امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
The whole world knows I'm a good guy.
Then he went over with a smile and touched Gu Qiushu with his soft cheek Don't worry I'm sure I can cure you Shi Qing was in a good mood and went out humming a song The dungeons closed again leaving Gu Qiushu alone His face was expressionless and he slowly sat up from the bed enduring the sharp pain that came back as the acupuncture points were washed away Dropped his eyes and pulled out the sword in his hand The sharp pain on the body is always there but Gu Qiushu seems to be unable to feel it step by step to the door like a stone statue quietly waiting there I don't know how long I waited but the door opened As the door slowly opened there came the energetic voice of Shiqing "Xianchang look who I brought to you" Gu Qiushu suddenly turned around to draw his sword and the sharp blade of the sword touched the white and slender neck in an instant He did not look at the disciples of the Iron Bone Sect who drew their swords against him and threatened them in a cold voice "Let the children of the Fairy Gate go at once" Rumor has it that the spoiled Shi Qing was not afraid but let out a chuckle followed his strength to soften his body and leaned directly on him Immortal what is this I've never been slow with you Are you really going to kill me Gu Qiushu's eyes were cold "You killed my disciple of Tianyan Sect What else do you want to say" As soon as he finished he listened Agriculture to a curious voice behind the disciples of the Iron Bone Sect and asked "What are you looking at" Make way I want to see it too As he spoke a young man with a chubby face and wearing the clothes of a disciple of Tianyan Zong squeezed out curiously to watch the fun and his mouth was still full of curiosity Holding a chicken leg and eating it Seeing this scene in front of him he was so surprised that he opened his eyes wide "Teacher Martial Uncle when the suzerain" Shi Qing felt the man who was clinging to him suddenly stiffened and squeezed more and more into his arms "Little Leaf why are you walking so slowly" If you come a little later I'm afraid your uncle is going to kill me I I just saw someone bring food and wine saying that it was for Martial Uncle so I said I would eat a chicken leg which delayed me for a while Ye Zi murmured the explanation and timidly did not dare to say more When the clear shoulder bumped into Gu Qiushu "how immortal long can feel exciting" Gu Qiushu's heart is indeed beating very fast He frowned and suddenly drew back his sword distancing himself from Shi Qing "Did you do it on purpose" I didn't I said I saved him How can you blame me if you think I killed Xiaoye Shi Qing shrugged his shoulders and looked innocent Gu Qiushu did not believe it "You clearly made me misunderstand on purpose" I attacked you just now and you had expected it He twisted his eyebrows more and more fiercely wondering why Shi Qing put himself in danger "If I had really done it just now you would be dead now" Death is death If I die no one in the world can save you China Suppliers Smiling Shi Qing stepped forward and pressed his hand on the hand of Gu Qiushu who was holding the sword and picked up the sword in his cold line of sight It's really a good sword No wonder you don't want to give it to me But after all you are too stingy Gu Qiushu looked at Shiqing coldly looking as if he still wanted to kill him but the degree of rejection was very honest and began to decline Ding! Gu Qiushu's degree of exclusion 99100 The system patted its nonexistent little heart and breathed a sigh of relief Ye Zi clenched his chicken leg carefully and argued for Martial Uncle in a low voice "Shi Zongzhu Martial Uncle is not stingy The swords of the disciples of Tianyan Sect are all chosen from the Sword Tomb since childhood Apart from himself only the immortal couple can touch the sword" Oh Shi Qing nodded and deliberately looked at Gu Qiushu with an expressionless face "If I take this sword isn't it Gu Xianchang's immortal companion" Gu Qiushu looked at him coldly Why do you do that Tut you are really boring When Qing came forward he put the sword into the scabbard and put it close to the ear of the white fairy I told you I would do anything to fix you He stretched out his hand and raised Gu Qiushu's fingers in the cold line of sight of the other side smiling more and more wantonly with a low voice such as sympathy People whisper Even if it is double cultivation it is OK Chapter 164 the suzerain in Xianxia (7) Gu Qiushu grew up so big it was the first time that someone said he wanted to double with him When he heard those words his brain seemed to explode at once his hands could not help clenching his ears were more and more red and his heartbeat was naturally faster When he came to his senses the person who had Food & Beverage just been teasing and teasing had already come to Ye Zi's side to tease him Xiaoye let me ask you how did you eat such a big insect into your stomach Just because he had eaten the chicken leg he forgot that Ye Zi's face had turned green all of a sudden and the chicken leg meat in his mouth had to be swallowed or not Spit it out I don't want to give up Because of it I always feel a little sick to my stomach Eventually the power of the foodie gained the upper hand Ye Zi gulped down and said with a bitter face "I don't know I didn't know there was a bug in my stomach" Shi Qing threatened him "If you hadn't met me I'm afraid you wouldn't have known that this insect was in your body It's called a trick It devours the spiritual power of the practitioner and grows up When it grows up in your body it will reproduce itself and give birth to a pile of insect eggs These eggs will stay in your tendons and veins and grow up slowly Big insects eat spiritual power and small insects are afraid of spiritual power So when your cultivation reaches yuan Ying The little insects will come out and eat your baby and turn you into a useless person Ye Zi's face was even greener This is nothing you become a useless person also want to be a mortal and the life of mortals is limited when you get to the time after all once a monk is about to die there will still be a spiritual power in the body reflexively come out to protect your heart and at this time these insects are afraid of spiritual power will suddenly run around in your veins let you die of severe pain Can you guess if you have the eggs left by the big bug in your stomach now Ye Zi was completely frightened He retched uncontrollably and ran outside and soon there was a sound of vomiting outside Gu Qiushu stood in the same place smiled happily when he saw it and suddenly opened his mouth "You are deliberately scaring him" trade-global.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Alex Colom confirmed restricted good results the moment his winter season acquisition Banchero 0 171 08-31-2023، 02:54 PM
آخرین ارسال: Banchero
  Dinosaur Army in the Other World JoeJoe 0 213 10-17-2022، 07:11 AM
آخرین ارسال: JoeJoe
  Deify the world Elisabeth 0 245 10-14-2022، 07:19 AM
آخرین ارسال: Elisabeth
  THE BENEFITS OF USING A GOOD SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER xxz5633q 0 642 03-04-2022، 06:36 AM
آخرین ارسال: xxz5633q
  Are oats good for you? gdks469q 0 409 11-15-2021، 06:58 AM
آخرین ارسال: gdks469q
  Dehydrating Food: Is It Good for You? eeijs7565a 0 380 10-08-2021، 10:49 AM
آخرین ارسال: eeijs7565a
  The Importance of Good Makeup Brushes ppfd15151s 0 246 09-23-2021، 06:49 AM
آخرین ارسال: ppfd15151s
  The air conditioning trap: how cold air is heating the world mmws256w 0 275 09-22-2021، 07:25 AM
آخرین ارسال: mmws256w
  Characteristics of a Good Carrier Media kjfwi258 0 380 08-19-2021، 10:33 AM
آخرین ارسال: kjfwi258
  GOOD REASONS FOR A HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE DESK ljfiw256 0 580 08-13-2021، 06:50 AM
آخرین ارسال: ljfiw256

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast