امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Vampire
Li Jinyu went on to say: "Later, there were many schools of Taoism, such as Shangqing School, Lingbao School, Quanzhen Taoism, Jingming Taoism and so on, which could not be counted. Everyone had their own set of theories, and they were not convinced by each other.". But at that time, the Taoist priest's magic was very powerful and got rid of many demons and ghosts. Otherwise, it was still a question whether human beings could develop to this point today. Zhou Wen murmured, "It's pitiful to be a monster!" Li Jinyu gave him a white look and said, "What's so pitiful?"? The thing that harm a person wants to get rid of it, you see cockroach does not hit in the home, still feed its thing to raise rise? Zhou Wen did not want to argue with her about this issue and asked, "What happened later?"? What happened next? Li Jinyu said: "Later, until the yuan Dynasty, the northern and southern Taoist sects were reorganized to form two major sects. One was the Quanzhen Taoist sect, which advocated practicing inner alchemy to become immortals. The other was the Zhengyi Taoist sect,Nail machine supplier, which advocated using spiritual amulets to drive away demons and benefit all the people in the world.". There are many schools under Zhengyi Dao, and Maoshan Dao is one of them, which has been handed down for more than 270 generations. Li Jinyu said that she took a break here and drank a mouthful of coffee. It was so bitter that she forgot to add sugar. Zhou Wen listened with relish and asked, "What happened later?" Li Jinyu sighed and said, "After the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Taoism declined, and many profound spells were lost. Whether it was Maoshan Taoism or Tianshi Taoism,wire nail machine manufacturers, the spells handed down could only deal with some tree demons and ghosts.". But the powerful monster hasn't appeared for hundreds of years, and people don't believe it at all now. Zhou Wen asked with great interest, "You are a descendant of Maoshan Dao. You must know magic." Li Jinyu said, "Of course. If I don't know magic, how can I see the tree demon in the morning?" Zhou Wen frowned and said, "Then why did I see it?"? Why can't others see it? Could it be that I have washed my eyes with water since I was a child and have Yin and Yang eyes? Section III Medical Record Card Li Jinyu avoided the topic and said to herself, "This coffee is really bitter!" She added a few sugar cubes and stirred them slowly with a spoon, hesitating to tell him. Zhou Wen urged, "You should speak. I know you know what happened. I can't remember it at all. You must tell me!" Li Jinyu also wanted to know, that head of blood-sucking obviously completely controlled Zhou Wen's body, how he would have nothing to do, but to drive the spirit of resentment out of his own body, with the magic of Yin and Yang eyes in the door. She finally made up her mind to tell Zhou Wen about the possession of the spirit of resentment. Finally, Automatic nail machine ,wire nail machine manufacturers, she said, "This is very strange. I have never seen it in the Daozang. The spirit of resentment is absolutely unwilling to give up the body that has been obtained. Do you remember what happened at that time?" Zhou Wen was at a loss. His mind was a little confused. He said, "Slow down, slow down. You said I killed five people and sucked their blood." Li Jinyu corrected him and said, "You didn't kill him. It was a vampire attached to your body. It did it!" Zhou Wen murmured, "I really killed Lin Yongshou. No wonder he died in the latrine!"! Damn it! His expression was somewhat depressed, and the mocha coffee was as weak as boiled water in his mouth, and there was no taste at all. Li Jinyu was a little worried. She comforted him and said, "People are killed by vampires. It's none of your business. Don't blame yourself." "I don't blame myself, I just feel unlucky," Zhou Wen said with a wave of his hand. How come the bad things come to me instead of the good things? There are so many people in the world. Why do you think that damned spirit picked me? Li Jinyu was a little surprised by Zhou Wen's reaction. She was silent for a moment and said, "The blood-sucking spirit may be related to you by blood, so it can be attached to you.". In the shelter at noon that day, it kept calling your brother! You Have you ever had a brother who was not raised? Zhou Wen shook his head and said, "I am an only child!"! Did you hear it wrong? Does he really call me brother? Li Jinyu tried to recall the scene and said: "It seems to say, brother, please, this is my body, give me back my body!" Zhou Wen gasped. He suddenly remembered the voice of the little boy with a milky voice. He couldn't help fighting with his teeth. Magpie Bridge Fairy Reply [23]: Li Jinyu noticed something strange about him and asked, "What's wrong with you?" Zhou Wen forced a smile and said, "It's all right. The air conditioning here is too strong. I'm a little cold." Li Jinyu did not take it to heart and guessed, "Maybe your mother hid it from you. Your name is Zhou Wen. You probably have a younger brother named Zhou Wu!" She is a little unwilling, "you think again, what happened will not be forgotten." Zhou Wen interrupts her to say: "Enough, you did not say, I did not remember anything!" He staggered to his feet and muttered, "I'm going home.." Seeing that his face was extremely ugly, Li Jinyu was very worried and asked, "Would you like me to see you off?" Zhou Wen says aloud: "Do not want you to manage!" Then he noticed that he had lost his temper and tried to lower his voice and said, "I'm all right, you can rest assured!"! Sorry, take a taxi back to the dormitory by Yourself. I won't see you off. I'll call if there's anything. Li Jinyu watched him leave the coffee shop dejectedly, thinking, "could I have hurt him?" Standing in the hustle and bustle of the street, how far away from him is the bustling street scene of G City. He looks at the crowded crowd and the shuttling traffic, as if he were watching an irrelevant movie-you can be moved, boiling, and even shed tears, but all this is just an illusion cast on the screen, which is false! How would you react if you woke up and suddenly found yourself a murderer with blood on the corners of your mouth? Zhou Wen tried desperately to get rid of the idea, but he could not avoid it. A thought flashed through his mind that even he felt terrible: "Kill Li Jinyu and let everything that happened be a secret forever!" But Zhou Wen immediately denied the idea,iron nail machine, Li Jinyu is innocent, she tried to help herself out of the control of the vampire, but there is nothing she can do. 。 3shardware.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast