امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
If a snail has love
So when Ji Mu said these merciless words, Xu Xu was stunned. If there is no reason, it can be argued clearly; if there is misunderstanding and estrangement, it can be cleared up. But what if a person just looks down on you and doesn't like you? Xu Xu is willing to communicate with her to improve, but it is impossible to do anything to prove to her that "she is worthy of Ji Bai" and "worthy of her liking"-because her judgment criteria are wrong in Xu Xu's view. So after the sudden tingling, Xu Xu's reaction was just silence. She will not refute it, and there is no point in refuting it. Seeing Xu Xu's not very good-looking face, Ji Mu's eyes were more sarcastic, and she didn't want to talk to her much, so she turned around and walked away. —— Ji Bai was still carrying a carefully selected diamond ring in his arms. As soon as he entered the house, he saw his mother come out of his room with a livid face. He looked up at himself and went straight back to his room. He was slightly stunned, quietly walked past, but saw Xu Xu also came out, his face was a little wrong. Ji Bai grabbed her and stared at her and asked in a low voice, "What's wrong?" Xu Xu: "Let me stay alone for a while.". It's not a big deal. Don't worry. Since they lived together, they had a tacit understanding. Xu Xu said that when she wanted to stay alone, Ji Bai often gave her space to adjust herself. At this time, Ji Bai was silent for a moment, or released her. Xu Xu went into his room and closed the door. Mother's door was also closed, and the servant bowed his head and mopped the floor in the living room. Ji Bai sat for a moment, glanced at the servant's expression, and called her out of the house. At first, of course, the servant refused to say anything-Ji Bai just went home temporarily, and the family was still decided by Ji's mother. But how to withstand the interrogation of the captain of the criminal police, in a few words and forced, quickly asked what had just happened. —— At this time, the night was just right,316 stainless steel plate, and a bright moon was hanging overhead. Ji Bai stood by the pond outside the house, a little annoyed, subconsciously reached into his pocket to touch the cigarette, but touched the jujube slices. With a slight smile, he ate the jujube slices in two or three times and turned to go into the room. He went to his mother's door first. "Mom, I'm coming in." "Mmm." There was a soft light in the room, and my mother was sitting on the sofa, watching TV with an indifferent look. Ji Bai sat down beside her and stared at her face with a smile. "I'm leaving tomorrow. Why don't you say something to me?" Mother originally thought that he came at this moment, must be to ask for punishment, for Xu Xu, so the heart also has a cold gas. Unexpectedly, he laughed as if nothing had happened. After being stunned, he smiled and said, "I have nothing to say." Ji Bai got up and poured a cup of tea for his mother and sent it to her: "My son is out of town. You and Dad should pay more attention to your health.". If you have something to do, 316l stainless steel pipe ,x60 line pipe, let the eldest brother and the second brother do it. If not, let me know. I'll let Shu Hang run a few errands. Don't let your son worry. The mother smiled at the corners of her mouth: "The sky is high and the emperor is far away. What you said sounds better than anyone else." Ji Bai laughed. The mother and son chatted for a while, but the displeasure between the mother's eyebrows disappeared. Then the servant knocked at the door and brought in a bowl of stewed bird's nest. Ji Bai asked, "Where is Xu Xu's?" Servant answers: "Send immediately." Ji Bai nodded, glanced at his mother's calm face, personally helped her bring the bird's nest, and gently stirred it with a spoon to cool it down. With a smile on her face, her mother watched his thoughtful movements from the side. Ji Bai stirred and opened his mouth: "I'm going to propose to Xu Xu when I return to Linshi this time." Ji Mu's face was a little tense. But listen to him continue to say: "Mom, let's talk about it-I only like this girl.". Whether you object or agree, this matter is set in stone, and I will marry her. I know you are unhappy and can't accept it for a while. But when you come back this time, you have done everything you should do to save face. My son is grateful to you for this. Heart to heart, after the daughter-in-law should do things, I will let Xu Xu do in place. As for when you can accept her and our marriage in the future, my son will always be waiting, and I hope this day will not be too far away. Ji's mother was silent, but she saw Ji Bai looking up at herself. Her eyes were heavy and deep, and her tone was a little light: "But Mom, she really liked her son, so she was willing to come back with him.". My son has to live up to her and let everyone respect her. I can't let her suffer in my home. I heard what you said when I came back just now. You shouldn't say whether she is in good condition or not, whether she is worthy of me, and I don't want to hear it again. —— Ji Bai pushed open Xu Xu's door and saw her sitting in a chair in front of the window, one hand still knocking gently on the windowsill, and her little white face was very calm. Ji Bai sat down beside her, surrounded her in his arms, and looked out of the window at the starlight night without making a sound. Passed a little while, Xu Xu says frowzily: "I talked with your mom, but the effect is not quite good." Ji Bai pinched her pretty little nose and said with a smile, "I wronged my wife-don't take her words to heart.". And she may not have listened to what you said. Give her some time to digest. Xu Xu listens, understand season white already knew this matter, nod: "I understand.". What should we do now? Before this time, Xu Jun also specifically told her that your future mother-in-law is estimated to be a ruthless role, you can be careful. No matter how good Ji Bai is to you, he is also a filial son. Even men have to worry about this. You're a little prepared. Father said that even if there are contradictions and grievances, as long as the principle is not touched, Xu Xu, as a younger generation, should be moderately modest and take the initiative to maintain the relationship with Ji Bai's parents. Combined with her father and brother, and based on her superficial understanding of the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, if Ji Bai wants her to make some more efforts, she is also willing. Ji Bai knew at a glance what she was thinking-not only was she not angry, but she was also thinking of making up for it. Her honest character really made people feel weak. He was silent for a moment and turned her over to face him. Handsome face with a faint smile, black eyes staring at her: "Very simple." “…… Simple Just like now, it is enough for you to do what your elders should do. If there is any contradiction or problem on my mother's side, you don't have to worry about it. You don't have to come forward. It's all up to me to solve. From now on, in my place,x60 line pipe, there is no relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law that you need to solve, and I don't want you to have any trouble. In the future, your relationship will improve one day. Let nature take its course. 。 lksteelpipe.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast