امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
A good marriage is planted in the field of medicine
The eyes see Meng Shi straight in the heart, although the treasure his father is reasonable, but she still felt that Du Xiaoyu changed since he woke up, where exactly changed, Meng Shi actually can not say, but there is a kind of intuition, before Du Xiaoyu can let her bully at will, now no, when she stared at her, she clearly did nothing, just looked back lightly. It's scary as if it could kill you. Sixty! Meng Shi stared at her. In fact, she had just seen Baoer's purse a while ago. She didn't have so many coppers in it at all. Half of it was up to the sky. But who let this dead girl become the godmother of the little grandson of the Ding family? It was a great opportunity to take advantage of it to blackmail her and force her. Maybe the Ding family couldn't bear it any more and counted the money directly to pay her back. All right, sixty is sixty. Du Xiaoyu promised readily and asked Meng Shi, "Aunt said the money was lost. I'll go into the house to look for it later. But we have to say first that if I can't find it, I'll compensate you for sixty. But if I find it, how can Aunt give me an explanation?" "Oh!" Meng Shi looked at her like a fool. "Do you still want to explain?" "Of course." Du Xiaoyu lifted his chin. "Well, I'm also the godmother of the eldest grandson of the Ding family. I've been wronged for no reason. I can't stand it myself. I can't lose face for the Ding family, can I?" As soon as Meng Shi heard what she was talking about, her face changed. Li Laosan reconciled, "Girl, your aunt's temper is so hot, you don't take it to heart, this matter,eye cream packing tube, no matter whether you take Baoer's coppers or not, uncle doesn't care about it, just like that, go back to your room quickly!" Li Laosan is an honest man, but because he is too honest, he seems to be weak and indecisive in many things. He thinks that he can calm down the misunderstanding and the war of words by opening his mouth, but he doesn't know that the battlefield of women is far from a simple end, not to mention that Du Xiaoyu also wants to take the opportunity to make a big deal about it to open his plan to leave the Li family! Looking at Meng, Du Xiaoyu asked,empty lotion tubes, "What did Auntie say?" Meng Shi began to hesitate, because Du Xiaoyu is really too confident, it seems that that is ten percent did not steal money, but if not stolen, where did she get the money to buy cloth, besides, Baoer's purse can be so coincidentally gone? She must have stolen it, dead girl, but also dare to play tricks, can not come up with money for a while, see how I punish you! Meng Shi straightened his chest, "Du, if you can find sixty coppers from Baoer's house, I'll.." "Just let me out of your house." Du Xiaoyu took over the conversation. Meng's eyes widened. "What did you say?" "I said, if I can find sixty coppers from Dabao's house, then you are slandering me. I can't stay in this house any longer. You can't stand dumplings anyway. I might as well take him away and save a lot of rations for your family." Meng Shi froze, plastic packing tube ,tube lip gloss, eleven years, eleven years, ah, this dead girl since came to their home to the present, which day said to leave? There is so much work at home, so many animals to greet, if she leaves, who will do it? Ah Pooh Pooh, this dead girl was bought by her to be Baoer's wife. If she leaves, who will carry on the family line? "Du Xiaoyu, how dare you threaten me?" Meng Shi was livid with anger. Du Xiaoyu smiled, "I'm not a threat. I'm trying to reason with my aunt. You dare to say that I stole Dabao's money. Why don't you dare to gamble with me?" Meng Shi quit, "are you being reasonable?"? Eleven years ago, I sold a half-big pig to buy you back. Now I want to leave with sixty coppers. There is no such cheap business in the world. Du Xiaoyu, are you playing me like a monkey? If you want to leave our house, you can give me ten taels of silver in a month, and I promise to let you go without saying a word. ” Du Xiaoyu raised his eyebrows, it seems that although Meng Shi is shrewish and rude, he still has some brains, and his abacus is very good! Just, ten two silver, still have to be in a month, where can she find such a huge sum of money? -- -- -- -- Digression -- -- The man who sent money to his wife said that he had arrived in the county town. 015. We won't be idle. Meng Shi threw back his head and looked at her with his nostrils. "Just now he looked like a little man, but after a while he was weak. If you ask me, a young girl is a young girl. No matter how capable you are, you can't escape from my Five Fingers Mountain." Du Xiaoyu gritted his teeth and stared at Meng coldly. "If I can come up with ten taels of silver in a month, will you really let me and Tuanzi go?" "Come and talk to me when you can afford it." Meng Shi a pair of see through the poor high above the appearance, joke, Du Xiaoyu is she single-handedly raised, this dead girl how many catties two, she will not know? Not to mention ten taels, she could not take out one more copper except the money she stole from Baoer. Ten taels of silver, four or five pigs could be sold. Where could she find it? In the end, she had to accept her fate and stay in their house to work. Clearly is wench life, unexpectedly dare to master disease, hum! I don't know what's good for me. Du Xiaoyu was silent for a while. "Well, now that my aunt has promised, don't go back on your word. I'll go right away and ask Uncle Li Zheng and the villagers to testify for me." Hear Du Xiaoyu's words, Meng Shi's face mercilessly changed, how to listen to the dead girl's tone really like that, is it difficult for her to really come up with ten taels of silver in a month? Meng Shi twisted his brows, apparently considering whether he wanted a little less than ten taels of silver. Du Xiaoyu would not give her a chance to go back on her word, pulling the dumpling and running quickly toward Ding Lizheng's house. After telling the Ding family about the situation, Ding Lizheng and Ding Wenzhang immediately showed an angry look. It's too much! Ding Wenzhang pulled up his sleeve and said to Du Xiaoyu, "Sister, their family has gone too far in bullying others. Let's go. Brother Ding is going to vent his anger on you." Du Xiaoyu secretly hold the forehead, this kind of thing, relying on force alone is completely unable to solve? However, Ding Wenzhang is a rough man, in the eyes of rough people, nothing can not be solved by fists,polyfoil tube, if there is, then kick on the foot. Knowing Ding Wenzhang's disposition, Du Xiaoyu did not blame him for being reckless. emptycosmetictubes.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Military Marriage Lingering: Big President, Little Sweet Soul Brother Chi Enen Li Bei EnzoCardoso 0 241 10-12-2022، 07:30 AM
آخرین ارسال: EnzoCardoso

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 3 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast