امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Star front
Xu Xingzi froze for a moment. You mean.. "Now that we have promised Iritya, we can't go back on our word. As you can see, Iritya has been working very hard these days." Yu Fan breathed a sigh of relief, "If we do this, will you forgive yourself?" Xu Xingzi laughed. It seems that I am not wrong about people. Yu Fan frowned slightly. Could it be that Xu Xingzi is testing him? "Now that I've decided, I won't say more." Xu Xingzi stood up. "When I go back, I will ask Shifu to refine another pill of the Book of Changes.". If Shifu doesn't agree, I will refine it for Xiaohong when I go up. Of course, it will take some time. It took me five years to master Dacheng's cultivation. Even if I had ready-made medicinal materials, I'm afraid I'd have to spend fifty years. Yu Fan rolled his eyes. For fifty years, my hair has turned white. Are you kidding? With the speed they're practicing now, I'm afraid they'll be ready to deal with the disaster in less than five years. Xu Xingzi patted Yu Fan on the shoulder, "you don't have to lose heart.". In addition to the Book of Changes, there must be other elixirs that can help Xiaohong. At least in the realm of cultivation, it is not only the Xueding Sect that can refine elixirs. Maybe other sects also have similar elixirs. In addition, some seniors have the ability to help Xiaohong. When fate comes,shuttle rack system, the problem will be solved naturally. "I hope so!" Yu Fan forced a smile. No matter whether Xu Xingzi is comforting Yu Fan or not, in Yu Fan's opinion, what Xiao Hong lacks is indeed fate, or luck. Chapter 78 of the main text: a million troops Less than ten days later, the situation in London changed dramatically. The whole city of London was shrouded in a gray fog, as if it had returned to the era of chimneys more than two hundred years ago. Although ordinary people can't see the black breath emanating from the members of the dark race, it makes people restless,shuttle rack system, spooky and extremely depressed. It seems that the attack on the Vatican is about to begin. Looking at the city outside the car window, Yu Fan's face was gloomy, without a trace of joy. The smell of darkness is very strong, so strong that it is blatant. Although there are no fluttering blood clans in the sky and no streaking werewolves in the streets, there is such a strong dark atmosphere that even ordinary people can't detect it, it will be discovered by the Holy See. Don't the dark race worry about revealing their true intentions? Thinking of this, Yu Fan smiled bitterly. The Vatican is in a precarious state, and the dark race supported by the Kunlun Realm is like a tiger with wings added. What else is there to worry about? "The people of Kunlun Xiuzhen are also here." He also looked out of the window and muttered. Yu Fan and Xiao Hong and Iritya, who were riding in the same car, immediately looked at Xu Xingzi with a gloomy face. Don't you feel it? Xu Xingzi turned around and said, "About fifty of them have come, warehousing storage solutions ,warehouse pallet racks, and five of them have reached or exceeded the Dacheng period." Yu Fan frowned slightly. He was also aware of the innate Qi mixed in the dark breath, which was very weak, probably too far away. Without Yu Fan's reminder, Xiao Hong stopped her innate Qi and picked up the phone at the same time, so that the goblins in another car could stop their innate Qi and not expose their whereabouts. Don't worry, they won't find us. Xu Xingzi breathed a sigh of relief. They come from several clans, and even if someone discovers our whereabouts, they will think that we are the people of Kunlun Xiuzhen. "It's better to be careful." Yu Fan changed the subject. Xu Xingzi, how do you know that there are more than five practitioners in Dacheng period? I can't make an accurate judgment only on the cultivation of those five people. With the power of my mind in the period of emptiness, if I can't judge it, they must be more powerful than me. The logic of the virtual line is very simple and reasonable. Want to destroy the Holy See with fifty practitioners? Iritya made a remark. Everyone looked at him, and it was clear that Iritya's words had another meaning. Xuxingzi, are you only one level worse than Dacheng period? According to my estimation, the strength of Dacheng Xiuzhen is about the same as that of the blood Lord. But. Do you know how powerful the Pope is? Iritya gave a wry smile. "The Pope is much more powerful than any blood Lord or werewolf emperor, even if he doesn't use the most powerful holy vessels.". The Pope can easily kill any blood Lord. Think about it, if it weren't for the terrible existence of the Pope, would the blood clan have to wait until now to attack the Vatican? Yu Fan thought about it, and Iritya's words did make sense. If the Vatican can stand for hundreds of years in a precarious situation, it must have great strength. A blood clan the worst Lord, let Yu Fan they suffer a lot, and can frighten the blood clan all the Lord of the Pope in the end how powerful, I'm afraid no one knows. Besides, as the supreme leader of the Holy See, God's spokesman in the mortal world. The strength of the Pope will never be worse, otherwise how to convince thousands of members of the Holy See? "I hear the Pope is immortal." "Iritya, are you not mistaken?" Yu Fan thought he had misheard, "Didn't the Pope change dozens of realms?"? If the Pope is immortal. Does it need to be replaced? If the Pope is not going to die, where are the previous popes? Whether the Pope will die or not, I don't know. All I know is that immortality is not a rumor, even if it is a rumor. There must be a basis. Iritya is very serious. There is no sense of joking. According to the old man of the tribe, the immortal body of the Pope can resist the attack of all dark races. It can even resist the physical attack of the Great Wolf Emperor. More than seven hundred years ago, werewolves living in Great Britain fought with the Holy See for control of Great Britain, and a full-scale war broke out, as if in human history, it was called the War of the Roses. During the decisive battle, eleven big wolf emperors joined hands to deal with the Pope. As a result, six died and five were seriously injured. My father was almost finished at that time, but the Pope was not hurt at all. Besides,wire mesh decking, have any of you ever seen the Pope after he died? Even though the Holy See has replaced dozens of popes, every time the Holy See announces the death of the Pope, the outside world simply does not know whether the Pope is dead or not. "No wonder they want to ask Kunlun Xiuzhen for help." Xu Xingzi put in a sentence. jracking.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast