امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Three palaces, six courtyards and seventy-two imperial concubines
"Will she never wake up?" I asked in a trembling voice. Huiqiao said, "Yaoru is similar to me, but she is better than me." More seriously, I forced myself to forget the past. But Yao Ru closes himself in his personal world. "" News of the King's death came five days after the unrest began. The civil unrest is more serious than I expected. The whole Chuzhou was in chaos. On the one hand, I stepped up the pacification and management of Xuan, and used the civilian people to organize into a militia, responsible for the vigilance of all parts of the country. On the other hand, I continued to send reinforcements to Chuzhou. In my heart, I was secretly pleased with the deterioration of the situation in front of me. The more turbulent it was, the more opportunities I had. The number of people involved in the rebellion in Chuzhou has reached an astonishing number of more than seventy thousand, and the number is still increasing. Emperor Xin De, who thought he could easily control the situation, also had to pay attention to the civil unrest. He handed over the matter of suppressing civil unrest to the Wing King. And the wing king according to my expected plan, let Jiao Zhenqi led twenty thousand troops to Chuzhou to support. The military forces of Jiaozhen period entered Chuzhou via Xuancheng, and they came to pay their respects to me when they passed Xuancheng. I have gradually accepted the reality of Yao Ru's eternal sleep. The mood has slowly returned to calm. Jiao Zhenqi,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, dressed in a suit of armor, looked even more majestic. He saluted me respectfully and said, "See you, Mr. Zhenqi!" "You don't have to be so polite, Brother Jiao," I said with a smile. Because time was pressing,push button toilet flush valve, I came straight to the point and said, "What instructions does Your Majesty have for you to go to Chuzhou?" Jiao Zhenqi said in a low voice, "Your Majesty said that we should quell the civil strife in a short time at all costs." At all costs! I repeated in a low voice, and a cruel smile appeared on my lips. What are you going to do? Jiao Zhenqi said, "Zhenqi has brought twenty thousand military forces this time.". In addition to the thirty thousand people who have put down the rebellion in Chuzhou, the total force has reached fifty thousand. It should be very easy to suppress the seventy thousand rebels. I am confident that the situation will be calmed down in ten days. I laughed and asked, "What are you going to do with the unarmed people?" "Don't worry, Childe," said Jiao Zhenqi. "Zhenqi will try to reduce the killing to the lowest point." I shook my head slowly and said, "What I want you to do is to kill without mercy!" Jiao Zhenqi was slightly stunned and immediately understood what I meant. He nodded heavily and said, "If that's the case, Concealed Flush Valve ,Prison toilet for sale, Zhenqi can put down the rebellion within five days." I nodded with satisfaction: "Since the King of Wings has given this matter to you, this time to put down the chaos is a good opportunity for you to build a successful career, a success of ten thousand bones withered!"! If you want to quickly become a famous general respected by everyone, you must step over the corpses of rivers of blood. Jiao Zhenqi handed me a letter and said, "Before Zhenqi Kangdu came, Mr. Chen asked me to give you this letter." I opened the letter in front of him, only to see that there were only three Yu killed one by one! There was a burst of excitement in my heart. Although Chen Zisu was in Kangdu, he had a very accurate grasp of the situation. He and I thought of going to the same place. The bloody massacre could only make the hundred movements in Chuzhou hate Emperor Xin De more, but I created a chance to win the hearts and minds of the people. A bloody massacre finally began. In three days, as many as twenty thousand rebels were killed. This cruel method of suppression had a miraculous effect. On the fourth day, all three towns captured by the rebels surrendered. The three thousand rebels who occupied De Wang Fu were all killed. No one was left alive in De Wang Fu. Anyone would believe that De Wang died at the hands of the rebels. Another thing I didn't expect was that the local magistrate of Chuzhou was also killed by the rioters in the turmoil, which was a moderate surprise for me. I gently combed Yao Ru's long hair and kept calling her name in my heart. Only after losing her did I know the importance of the people around her. I kissed her bright and clean forehead and whispered: "Yao Ru, wake up quickly. I want you to share my happiness with me.." Yunna walked into the room and gently pulled my clothes. I knew she had something to do with me. I got up and went to the door with her. "What's the matter?" "Here comes an old friend," said Yunna with a smile. Waiting for you in the living room at the moment. ” "Who?" Yunna smiled mysteriously and said, "You'll never guess!" Came to the living room, but see a few men dressed in Hu are sitting there talking, see me come in, a few people kneel down at the same time: "Master!" " "General Manager of Chahatai!" I was overjoyed, and I really didn't expect that it would be Chahatai and one of my men. I helped them up one by one. Xiang Yunna said, "Tell the kitchen to prepare food and wine.". By the way, I will call all of them to me. We're going to have a good drink! Yunna said with a gentle smile, "You don't have to tell me. I've already let Yi An go." I beckoned Chahatai and the others to sit down again and said with a smile, "Have things been handled in Donghu?" Chahatai said, "Most of the pastures and many industries under Wu's name have been sold to Helian Zhan. Now only the Pale Tong Forest Farm is left, which has been handed over to Tuo Li Shu to take care of temporarily. However, according to the owner's wishes, the forest farm has been temporarily closed to raise forests." I nodded with satisfaction and said, "This is the best. The war between Beihu and Donghu is about to start.". The more property we stay there, the more we will suffer in the future. Chahatai took out his account book and said, "All the proceeds from the sale of the land are recorded on it. Please have a look, master." ” I laughed and said, "I can rest assured that you can handle things. I don't need to ask about this kind of thing.". Right. What are you going to do this time? Chahatai said, "a total of five hundred people have come with me this time, and eight hundred of my men have arrived in batches recently. We intend to stay in Xuancheng and follow our master to create a great cause." "You're just in time," I said with a smile. To the west of Yinshan Mountain, there is a grassland named Green Sea Plain. Beihu Khan gave me all the pastures above. I am short of manpower to take care of them,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, so I will leave it to you. "Don't worry, master," said Chahatai respectfully. "Chahatai will certainly do a good job." 。 cnkexin.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast