امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Super Dream System _ 20200215155753
It is also worth mentioning that another of Ye Tao's biochemical men, Peng Sa, has left Huaxing Records and opened his own music studio. Now the exhibition is also on the day. When the time comes, there will be some resources to contact. Ye Tao was not surprised by the promise of 6 peaks. He smiled and said, "Uncle 6, when the time comes to sign the agreement, I will not participate in it. When the time comes, I will directly transfer the money to my brother. Also, don't say that Ye brother and I are tired of celebrities. In addition, most of the songs I made before are actually made by my brother. When the time comes, You should also change the writers of those lyrics and songs, which will be beneficial to my brother's future development. "Okay, that's no problem." Peak 6 nodded his head. Immediately three people discussed a little, ran to Peng Sa's music studio, let Ye Yun show some singing voice and hip-hop and so on, 6 peaks are even more amazing, as if to see countless money, to their own general, the surprise in the eyes has been beyond words. Then things, Ye Tao did not pay attention to, he believed that biological people can handle, is completely restored to a quiet life, and he only need to be when Ye Yunbu records, his voice can be changed, to steal a dragon and turn a phoenix, to earn energy. When Duan Qingyan came back,massage bathtub manufacturers, Ye Tao accompanied him for two days, and then transformed into a doppelganger and completely broke away from it. He planned to improve his cultivation, turn around, transform all the remaining biological people around the world, and arrange a bigger defensive position. After all, only when his strength was improved, could the biological people have a stronger ability to protect themselves. Ye Tao came to the small fishing port house that Huang Shao bought for him alone, lay down comfortably on the bed, and entered the home of the host of the game. Master Just entered the home of the host. Cher jumped out happily. Little girl,hot tub spa manufacturers, help me introduce the copy of the overlay space. Ye Tao sat on the sand and smiled. All right, master. With a wave of Cher's little hand, a big screen appeared in front of Ye Tao's eyes, on which many names appeared. Tetris, Contra.. History of the Three Kingdoms, Tian Long Ba Bu.. Resident Evil.. Death, The Magic Catalog.. Looking at the hundreds of catalogues appearing on it, Ye Tao was dazzled. At this time, Cher opened her mouth and said, "Master, the space you can enter now is 315 in total, and this number will gradually increase with the increase of cultivation, the consumption of entering the copy space, and now the low-level space is calculated by 10000 energy a day, the only difference is that one is to use the energy of the system and expand the time to practice." One is to use the real time to practice, just like your current mental strength is 787, which can open up to 78 times the time ratio, divided by three in the safe period, China spa factory ,hot tub wholesale, equal to 26, that is, you consume 260000 energy in the system, you can change to 26 days, but only one day in the real world. "Yes." Ye Tao nodded slightly and said, "If I want to enter the entity, will the consumption become bigger?" The latest and fastest chapter, please visit the [Qishu. Net] www.qisuu.com. Reading is a kind of enjoyment. I suggest you collect it. Text Chapter 90 Tetris [Qi · Shu · Wang] Updated: 2012-2-2011: 16:43 Words in this chapter: 4537 "This will definitely become bigger, but also more than a hundred times bigger, mainly reflected in the master's injury, because, no matter which game the master enters, the injury is certain, and to carry out physical repair, the energy consumed will naturally be calculated to the master, as if the master's last battle with Hattori Dalang, it was only a minor injury." It consumes more than 3ooo energy. If you encounter fatal injury in space, I'm afraid that all the energy of the master is not enough. After all, the means of resurrection can be called a miracle. So I advise the master that spiritual consciousness is still the main factor now. Otherwise, if there is an accident, it will be death. Cher solemnly said. I see. "Ye Tao calmly nodded, he had a little anticipation of this, although a little anticipation, the heart is still a little disappointed, according to his idea, if the entity can enter, then as soon as possible to speed up the growth of the body, when the time comes, there is no need to always suppress the cultivation.". After a little meditation, Ye Tao added, "What about staying in the main game space all day?" "You need 2ooo energy points every day, which is much cheaper." "Not bad." Ye Tao smiled, according to his current situation, in general, or in the main game space is more cost-effective, after all, he has to suppress the repair, and after the accumulation of more energy, a day can still be played according to three years, but also need not be in a hurry. However, he was curious about the overlapping space and asked with a smile, "Cher, do you think it's more appropriate for me to enter that overlapping space now?" "According to the owner's idea, it is suitable for relatively short overlapping space, such as Tetris, Contra and so on." Cher laughed. Oh, how do you play in there? Ye Tao asked with concern that he had not gone in so far because he had been dealing with the outside world. This all needs the master to go in and explore, and I can't say it in advance. Cher said with a sad smile. All right, I won't embarrass you. Send me into Tetris first. Ye Tao smiled. Mmm. Cher nodded heavily, waved her little hand, and a white light door one meter high and one meter wide suddenly appeared in front of Ye Tao. At the same time, Ye Tao's ears also sounded the familiar sound of the system, "Unsealing Tetris deducts 1000 energy points, virtual scene is being established.." After the virtual scene is established, the initial energy consumption is 10000, which can last for one day. "Shit,4 person jacuzzi, you have to deduct energy before you start." Ye Tao is not happy to secretly scold a sentence, his mood is a little excited to walk into the light door. As he stepped in, the light door disappeared in an instant. "Swish". monalisa.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Urban God King Nurturing System TonyGibson 0 181 10-17-2022، 11:38 AM
آخرین ارسال: TonyGibson

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast