امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
The most Mandarin
Moye nodded, "come with me." Yu Yan followed him to the front of the high wall. She looked up at the top, measured the height, nodded, and began to lift the hem of her dress. What are you doing? "Climb over the wall." "No need." When Moye finished saying this, he suddenly disappeared in front of Yuyan. Yu Yan looked around, but he had such a fast posture! "Master, wait for me!" She was about to lift her breath and jump to the top of the fence when a hand appeared in front of her without warning, which frightened her. The hand came through the wall like a flower on the wall, and beckoned to her, "Come here!" "Master?" Her voice trembled. Hurry up. “……” She closed her eyes and resigned herself to take the hand. The hand pulled her with a great deal of force, and her body, which hesitated to retreat, stumbled and bumped forward. But the expected hard collision did not come, as if she had crashed into a thick fog, sticky and heavy, followed by a burst of relaxation. When I opened my eyes, I saw that she had come into the wall. Follow me and don't leave three steps away. Moye told in a low voice. Yu Yan followed him around the closed door of the hall, through the empty courtyard, through the silent corridor, to the backyard. The Lotus Pagoda is located in the southwest corner of the temple, next to a towering cypress,MBR reactor, which covers the upper layer of the Lotus Pagoda. The door of the Lotus Pagoda was closed, bolted with iron, and locked with a huge copper lock. Moye took Yuyan to the side of the pagoda. Yuyan saw him press his hands on the wall of the pagoda without any other action or incantation. After a while, a window next to him opened with a "bang", which startled her a little. The two men climbed into the tower through the window. When I came in, I realized that the space inside the tower was much more spacious than it looked outside. The ground is covered with stone bricks carved with Buddha statues. Except for the octagonal windows, the walls of the pagoda are dug with large pits between the windows. The outside is built with carved white stones to form niches. Inside each niche, there is a sitting Buddha half the size of a person. There is also a small offering table outside the niche,fine bubble diffuser, on which a plate of fruit offerings is placed, and an ever-burning lamp is burning in the lotus seat. Moxie frowned and whispered, "Something's wrong. Be careful." Yuyan looked at the incense and candles in the niches, nodded and said, "There must be someone guarding here, hiding where we can't see." The two men walked carefully around the first floor, not finding the watchman, but also not finding the stairs to the second floor. Could be a red herring. Yuyan looked at Moye and Moye nodded. He raised two fingers in his right hand, silently recited two incantations in his mouth, and wiped the two fingers from his eyes. Fingers dragged the moment, his eyes suddenly a bright, Yu Yan's heart "plop" a fierce jump. The stairs are right here. Moye led her to the window due south and reached out to touch the void. Unexpectedly, his hand went straight through without any obstruction. More than a red herring, there are no stairs! Moye frowned slightly. Yu Yan felt that this situation was very familiar, "could it be any organ?" She took two steps, Rotating sludge scraper ,rotary vacuum disc filters, looked left and right, tapped her hand on the windowsill, and then stared at the nearest shrine. The furnishings are just like any other, except. There seems to be a lot of lamp oil in the lotus seat. Why is that? The ever-burning lamp is lit and extinguished together, and the wick is the same thickness. Why is there so much lamp oil left in this lotus seat? Unless it's.. She leaned close to the ever-burning lotus lamp and blew her lips. The ever-burning light went out, and this corner was suddenly plunged into darkness. In the darkness, there was a rolling sound, and something slowly fell to the ground. The staircase is the staircase leading to the second floor. Yuyan was overjoyed and turned back to pull Moye's hand. Moye looked at the staircase, which was exactly the same as the staircase he had just seen when he used magic. It turned out that what he had just seen was the image left by the staircase when it was lowered. Suddenly the palm of his hand warmed and Yu Yan caught it. I can see in the dark. It's dark here. Master, will you follow me? Moye nodded gently, pulled by Yu Yan, and slowly stepped up the stairs. The two men went up to the second floor, touched the same mechanism, and lowered the stairs. And so on up to the fifth floor. Still stepping on the last staircase, Moye suddenly said, "Wait a minute. There's something wrong with the stone bricks on the ground.". ” As soon as Yuyan calmed down, he saw that the stone bricks laid on the ground had different patterns. Suddenly, it looked like there were four kinds of patterns, namely, the Three Friends of Suihan, the Two Immortals of Hehe, the Antarctic Immortal Weng, and Manjusri Bodhisattva. The stone bricks with different patterns were mixed together, which made them look a little disorderly. Yu Yan looked at it for a while and said in a low voice, "I've seen this kind of mechanism before. You have to choose stone bricks with the same pattern to step on. You can't step on different stone bricks from this side to the stairs, otherwise you will touch the mechanism." As far as the eye could see, the stairs on the south side were not closed. There were three stone bricks under the stairs, namely, the Three Friends of Suihan, the Two Immortals of Hehe and Manjusri Bodhisattva. Then he looked at his feet and said in his heart, "It should be the three friends of Suihan.". You see, the dust on this kind of stone brick is smaller and the pattern is more worn. "You guessed well," said Moxie, "and you looked very carefully." Yu Yan was praised by him and couldn't help smiling. Moye smiled, turned around, brushed the sleeves of his robe, and stood on the first stone brick of the three friends of the cold year. The two men jumped and jumped, and as expected, without touching a mechanism, they safely reached the bottom of the stairs leading to the sixth floor. They climbed the stairs and set foot on the sixth floor in a twinkling of an eye. Suddenly, the two men stopped moving at the same time, not daring to move. The sixth floor is not much different from the other five floors, but the staircase is not built in one corner, but in the middle of the floor, rotating up, and below you can see a large space in the middle of the seventh floor above. The spiral wooden ladder passes through the seventh floor and reaches the top of the tower. Above the seventh floor is the top of the tower. Where is the eighth floor! On the sixth floor, eight nuns surrounded the stairs, sitting or standing,rapid sand filters, with expressions as calm as water or as angry as King Kong, and sixteen eyes staring at them. Why did the two benefactors break into the pagoda in the middle of the night? Asked a middle-aged nun with extremely long eyebrows that hung down to her cheekbones. The voice was peaceful, but it made their eardrums buzz. khnwatertreatment.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast