امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Three Marriages Author: Mingyue Tingfeng
Hum, this woman wants to kick him away and dominate him, and she doesn't know what's in her head all day. Long Er pondered that he really couldn't spoil her. In fact, he couldn't avoid other women if he wanted to. No, he had to send someone to Ximin to find Ya Lili and Lin Yueyao. Before Ya Li Li left, Mu Er asked her to take Lin Yueyao away secretly. These two are women, and it is Ju Muer's own thing, so Long Er felt that he was just dealing with the aftermath, not deliberately contacting with all kinds of women. He met Ding Yanshan by chance for the sake of the case, which was also the need of the situation and had nothing to do with him. Another thing is that he needs to ask Feng Wu and Han Xiao to take him to see Princess Ruyi. They have a deeper friendship with Princess Ruyi than he does, and these three are also women. Long two such a calculation, this matter is really a bunch of women to stir up. And the woman who bears the brunt of the most trouble is his Muer. And now, he is working hard to solve the troubles caused by his family. He ran into Ding Yanshan on purpose. Ding Yanshan has changed a lot. I haven't seen you for a long time, but you seem to be calm. When she saw Long Er, she was no longer as happy as before, but avoided it. But after a while, he came over to ask about the current situation of Ju Mu'er. She also heard about the thief in Ju Mu'er's house and the destruction of the house, but when she heard Long Er say that Ju Mu'er was almost killed and was still lying in bed to recuperate,lamella clarifer, she also showed her sadness. Long Er put on an act and sighed: "I don't know what Jianghu people Mu Er has provoked. This tragedy happened one after another. I'm afraid she won't be able to endure it for long before someone takes her life." Ding Yanshan lowered her eyebrows and said in a low voice for a long time, "Second Master, beware of the people in the court. Maybe it wasn't a thief in Jianghu.". The Second Master himself has made more enemies than Miss Muer. What if he came for the Second Master? It's good to be more prepared. "Come at me?" Long Er raised his eyebrows and said, "Come at me and attack me. Why bother to hurt Mu'er?". She was pitifully blind, and now she was dying and suffering from that disease, which was really unbearable. He said this and shook his head: "She escaped the disaster of the robbers,wall penstocks, but she didn't expect to have the disaster of attacking her family." Ding Yanshan lowered her head. "I don't know what will happen next," said Long Er. Anyway, thank you for reminding me. I'll be careful. Ding Yanshan hesitated to speak and finally nodded and said goodbye to Long Er. Long two looked at her back, suddenly thought, this girl is also nineteen, old girl. Originally she did not marry herself, there are many other good choices, now experienced a robbery, her reputation has long been destroyed, even if there is a powerful father, the marriage is not good. He was in a daze when Ding Yanshan suddenly turned around and her eyes met his eyes. Seeing Long Er looking at her, he was slightly stupefied. Long Er was a little embarrassed and had to smile reluctantly. Ding Yanshan smiled back at him and said, "I want to visit Miss Muer another day." It was the second time she mentioned Ju Mu'er, Mechanical fine screen ,Wall Penstocks, calling her "Mu'er Girl", which made Long Er a little unhappy. But Ding Yanshan was a very helpful person to him at this time, so he smiled and nodded. Two people parted ways, never thought that two people met in the street and fell into the eyes of many passers-by, not long after, the rumors in the market came again. Second Master Long was always surprised. Before he made out in the street, Baba wanted to marry the blind girl. As a result, he divorced her in half a year. Now that the blind girl was in trouble, he took her home, but he hooked up with Miss Ding in the street. "I heard that Miss Ding is going to be a guest at the Second Master's house. The blind girl is still here. What does she mean by going there?" "I bet Miss Ding wins this time." "I don't know.". The blind girl was obsessed with Master Long at the beginning. If she didn't have some wrists, how could she do that? Now that he's in trouble again, it's easy to pretend to be pitiful. Besides, if Master Long didn't have any affection for her, how could he help her? You're wrong about that. It's hard to say this kind of thing. If there is affection, can you divorce her? Heard that when the home wine shop was in trouble, the guards of the Dragon Mansion happened to pass by, which could be saved by the way. How can we save it or not? I think Master Long was forced to do so, and he was afraid that what the outside said was not pleasant to hear. But in this marriage, a break is a break, which can not be trifling. So Miss Ding will win. ” The gossip reached Long Er's ears, and he told Ju Mu'er. Then he said indignantly to Ju Mu'er, "They look down on you so much. It's really tolerable. It's intolerable.". I'm sure I'll get it back for you. Ju Mu'er didn't answer him. She thought to herself that if he hadn't been flaunting himself outside, she wouldn't have had a reason to rob a man with the daughter of the Ding family for no reason. Now, in his mouth, she wanted to win face for her. I'm afraid the Second Master is playing tricks with her. Ju Mu'er pretended to be stupid and did not understand. Long two also let her, do not entangle with her this topic, anyway this word he put here, she waits and sees! On the second day, the couple will accompany Nie Chengyan and Han Xiao to visit Princess Ruyi. Princess Ruyi, the elder sister of the present emperor, married Mu yuan, a small general of Mu Fu. The couple are old acquaintances with Long San and Nie Chengyan. Nie Chengyan and Han Xiao have been in Beijing for a long time, so they must pay a visit. On this visit, Ryuji Baba went with him. Nie Chengyan was very dissatisfied with this and felt that Long Er always laughed with his family. Long Erpi replied with a smile, "It has nothing to do with Xiaoxiao. In terms of feelings, I have a deeper relationship with you." "What a pity! I'm afraid I'll let you down." "Nie Chengyan is also smiling." You stink of money. You're not as good as my best doctor in the world. Xiaoxiao, I don't like you. "Humph!" Long Er sniffed and said, "My Mu'er is still the best harp fairy in the world." Feng Wu Wen Yan gently kicked Long Sanyi. Long San looked up at her in puzzlement. Feng Wu said, "At this time, shouldn't you come over and say that your family is the most chivalrous woman in the world?" Long San opened his mouth,disc air diffuser, but before he opened his mouth, Long Er and Nie Chengyan's eyes had already come over. Feng Wu raised her head and held out her chest. She pointed earnestly to Long San and said, "The one in his family is the most chivalrous woman in the world." Han Xiao was overjoyed. Ruyi was coming over and listened to most of their conversation. He couldn't help laughing: "So many of the best people in the world have come to me. It's really brilliant." 。 khnwatertreatment.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast