امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Mad dog plus three
The monster opened his eyes as if there was doubt in his eyes, but soon he seemed to be aware of something, and there was a low roar of anger in his throat. Gassan recognized that the big monster in front of him was Renost, who had contracted with him, and quickly greeted him: "Boss, what's wrong with you?" As he raised his hand, numerous chains suddenly appeared in his palm and ran towards Renault. Renault seemed bound, unable to dodge, and could only watch the chains wrap around his body. Renault was so angry that he stopped making any sound and looked at the child mercilessly with cold eyes. Had it not been for the fact that the child's soul had not changed at all in his spiritual world, he would have really killed each other with his soul seriously injured. He really hasn't been cheated like this in a long time. Stone race, really deserves to be a liar race! Garzo looked at the chains coming out of his hands, then at Renault, his expression dull, and after a while he found his voice: "Where is this?"? What's going on? Sign a fair contract, like this? Why don't I have chains on me? Boss, don't look at me like that, I'm afraid! Renault can tear part of his soul out of the bond,phycocyanin spirulina, but his situation is so special that his soul is no longer fit to be injured, let alone torn. Signing a fair contract with a child to break the contract and split the soul is the most sincere intention he can give, which is out of his arrogant mentality, not to take advantage of the weak. This is a strong-weak status reversal contract. Renault did not make a sound, but the voice of the other side sounded in the brain of the third. Add three unknown: "What do you say?"? Isn't that a fair contract you took out? Don't you know you took the wrong contract? Renault said calmly, "No, this is a fair contract,best green coffee bean extract, but I didn't expect that it would be born out of a contract of reversal of the status of the strong and the weak. The Dharma Saint who changed this contract into a fair contract probably wanted to ensure the fairness of a fair contract by reversing the power of the rules of the contract.". It's just that time has passed too long, and the Dharma Saint has not deliberately publicized it. Very few people know about it. Only the strong people who have suffered losses know what it is. But because of the contract, they can't tell others. You are lucky that the stone race around you obviously happens to know about it. He also actually felt the hidden terms of the fair contract before he knew that there was such a secret in the fair contract. This contract is protected by the original will of the contract, which is.. Jia San's face was ugly. He didn't want to be cheated by Renault, but he didn't want to be cheated by Renault either. He didn't even think about it. Renault: "Strong and weak status reversal, this is the original will of this contract.". At this time, it is making a subordinate contract for you and me, the kind that can not be betrayed. Add 3 to point to his nose: "Are you subordinate to me?" "Yes," said Renault steadily. "Ah!"! Can that be stopped? If I say I don't want you to be subordinate to me, will the contract stop? "No.". You can understand this contract as a contract for the protection of the weak, even if the weak party requests, the contract will still fully implement the essential and central rule of protecting the weak. Unless you are willing to sacrifice your life and soul. Renault kept all his anger in. The child did not know this, lycopene for skin ,mulberry leaf extract weight loss, and it was useless and unnecessary for him to be angry with him. When Garzo heard that the termination of the contract required him to give his life, he naturally hesitated. Plus three, this subordination contract is too restrictive for me. I need you to modify the content. Are you willing to do so? Renaud didn't want the child to die either, he asked, looking into the child's eyes. Plus three nodded forcefully: "Yes, I also hate unfair things happen.". I didn't mean to bind you, and I didn't mean to make you my subordinate. Renault's anger disappeared a little more. "Well, then you come here. The nature of this contract can't be changed, but its content can be slightly adjusted before it is completely completed." Obviously there is not much time, but Renault is still not in a hurry. Under the influence of his attitude, Jiasan was no longer so impatient. He ran to Renault and said, "You say, I do." Renault: "Put your hand where my left front leg joins my body." According to the instructions, Jia San reached out and pressed the position indicated by Renault, where there seemed to be a beating heart. Renaud continued: "Now, repeat after me: I, the covenantor plus three, am willing to give up the absolute control of the other covenantor Renost, as long as he does not betray or harm me, he will have autonomy, and I am willing to give up the right to transfer harm." Without the slightest hesitation, Jia San repeated it. Read, he still asks: "Can't you change a kind of friend contract?" Renault asked him, "Do you think there will be true friendship between the strong and the weak?"? When you know each other's background. Add three silence, he can't guarantee. There is no real fair thing in this world, so if you want to be fair, you can only be bound by contract. But even fair contracts have pitfalls, like now. Renault is laughing. Jia San looked at the chains on his body and did not seem to disappear much. He was worried and said, "Did what I read just now help you?" Renault: "Well, it's being revised, but the original will of the contract is too strong. It will take a while." Add 3 see his facial expression, ask him suddenly: "Be very painful?" Renault did not answer. How can it not be painful to modify the soul? Jia San could see that the chains were getting tighter and tighter after he read those words. In some places, the chains disappeared and reappeared as patterns. New patterns would penetrate into Renault's body, but some of them were rejected or could not be engraved successfully. They dissipated and condensed for a while, and he looked at them in pain. After a while, even Renaud had to give a low groan. "It seems that such an amendment cannot be passed. We have no time. We can only take a step back. You follow me to read it again: I, the contractor plus three, am willing to establish an equal employment relationship with the other contractor Renost. As long as the other party does not betray or hurt me, he will have autonomy." Add three according to read,jujube seed powder, but still no effect. Renault's eyes became more and more painful, and he said with difficulty, "Maybe it has something to do with me teaching you to retell. The will of contract decides that I am using my power to influence you." Mmm! You It must be at one's own will. 。 prius-biotech.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast