امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Beautiful Youth Flower Tea House
To tell you the truth, beautiful woman, when I ate the first bite of your dish, the terrible taste made me wonder if I was just having a nightmare. As the daughter of a restaurant owner and a chef, I thought your cooking skills were so bad that at least the ordinary home-cooked food was passable. To be honest, this is really the worst food I have ever eaten. I don't think I will forget it in my life. The truth, the truth, the truth.. Bloody hell, how many times has he said that along the way? Why do you have to emphasize these words when you have nothing to do? I stared at Mu Qianli viciously, and the smoke of anger hovered over my head. Ha-ha ha-ha ha Speaking of it, I remember that at that time, I was the only one left at home. I had to go into the kitchen to cook by myself. The first bowl of fried rice I made was more than a hundred times better than your dishes. This guy has gone too far! Angrily, I turned my head and stared at Mu Qianli, intending to fight back fiercely, but I saw a sad look in his proud eyes, and my heart suddenly trembled. But the next second, before I could take a closer look, he was smiling again,inflatable floating water park, so fast that I almost suspected that he was just dizzy one second. I imagined that my eyes could turn into machine guns and shoot at the proud guy in front of me. To tell you the truth, beautiful woman, when I ate the first bite of your cooking, the terrible taste made me wonder if I was just having a nightmare. As the daughter of a restaurant owner and a chef, I thought your cooking skills were so bad that at least the ordinary home-cooked food was passable. To be honest, this is really the worst food I have ever eaten. I don't think I will forget it in my life. The truth, the truth,Inflatable 5k obstacle, the truth.. Bloody hell, how many times has he said that along the way? Why do you have to emphasize these words when you have nothing to do? I stared at Mu Qianli viciously, and the smoke of anger hovered over my head. Ha-ha ha-ha ha Speaking of it, I remember that at that time, I was the only one left at home. I had to go into the kitchen to cook by myself. The first bowl of fried rice I made was more than a hundred times better than your dishes. This guy has gone too far! Angrily, I turned my head and stared at Mu Qianli, intending to fight back fiercely, but I saw a sad look in his proud eyes, and my heart suddenly trembled. But the next second, before I could take a closer look, he was smiling again, so fast that I almost suspected that one second he was just dizzy. Mu Qianli, Inflatable outdoor park ,inflatable floating water park, what do you mean by saying that you are the only one left in that family? I asked in a low voice. Namely Sadness flashed through the guy's eyes again, and this time I was sure I was right, because even the smile on the guy's lips began to harden slowly to the point of distress, "At that time, my mother had just left me.." If I hadn't been so capricious. "Beauty, I suck, don't I?"? That's why God angrily took away my dearest person and let me live alone. The sadness on Mu Qianli's face was so obvious that it hit my heart hard almost in an instant. I looked up at his drooping eyelids, and the long bangs slipped from the side of his face and swayed gently with the oncoming wind, shaking his face. Mu Qianli turned around, escaped my sight, and stood in the place with the sun on his back. I couldn't see his eyes, but I could imagine them, but then I found that I almost couldn't breathe for him. The air suddenly condensed in an instant. After a long time, I heard a long sigh from myself. Mu Qianli, I don't know how to comfort you, but maybe now you are so strong that you don't need my comfort. But I still want to tell you that if we are lonely because we have too many shortcomings, then no one in this world will not be lonely. ” I looked at Mu Qianli's side face and said, "For example, my cooking is terrible, my sports are terrible, and my character is not gentle enough. I don't look like a girl at all.". Maybe it's because I have these shortcomings that I haven't been in love with anyone until now. "But what does that matter?"? I tried to raise a positive smile to Mu Qianli. Although I have many shortcomings, but I also have many advantages ah! I believe that sooner or later, as long as the person I like knows the advantages I have, he will like me. Just like you, if you continue to belittle yourself like this, your mother will not be happy even in heaven. Mu Qianli, I believe your mother must love you very much, because your son has many advantages and loves you, so Mu Qianli, why do you only stare at your own shortcomings? Even if it's just for your mother, shouldn't you think more about your own merits? "Beauty." Mu Qianli turned around in surprise, with the bright sunshine behind him, and suddenly all turned in my direction. I looked up with a slight squint and saw that he was looking at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. His black eyes were as if he had found some treasure. When he looked at me, he was more dazzling than the most beautiful diamond in the world. So, well, I have to go back to help, or I'm sure I'll be scolded later. My heart suddenly flashed a panic. As soon as I turned around, I hurried to escape. Run away from what? Chapter 7 Is it ambiguous? The beauty and I are really simple. After that, Mu Qianli followed me back to the Beauty Restaurant and volunteered to go to the kitchen to help him as a father for two people. Originally thought that guy would be a disservice, after all, I grew up in a restaurant,Inflatable outdoor park, into the kitchen, can not help my father what, let alone the first day to Mu Qianli. joyshineinflatables.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  China Beautiful White Dining Table with Black Powder Coated Legs with Golden Feet huwuf6 0 310 02-28-2023، 09:10 AM
آخرین ارسال: huwuf6
  How Important is Furniture for a House ffokg522a 0 247 10-19-2021، 06:32 AM
آخرین ارسال: ffokg522a

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast