امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Legend of China.txt _ Replace
At first, Yu Shusheng thought that Mo Mingzhi had never read a book, and his age was close to that of an adult. He had a good understanding, but his memory was not necessarily good. After teaching him twenty sentences, he was afraid that he would not be able to recite them. Unexpectedly, Mo Mingzhi actually recited it word for word, and could not help nodding secretly: "It seems that this Leng boy has a good memory!"! No wonder he is young and has a surprisingly good kungfu. Ok, I'll teach him a few more sentences this time and see if he can recite them. So he taught and explained, from "reading must be intentional, a word is worth a thousand pieces of gold" to "beautiful or not, the water in the countryside, close or not, the people in the hometown", a total of 32 sentences, one third more than last time. Unexpectedly, Mo Mingzhi only recited it word for word in the moment of a stick of incense. Yu Shusheng was surprised. Could it be that this boy had a genius with a photographic memory? Or has he read the book before? Ask: "Tomorrow, have you read this book before?" "No!"! Grandpa, I read it for the first time. "Oh!"? Then how can you recite it in a moment of burning incense? "Grandpa, don't you want me to recite it in a moment of burning incense?"? If you can't recite it, you're going to hit me in the heart! "Yes, yes, you've never heard it read before?" "No.". However,mobile racking systems, I have heard people say, 'If you say three words to everyone, you can't throw away all your heart.' And just now Grandpa also said, 'Distance tests a horse's strength, and a long time reveals a person's heart.' "Then you have it all in mind." "Yes!" "Good!"! Tomorrow, I'll teach you a hundred sentences now. Can you recite them? "Well, Grandpa, you can teach me. If I can't recite it,heavy duty cantilever racks, please don't beat my heart." "That's no good, but how about the moment when I can give you two sticks of incense?" Mo Mingzhi thought for a moment: "All right, Grandpa, I'll try." In order to see if Mo Mingzhi had a genius with a photographic memory, Yu Shusheng really taught him a hundred sentences from the sentence "The warbler cat is still old in spring" to the sentence "There are no people in the vast four seas, and that man is the husband". Unexpectedly, Mo Mingzhi also used the time of a wick of incense to recite it all. What is more surprising is that when Yu Shusheng asked him to explain the meaning of the book, Mo Mingzhi also said what Yu Shusheng had said word for word, and even when he coughed twice in the explanation, he coughed out the same way. Yu Shusheng almost froze in surprise! What kind of person is this stupefied boy in front of him? Even if the celestial beings came down to earth and were reincarnated, they could not have such an amazing memory. At the time of the Three Kingdoms, there was a man named Zhang Song who had a photographic memory. He didn't quite believe it and thought it was an exaggeration. Now, a living Mo Mingzhi was standing in front of him, and he could not help believing that there really was such a strange man in the world. When Mo Mingzhi saw that he was speechless in astonishment, he asked worriedly, cantilever racking system ,industrial racking systems, "Grandpa, am I wrong?" Yes, yes. Hi! Tomorrow, I didn't expect you to be such a genius. That's great! You can get twice the result with half the effort if you learn the book I wrote in the future. Mo Mingzhi thought to himself, Grandpa taught me to read and write because he wanted me to read his books. So Grandpa this book must be very good, can not help but ask: "Grandpa, what is your book?" "The Essentials of the Cross." Mo Mingzhi Strange: "Literacy Tips"? What kind of book is this? Is there a key to knowing words? By the way, I probably read the book of Grandpa, no matter what words I come across in the future, I will know them, and I don't have to ask people any more. Yu Shusheng added, "Tomorrow, you can only memorize my book by heart. You can't read it aloud. You have to do it if you memorize it. Otherwise, it's useless to read it." Mo Mingzhi was even more confused: "I was asked to read aloud when I was reading just now, but I was asked to memorize the book he wrote. I couldn't read aloud. What kind of book is this?"? Can't people hear Grandpa's book? Yu Shusheng continued: "All right!"! Tomorrow, after you finish reading these three books, how can you read my book if you don't know much about it? "Yes, Grandpa.". ” When the ship arrived at Qiyang from Yongzhou, Mo Mingzhi not only memorized Zeng Guang Xian Wen thoroughly, but also read Tian Di Xuan Huang of Qian Zi Wen and Zhao Qian Sun Li of Hundred Family Names in his heart. By this time, Mo Mingzhi's stomach had already contained a lot of words, and he could read the books in his backpack by himself. When the boat left Qiyang, a fast boat came like an arrow and brushed past their boat. Mo Mingzhi heard a familiar voice saying, "Elder Wind, yes, it's them!" Mo Mingzhi was stunned and thought to himself, "The voice sounds so familiar. I've heard it somewhere before.". He hurried to look at the clipper. But the clipper had already sailed away, only to see the back of a big man at the helm. This big fellow, Mo Mingzhi is not familiar with. Mo Mingzhi also does not care, one mind is thinking: Is the book that grandfather writes very important? I do not know how long the ship sailed, slowly stopped. Suddenly, he heard the boatman shout, "Why did you come to the boat?"? Get down, get down! As soon as Mo Mingzhi looked, he saw an old man named Hua, dressed in rags, with a yellow and haggard face and dull eyes. He stood trembling on the bow of the boat and said, "Do a good deed to the boatman and give me two pennies." At first, Mo Mingzhi thought it was a lone chivalrous beggar who had no shadow. Elder Mo had come, but he was an old man with a strange face. Mo Mingzhi felt strange: "How can the boat walk in the middle of the river, and this old man will run onto the boat?"? He looked ashore again and saw that the boat was on the shore of a small town. Perhaps the boatman wanted to go to the town to buy something and set up a springboard, but he did not expect that the old beggar would go to the boat to beg. The boatman was about to drive the old man away when Mo Mingzhi could not bear to see him. "Don't drive him away, boatman," he said. He went to the bow of the boat and gave a small piece of broken silver to the old man and said, "Old man, go ashore well." Surprised, the old beggar quickly knelt down and kowtowed, saying, "Young master,Teardrop Pallet Racking, my old beggar has kowtowed to you!" Mo Mingzhi hurriedly stretched out his hand to help him up and said, "Old man, you must.." 。 jracking.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast