امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Super Dream System _ 20200215155704
Ye Tao and Xie Dongchen were discussing some things about practice when the phone in Ye Tao's room rang suddenly. Xie Lao, I'll answer the phone first. Ye Tao stood up with a smile, went to the bed in the bedroom, picked up the landline phone, and picked it up, "Who is it?" "Young master, my Belle, whoo, my sister and I just went out to buy something, just back outside the hotel gate to get off, was stopped by a bad guy, he." He Tian Beier sobbed on the phone. What Ye Tao's face suddenly changed and he said hurriedly, "I'll go down right away." With that, Ye Tao dropped the phone and walked out of the room quickly. He said to Xie Dongchen, "Xie Lao, Belle and Baoer, something happened. I'll go downstairs." After Xie Dongchen was slightly stupefied, he stood up and said, "Master Ye, I'll go with you." "Thank you very much." Ye Tao said a word, toward the door, and that Xie Dongchen followed closely behind Ye Tao, the heart is also worried about what, although his repair is not too strong in the royal city, but also stood in the ranks of the superior,High Torque 12v Dc Motor, otherwise his son, how can he become a castellan, and, in this royal city, there are many of his old friends. This time, because he came with Ye Tao, he did not want to see those people in the past. After all, Ye Tao is the most important thing in his eyes now. What's more, it's really no good,Small Geared Motors, there is Ye Tao's amazing means here, if Ye Tao shows his identity, even if the castellan here, Ye Tao should be treated carefully, it's not that these castellan are afraid of Ye Tao what, it is because Ye Tao's age is too young, young to a point that people dare not believe, the future development is also more or less predictable. After a while, Ye Tao and Xie Dongchen arrived at the door of the hotel, only to see a young man in gorgeous clothes not far away, smiling cheekily at the pitiful Tian Baoer and Tian Beier, flirting, "Two girls, how about following my brother? I promise you will be popular and spicy in the future, not to say later, let you live forever." But it's no problem for you to live for hundreds of years. How about thinking about it? And behind the youth, there are several equally small young people, blocking the way of Tian Baoer and Tian Beier, Gear Reduction Motor ,small geared motors, and their faces are full of ridicule. See here, Ye Tao pressed the heart, the heart is not a wry smile, although Tian Baoer and Tian Beier were molested, but this matter how to think, how he felt that this is the dog blood incident made by Linger. !@# (Full Text eBook Free Download)Chapter 428 of the main text plays with you! [Qi · Shu · Wang] Updated: July 16, 2012 21:30:46 Words in this chapter: 5986 Chapter 428 playing with you! At the same time, Tian Baoer sobbed and stared at the young man and scolded, "Who wants to follow you, a bastard? I tell you, when our young master comes, he will definitely teach you a good lesson. Those who are sensible will get out of my way immediately.". Play with your hands. The young man burst out laughing and said arrogantly, "Who is your young master? I really don't know how many people in this city can teach me a lesson." Speaking at the same time, the young man squinted at Baoer and Belle, the more he looked at them, the more he liked them. He raised a smile at the corners of his mouth and touched Tian Baoer's little face. Seeing this, Ye Tao's anger suddenly rose, whether it was a ghost of Linger Gao or not. Hum Ye Tao's face was full of anger with a cold hum, and as his sound wave went out, the young man was struck by lightning, his body trembled, his face immediately turned white, and a wisp of blood seeped out from the corners of his mouth, which made him suddenly startled. His present cultivation had already reached the height of the congenital late stage. A person could shake him out of his internal injury with a cold hum, and that cultivation was at least around the turning period. The young man looked back hurriedly and saw a young man about the same age come out. Although he looked at Ye Tao young, he did not think that this was the real age of the latter. After all, in today's society, even an ordinary person can live to about one hundred and twenty years old. When he is in his thirties, he is not much different from a young man, let alone a practitioner. And when the young man saw Ye Tao's appearance, his heart suddenly relaxed. First, he didn't know Ye Tao. Second, with the ordinary high-end hotel where Ye Tao lived, he really didn't believe that the latter had any big status. He wiped the blood at the corners of his mouth and laughed proudly with a hint of sarcasm. "Senior, junior Wei Jie, is a member of the Wei family in this city. I don't know if you've heard of it?" "If you haven't heard of it, you can get out." Ye Tao waved his hand lightly. Although he knew very well in his heart that the family background of the young man in front of him must have a certain position in the city, it was nothing to him. At the same time, Xie Dongchen's eyes flashed a dignified, "who are you from Wei Zhongxing?" Originally listening to Ye Tao's words, Wei Jie, who was angry, was stunned by Xie Dongchen's words and said respectfully, "Senior Wei Zhongxing is my grandfather." He knew very well in his heart that since the latter knew his grandfather's name, he must be a man of the same era, but although he was respectful on the surface, he did not care too much in his heart, because his grandfather was a stronger existence. And his Wei family, in this royal city, is the most powerful family besides the castellan family. Xie Dongchen laughed faintly and said with a hint of sarcasm, "I didn't expect that after so many years, the old guy hasn't died yet, and his lecherous character has been inherited." Hearing this, Wei Jie's face suddenly darkened, but the anger in his heart did not dare to come out,Micro Gear Motor, because he really did not know who the old man was and what forces he had behind him. The thought in his heart passed by. He tried to keep calm and said, "I don't know if I can tell you the name of the elder. When the time comes, I will see Grandpa and take the words of the elder with me." 。 ichgearmotor.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast