امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Born again and married to a billionaire
When he sent Qi out, Anyi found that it was raining again. The sky was dark and covered with dark clouds, and the starless sky sometimes flashed lightning without thunder, and the weeping willows on the edge of the pond trembled on the surface of the water. Flash past, or swarthy one. At this time, there were no pedestrians in the street, the surrounding silence was frightening, the thunder was ringing faintly, and the wind was blowing, rustling the leaves. In the deep lane, the lightning was more eerily blue, the thunder was rumbling more ferociously, but there was more dull silence all around, and occasionally one or two cars were heard speeding by, and the rain was coming down. You go back quickly! Don't catch cold. !” He shouted at Anyi, waved his hand and got into the car, and soon disappeared. At this time, a gust of cold wind came, and Anyi shivered with cold. Outside is swarthy, Ann Yi subconsciously tightened the umbrella in his hand, ran a few steps back to the residence, took out the key, opened the door. Suddenly, a blue flash of lightning shone on the face of a pale and dark man, which appeared like a corpse beside the door of the apartment. Let a rain, to the scattered head on the drench. Suddenly I saw a dark figure standing in the doorway,gold heap leaching, and the defenseless Anyi screamed in fright. Don't be afraid, Ann, it's me, it's me. "The shadow grabbed her and dragged her back into his arms." Ah?? "She did not look at the shadow, desperately struggling, heard the familiar voice, only gradually stopped the struggle." Chu Shao? "En, Ann, don't move,tin beneficiation plant, don't move??" Chu Zhi Chen hugged her and rubbed her into her body. " What are you doing here? You're scaring me. "She choked up against his chest." I'm sorry. Okay, it's okay. It's okay. He let go of her, but found her hand and held her wrist. Anyi felt the heat in his palm and was dragged into the room by him. After entering the room, I was wrapped in the warm atmosphere in the room, which relieved my nervous tension. Then the lightning stopped and it was dark again outside the window. When she flashed again, she reached out her hand, pulled the window sash, and slowly closed it from the outside to the inside. The thunder rumbled more loudly. The whole room was dark again. He went back to the bathroom to get a towel and wipe the ends of his hair. In the darkness, he could only hear his trembling voice. Anyi, don't go away. An Yi just wanted to drop the towel and go to pour him a cup of hot tea to warm his body. His big hot hands wrapped her up again. He took her hand imploringly, and she stared at him in the gloom. His shirt was disheveled in his trousers, his platinum cufflinks were pulled half in the cuffs, and at this time, the cuffs and trouser legs were still dripping down, and his hair was scattered. The corners of his eyes clung to his hair, his clothes clung to his skin, the cold after the rain made him tremble, and his teeth trembled up and down. He saw her like a lost child, coltan ore processing ,Portable gold trommel, seeing her mother again and staring at her. He shouldn't be like this. How can he be so embarrassed? She remembered his appearance. His short hair, slightly raised eyes, light crow's feet, high nose, tight lips, his pure black hand-made suit, always straight, without a trace of wrinkles, his eyes are always firm and sharp, he is God, how can God have such a nervous expression? She stretched out her hand and stroked his cold face hesitantly, trying to confirm whether the man in front of her was the Chu Zhichen she knew, his hand over her, his cheek rubbing intimately in the palm of her hand. What's wrong with you today? "I noticed. Today, he was particularly nervous and restless. An Yi couldn't help asking.". Chu Zhichen looked at her, suddenly opened his arms and hugged her. He hugged her tightly, hugged her, and his voice was very low, hoarse, and weak: I don't know what's wrong with me? Walking today. I walked here. I didn't know where it was. I thought I was lost. I didn't expect to see you coming from the rain! He raised his head and stared at Anyi for a moment. "When I saw you, I realized that I missed you so much!"! Anyi Let's be together, shall we? The words were never serious, almost trembling, murmuring, and although they were vague, Anyi heard them. He held her so tightly, and his voice was weak.

Never like this moment, let Ann Yi feel that he is so eager for her, is so urgent need. An Yi's heart is full and swollen by the inexplicable request. He hugged him tightly and was separated by the hard gauze on his chest, which reminded him of his injuries. Hurriedly got up to check. Anyi, don't move. I'm a little cold. Perhaps it was not that he was begging, but because his voice was weak and his voice line was confused, it seemed so fragile to Anyi's ears. But your wound?? Chu Zhi Chen does not comply with, he is childish act in pettish, toot mouth way: "Do not manage it, I want you only??" I don't know why, but when I heard this, my heart suddenly softened. She could not help but answer, looking down at him, watching, watching, she could not help but kiss his forehead, and then kiss. In the darkness, his eyes were shining like the Milky Way in the sky. He looked at her. Slowly, he smiled. This smile, just like a spring breeze, swept away all the faint loneliness and sadness. A more loud thunder flashed, and Chu Zhichen, who was holding Anyi, could not help shrinking again. An Yiwei was stunned, he?? Unexpectedly ??? Afraid of thunder ? Don't you say Did you come to her because you were afraid of Ray? I was shocked by this absurd guess. 。 Looking at the man beside him who depended on him like a kitten, Anyi patted him on the back and motioned him to sit up. He was dissatisfied with his shrunken mouth and took off his wet clothes according to her wishes. Anyi took the bath towel, carefully avoided the wound, wiped his whole body, took his big pajamas, and let him make do with it. Who knows,gold shaking table, seeing the cartoon pattern on the clothes, his pursed lips were a little dry. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the insistent peace on his face. He raised the corners of his mouth slightly and said slowly, "I don't want to wear women's clothes." 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast