امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Chonglou of Fairy Sword, my husband
"Chang Yin, please tell me frankly that this matter is very important to me." Feng Ming looked at Chang Yin's embarrassed appearance and said, "Don't worry, I won't let half of the demons in the Lock Demon Tower escape.". Would you please tell me? "Miss Feng Ming, Chang Yin believes what you said." Chang Yin looked steadily at Feng Ming and said shyly, "The way is.." Listening to Chang Yin's words, Feng Ming opened his eyes wide in disbelief. How did this happen? "Is there no other way?" "Miss Feng Ming, that's what Chang Yin knows. As for other ways, maybe you can go to Shushan and ask my master.". Maybe they know there are other ways, but not necessarily. "Thank you, Chang Yin." Feng Ming smiled at Chang Yin. You are welcome Miss Feng Ming is polite. Chang Yin scratched his head with embarrassment. Chang Yin, don't always be a girl. Just call me Feng Ming. "Feng.." Feng Ming.. Looking at Chang Yin stammering his name, Feng Ming felt very happy. This Chang Yin is really lovely, much more lovely than Chonglou. With this in mind, Feng Ming looked back at Chonglou,Porcelain Marble Slabs, and their eyes collided inadvertently. Feng Ming subconsciously hurriedly did not open her eyes, she was afraid that she could not help but shed tears. She didn't want to see him full of tenderness, because it wasn't for her. Big Brother is back. "It's Big Brother. Big Brother is back." "Great, Big Brother and Second Brother are all back." "Shushan is saved." “……” “……” Listening to the cheers one after another, Feng Ming looked down curiously. A group of men dressed in white looked at their boat and jumped for joy. Looking at the happy expressions on their faces, Feng Ming suddenly felt extremely dazzling. What are they happy about? Are you glad that Shuilingzhu was brought back by Xu Changqing? Are you glad that the lock demon tower is going to be closed? Hum! Delusion,Marble Granite Price, Shuilingzhu is hers, and no one can take it away. Feng Ming's eyes turned red in an instant, and the phoenix mark between his eyebrows seemed to flash alive. Chonglou took Feng Ming's shoulder from the side floor. Feng Ming looked at Chonglou in puzzlement and said, "What are you doing?" "Nothing?"? We're suddenly interested in hugging you. "You are dirty." "Whatever you say." With that, Chonglou jumped off the boat and strode toward the front. Feng Ming looked at the back of Chonglou's departure and felt very melancholy. Chonglou, when will you have me in your eyes? Feng Ming sighed and got off the boat. Elder Martial Brother, Second Elder Martial Brother, you have worked hard all the way. "Big Brother." "Big Brother." He watched the group of Taoist priests asking after Xu Changqing. Feng Ming's heart suddenly like a fire in general, why he Xu Changqing has so many people's concern. Why did Zixuan love him for three lifetimes? Why did she steal Chonglou's heart for him. Chonglou, Chonglou! He's a demon! He's a demon! How many years has he been lonely? How many years has he been lonely? Why? Zixuan, why do you want to provoke him? Why? Why? He doesn't understand love, Pietra Gray Marble ,Granite Slab Supplier, doesn't understand love! But at least he has nothing to worry about, but you did that to Chonglou for your own selfish desires. You let him have to worry about, have to miss, have heartache, but you gave him a knife. Zixuan, I hate you, I hate you. Miss Ming, don't get excited. The wind beast looked at Feng Ming and touched her head with a smile. Xiao Fengfeng, what's wrong with me? Why do I always feel as if there is another me in my body. Whenever I'm unhappy, she wants to run out. Why is this happening? Feng Ming looked helplessly at the Wind Beast. She doesn't know what's wrong with her. Since the last time I found myself standing in midair for no reason. She felt as if there was another one living in her body. Whenever she saw Chonglou looking at Zixuan, she would get angry. When she was angry, that'she 'would run out. She's scared. She's scared. Why is that? What's wrong with her? Girl, it's all right! You may be too tired. You'll be fine after a good rest. Don't think too much. Addicted Warcraft and Feng Ming looked at each other with soft light in their eyes. Yeah, I'm so tired, I'm so tired. As soon as Feng Ming finished speaking, he collapsed in the arms of the Wind Beast. Addicted to Warcraft and Fengyin Beast exchanged a look, Fengyin Beast then held the sleeping Feng Ming behind the Taoist priest of Shushan and walked towards the wing. Section 30 Resentment Spirit Addicted to Warcraft looking at the coma of Feng Ming, the heart of the sour again welled up in my heart. "Girl," he said to himself, "this time, I won't let you get hurt again. No matter what the cost, I will help you, I don't care who I hurt! This time, I want you not to be sad. Neighbor, girl's heartbreak.. "I know, so we can't stay here for a long time, Lingzhu to get as soon as possible, otherwise, I'm afraid the girl will not last long, after all.." Addicted to Warcraft, he looked thoughtfully at Feng Ming on the bed, and the gentleness in his eyes could almost drown him. Compared with his usual indifference, he is fascinating at this time. But such gentleness only belongs to Feng Ming. I was worried about this, so I made the girl unconscious. Now should we go to get the spirit beads? The smile at the mouth of the wind beast looks cruel but gentle. Let's go! The matter of Lingzhu can't be delayed any longer. Addicted Warcraft looked at Feng Ming and strode out of the room with the Wind Beast. What the Wind Beast and Warcraft did not know was that just after they left, another figure appeared in the room. The black figure slowly approached Feng Ming, he walked slowly,white marble slabs, the footsteps put very light, as if afraid to wake up the people on the bed. Chonglou sat down beside Feng Ming and couldn't help reaching out to help her gather a wisp of hair in her ear. You'd better be good when you fall asleep. Chonglou looked at Feng Ming with a smile, and there was a tenderness in his eyes that he had never seen before. ......” "You're not used to sleeping like this without bickering with me." “......” It's funny that we should talk to someone who is asleep? Are you the first one to secretly look at a person like this? 。 forustone.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Green Blood Sword-Jin Yong _ txt Novel Paradise JFlores 0 353 10-17-2022، 06:56 AM
آخرین ارسال: JFlores

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast