امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Empty su star mark
After a while, there was a trace of coldness in Tianhen's eyes. "Elder Guangming, I have two questions now. First, what do you mean by this condition under certain conditions?"? Second, how can you be sure that I will be able to unify the entire Dark Alliance? Guangming smiled and said, "After Moore told me about you, I thought you were the best candidate. Now that I have chosen you, I naturally believe that you have that ability. You have shown things that I can rest assured.". As for the condition I refer to, it is when the body becomes the new king of darkness and gathers all the three forces of darkness around itself. Tian Hen looked at Guangming with shining eyes and said, "Elder Guangming, do you think I am a very ambitious person?" Bright eyes looked at the sky mark with deep meaning and said, "Whether you are ambitious or not, you must do it.". Because it's your responsibility. Tian Hen was stunned and said, "My responsibility?"? Why do you say that? In fact, before I had a power, I just wanted to find a suitable job and let my father take care of himself. Guangming shook his head and said, "It's not convenient for me to tell you something. Your teacher Moore will explain it later.". It's up to you to subdue the forces of darkness. The Holy Alliance cannot help in this matter. You should understand. The 102nd chapter of the main text is the successor of the holy alliance of the holy son (I). What I am here to say to you today is not only about the Dark Alliance, but also about the Holy Alliance. Although you have dark powers,stesweet stevia, I have discussed with several Supreme Elders and Zhu Rong, and we will never exclude you because of your special abilities. And we have unanimously decided to make you the son of a new generation. "Son of God?" This is the first time I have heard this name. Guangming nodded and said, "This is the absolute secret of our alliance.". Each generation of Holy Alliance powers will choose several holy sons or holy daughters, and you will understand it simply. There were five sons and one daughter in your last generation. They have six abilities of light, space, water, fire,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, earth and wind. And of these six, except for the original saint who left the holy alliance, the other five are the present five judges, among whom I am the son of light. "You mean you want to train me to be the next top level of the Holy Alliance?" He said with his eyes flashing. Guangming smiled and said, "No, I don't want to train you to be the top of our alliance.". But to make you my successor, the new Great Elder of the Holy Alliance, the new leader of the Alliance. The whole body of the sky mark was shocked, and he looked at the light in horror. In any case, he could not imagine that the light not only did not exclude his dark ability, but also said such a thing. The Light said, "I made up my mind after I learned about your situation and blocked your strength. I believe that my choice will not be wrong. When you unify the three forces of the Dark Alliance, rosmarinic acid supplement ,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, it will be the time for me to pass on the position of the leader of the Holy Alliance to you.". Only the power can be completely unified. To form a true alliance. It can also reflect the sincerity of our holy alliance to the wisdom of darkness. To make such a decision, the light is a great determination, he did so, not only for the development of the holy alliance, but also for the continuation of all powers. The heart of the sky mark was completely shocked by the light, looking at the sincere eyes of the light, he suddenly found that the vision of the great elder was so long-term. But can you really be the highest leader of all powers? It is not only the king of darkness, but also the king of powers. With a sigh. "Elder," he said, "this burden is too heavy." Guangming smiled. It's true that the burden is very heavy, and I won't ask you to do anything now, but this is the goal you should have. It is time to cultivate a new generation of saints and saints. Several Supreme Elders will give you the best guidance. In fact, before I knew your situation, I had another candidate in mind to take my place. You should also know this person. My sister Sheila's adopted daughter, Lily. He is the purest light power I have ever seen. Although he did not belong to the Holy Alliance at that time, I was very optimistic about her, but unfortunately, he had defects. His heart was too kind to sit in the position of the Great Elder of the Holy Alliance. You need to have an honest heart. But there must be no charity. Otherwise, how can we lead the powers to stand firm in this chaotic world? And all your qualities, but completely meet all my conditions. "Elder Tian," said Tian Hen, "aren't you afraid that the dark powers I possess will control my own mind and turn me into a person whose soul has fallen? In that case, the holy alliance will be destroyed by me. Guangming smiled indifferently. "You don't need to doubt people, but you don't need to doubt people.". In fact, you are also a legendary person. Later you will understand what I mean. I am convinced that no matter how powerful your dark power is. The center of your earth is always upright. This year, I am eighty-eight years old. I miss my vision. My child, from now on, you have to work hard for that goal. Tian Hen said with a wry smile, "Target?"? My heart is actually at a loss. What would happen if I could connect the Holy Alliance with the Dark Alliance? In the entire Galactic Alliance, after all, ordinary humans occupy about the vast majority, and it is impossible for powers to dominate the Galactic Alliance. Then, what do I need to do? Can't we really go to war with the Galactic Alliance? "No, of course not." Guangming said firmly, "When you reach that goal, what you need to do is to converge. Don't forget that our party, government and army have the best home-Magic Star.". When the power of the powers is strong enough, the Galactic Alliance Council will never dare to act rashly. Political matters are very delicate. It is very likely that one second they are enemies, but the next second they become friends. The existence of the Holy Alliance. It is only for the peaceful and stable development of mankind, not for the struggle for power and interests. The mission of our brave men. It is to make human society more peaceful and stable, with stronger capabilities. The heavier the responsibility,ghana seed extract, you must understand this truth. Tian Hen took a deep breath and said, "Elder, I can't give you a definite answer to this matter for the time being. My heart is a little confused." 。 prius-biotech.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast