امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Conspiracy
Cloud toffee chuckles: "That can be really regretful.". Let someone tell you to go down. If you want to put an arrow later, you don't need to throw a rat to avoid a weapon. If your Highness is unfortunately injured by mistake, just think that she died for the sake of not being threatened by the wicked. The latter sentence, Yun Taifei, did not know who was around her. The old princess turned pale and was too frightened to speak. Xiao Heng in one side to see the eyes unpredictable, the old princess also cloud toffee is the enemy of life and death. It's not going to work to use the old princess to threaten the cloud toffee. What can be done today, if replaced by the princess or Ren Shi, will definitely throw rats and avoid weapons. And Xiao Heng can't really do anything about the old princess, after all, the old princess is also inclined to the court. Xiao Heng used both soft and hard, but there was still no way to save Xiao Jingyue, while the guards with bows and arrows around the Zhaoning Hall were impatient. They all raised their arms and pointed the arrow in their direction. Xiao Heng, after all, was still afraid of death, and after a moment of stalemate, he eventually retired with people. Xiao Heng did not want to solve the guards of Zhaoning Palace first, but no matter how many people he sent out, there was no way to avoid their arrows before they hurt the guards. See Xiao Heng finally left, Zhaoning hall is also quiet. Yun Taifei,aluminium edge trim, who had always been quiet, broke out and scolded Xiao Heng back, which made everyone come to their senses. After drinking half a cup of tea to moisten her throat, the cloud toffee returned to her usual cold appearance. Ren Yaoqi was no longer frightened by her coldness. He coughed lightly and complimented her: "Grandmother is so awesome." The cloud toffee squinted at her and snorted, clearly indicating that she would not eat her set. Ren Yaoqi chuckled. The captive Yelusag, who had been sitting in silence for a long time, said at this moment,stainless steel tile edge trim, "Even if you look down on Xiao Heng as a traitor, it is a fact that his people have surrounded the whole palace and may have controlled the whole city of Yunyang.". When he brings in a large group of people, your bodyguards can't resist for a long time even if they can take a hundred. The people in the room did not speak. "Maybe you don't believe he has that ability," added Yelusag. Of course he doesn't have that ability himself, but what if he has the help of your court? This time, with the opportunity of Miss Zhao's marriage with the young master of the cloud family, the court has planted a lot of people, and Xiao Heng has long colluded with your court. She paused, "if you fall into the hands of Xiao Heng.". I'm sure I can't escape death. Why don't you try to cooperate with me? I still have some right to speak in Daliao now, and it is not difficult to protect your lives. Yun Taifei took one look at her and said, "Do you think you have a chance to reap the benefits of our inner bar?"? Don't play the abacus too loudly, or it will flash on your tongue. Yelusag's face changed and he said reluctantly, "I'm just looking for a way that's good for all of us." Influenced by Yun Taifei, stainless tile trim ,aluminum tile edge trim, Ren Yaoqi couldn't help smiling at Yelusag and said, "I'm afraid it's a little difficult to find a way that's good for all of us.". From the standpoint of both sides, shouldn't we hold the mentality that we would rather suffer losses than let the other side feel better? Why else would we have fought for so many years? Yelusag:.. Yun Taifei took one look at Ren Yaoqi and said to herself, Well done! Finally, Yun Taifei concluded: "If you are not of my race, your heart will be different.". Don't think that we are ignorant women and children and will be fooled by you! Also do not know how long, the sky has been completely dark, but no one in the Zhaoning Hall can sleep. This is bound to be a difficult night. Yun Taifei advised Ren Yaoqi, "You have a rest. I'll wake you up if there's any movement.". You're not helping by sitting like this. Ren Yaoqi thought about it, or nodded, and all the people in the room breathed a sigh of relief. Even if the situation is complicated, they all hope that Ren Yaoqi and his children will be safe. Ren Yaoqi returned to the inner room. Nanxing and Apple followed the bodyguard. Lying in bed, Ren Yaoqi couldn't sleep. She could only close her eyes and rest. I don't know how long it took. She suddenly opened her mouth and called, "Apple, come here.". ” The apple that is sitting to hang one's head to sit to stare at his hand in a daze returns to absolute being, go before the bed at once: "Young Lady, how?"? Do you want some water? Ren Yaoqi opened his eyes, smiled at her, patted the edge of the bed, and Apple sat down knowingly. Ren Yaoqi stretched out his hand to hold the apple's hand, and then took her hand to cover his abdomen under her startled eyes. The apple's hand trembled a little, and he carefully raised his palm as far as possible, as if he was worried that his little weight would press on the child in Ren Yaoqi's stomach. "Thanks to you and Nan Xing today," said Ren Yaoqi in a gentle voice. Apple was at a loss, and Nanxing, who was sitting beside him sleeping, opened his eyes. Ren Yaoqi smiled and said, "But you've done a good deed. Why do you look so uneasy?" Apple then lowered his head and dared not look at Ren Yaoqi. "Miss, I didn't know what was wrong at that time. I couldn't control myself. Would you be afraid of me and think I'm not suitable to stay with you?" Ren Yao period Leng Leng, she realized that the apple has been some wrong from the beginning, originally she was worried about this. Ren Yaoqi sighed: "Apple, you have been with me for many years, and you have always been clever and sensible in my heart.". Is it because you saw Nanxing fighting with Yelusag today that you were afraid that Xiao Jingyue would come and hurt me and my children? Apple thought for a moment, then nodded. "Mmm." After a pause, he added, "I'm still angry." Ren Yaoqi smiled: "That's right, so it's not wrong for you to be ruthless." Apple has always been an obedient servant girl, listening to the master said that the heart is really much more relaxed. When Xiao Jingyue came to her senses after smashing, she was afraid that her master disliked her for being too fierce and not good enough. Nanxing also opened his mouth: "You are right, next time you meet this kind of person, you still have to do this.". "How can the servant girls of Prince Yanbei be timid?" Apple was relieved that she was a simple-minded person. At this time, Ren Yao period heard a variety of voices coming from the distance outside,tile trim factory, listen carefully faintly is shouting ShaSheng, weapons collision, and horse neigh. Ren Yaoqi sat up from the bed and frowned. "What's going on outside?" He asked. 。 jecatrims.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast