امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
My tyrant
Zhuge Wencai spoke passionately for a long time about his views on the prediction of this year's scientific examination, but when he looked up again, he saw that Jinlan was not listening to himself at all, and that person was just staring at the string of black beads on her wrist. Zhuge Wencai wanted to spurt blood: "His prediction is worth a thousand pieces of gold!"! How many people beg to come to the door, he does not tell others to listen to, now share to Jinlan know, this unexpectedly so do not give him face, is his prediction of truth not as attractive as the string of black autumn beads? Liu Quan was so angry that his ears turned red when he saw Zhuge Wencai, so he helped him open his mouth and asked, "Girl, what are you looking at?" Jin Lan murmured, "Did you just see this bead suddenly shine?" "It's probably the light reflected from the sun," said Zhuge Wencai angrily. "What's all the fuss about?" Jin Lan glanced at him and said, "It's cloudy today. Can you find the sunshine to reflect the light once and let me have a look?" Zhuge Wencai was speechless. Only then did Jinlan say slowly, "So, no knowledge is not the most terrible thing. What's terrible is that this man has knowledge and no common sense. He's a disgrace!" The "disgraced" one spurted blood from his seven orifices. Wencai Childe felt that one day he would be so angry that he would bleed to death. Jin Lan didn't care about him, picked up the scissors and began to cut window decoration, just cut a few times, he felt a pain in his left index finger. She pulled out her hand and saw that her finger had been cut by the sharp edge of the scissors. As soon as Liu Quan saw it, he was startled. He hurried upstairs to get the medicine and bandage. He was still murmuring in his mouth: "Girl, what's wrong with you today? You're so absent-minded. You broke the bowl when you ate in the morning. You just choked when you drank water. Now you cut your hand so carelessly?!" Jin Lan frowned slightly. Since last night, she had butterflies in her stomach. She always felt that something was going to happen. She thought that maybe the monthly "Women's Friends" would come to inspect again, so she didn't care. But this one after another is not smooth, plus just the town soul bead unexpectedly for no reason to light up, all of this, all have to let her think more. Suddenly,heavy duty rack manufacturers, she had a flash of inspiration and asked in a low voice, "Liu Quan, could something have happened to your master?" Liu Quan thought for a moment and said confidently, "Don't worry, girl.". The master is very clever, not to mention that there is a German imperial concubine in the capital and even the general to protect, just say that the master's skill is not something that ordinary people can get close to. In fact, Jin Lan understands all these principles, but he is still not at ease. Hearing Liu Quan's assurance at this time, Jin Lan was relieved a lot. . 222 back to reality yuan opened his eyes and saw the familiar bedroom in his Kyoto mansion. This is Are you back? yuan was not reconciled, so he closed his eyes again, thinking that he might be able to fly to Jinlan again. But I heard a sudden thunderous voice beside me. Your Highness, he's awake! This voice is as strong as the roar of an ox. Who else is there besides Qin Wu? "Doctor!"! Doctor! Come on! Wei Hong also shouted. A line of imperial physicians hurried into the back of the screen. They felt the pulse, heavy duty cantilever racks ,heavy duty metal racks, rolled their eyes, and pulled the tongue coating. After tossing and turning for a long time, they heaved a sigh of relief and said to the two men next to them, "The critical period has passed.". Your Highness just needs to rest and recuperate. I'll go back to the palace and tell your majesty the good news. yuan was pinched at random for a long time, if not in line with the full set of professional spirit of acting, he can directly roll his eyes to kick these doctors to turn over-disturb his dream to meet with Jinlan, looking for death! Fortunately, he had lost too much blood and his face was not good. At this time, his angry mood was reflected on his face, so he could not see anything. yuan closed his eyes and opened his eyes for countless times, but he was never able to go out of his body and go to Jinlan's side as he had just done. Wait until after the doctor left, Qin Wu has not been able to come back from the joy, mouth has been nagging: "Great!"! That's great! yuan was so tired that he took one look at them. His voice was more hoarse than usual. He was really hurt badly. "What are you all doing here?"? I'm all right. Go back to rest. "Your Highness doesn't have to worry about us," said Wei Hong. "We have our own opinions. "After a pause, he added," Your Highness doesn't have to worry, even the general has sent three layers of guards to guard here, that's too.. The assassin will never get in. yuan grinned, "Uncle is making a mountain out of a molehill.". I have no status of the prince, where need to assassin so much trouble? I'm afraid the assassin is looking for the wrong person this time. Besides, if such a big battle protects my yard and reaches my father's ears, I'm afraid I'll be blamed for wasting my troops. Said to be an assassin, but everyone knows who sent the assassin. Wei Hong said euphemistically, Qin Wu is much more direct. He curled his lips and said contemptuously, "The prince and the third prince are not sure what's going to happen. It's always good for us to be on our guard in advance.". Moreover, even I, old Qin, can see that the two are not so easy to stop the Lord. I guess your majesty also knows, otherwise how can you acquiesce in General Lian to send someone to protect your Highness's residence? At this point, Qin Wuqi came up again: "But Your Majesty is really too partial to the prince.". Although the prince will be the real dragon of the world in the future, but so narrow-minded, how can he convince the public? Your Majesty clearly knew the truth in his heart, but he didn't say a heavy word to the prince, so as to make me really disheartened.. Wei Hong was afraid that if Qin Wu said too much, he would make yuan think too much, so he shouted in a low voice, "General Qin!" To stop him from talking nonsense. It was a pity that Qin Wu did not understand what he was thinking. He stared at him like a brass bell. "What's the matter?"? You forbid me to speak in the presence of Your Majesty, and you forbid me to speak out in the presence of Your Highness? It seems that this one is really angry to the top. Wei Hong said helplessly, "Let your Highness rest first." He can't tell Qin Wu in front of your Highness, you say those words, you are comfortable, but have you considered your Highness whose body has been so badly damaged? Even these outsiders subordinates want to chill things, as your majesty's son,mobile racking systems, such unfair treatment, your Highness's heart is how painful ah! I am afraid that when the time comes, your Highness will create both body and mind!. jracking.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast