellow sandalwood fragrance on his body, Xi Jinhuan does not know how to decline: "I..." Li Shenping laughed again, gazed down at her, and said in a low voice, "Is it all right?" High above the big president, asked in a low voice,warehouse rack manufacturer, is a woman can not refuse. OK Xi Jinhuan followed him up to the second floor, pushed the door and entered a spacious private room. She went in and saw that Li Shenze was also there, and her heart was slightly relaxed. omracking.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast