امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
I can be popular in the entertainment circle even if I deliver takeout.
Bai Yumiao snorted and shrugged his shoulders. "Whatever." As he spoke, he groped his way forward. The desert area was the smallest of several sub-maps. Wei Kangning did not put other players on this side at all in order to make them play. The city map and the rainforest map are crowded with people, the sound of bullets is fierce, and Bai Yumiao is alone in the desert. Qi Tingguan: "This player has been holding the weapons of two people but has made no achievements. It has been ten minutes.." Okay, he finally seemed to find something. He found the logo of the program group in the sandpit, and he began to dig. Uh This action, the little pig buries the shit. "God.." What? Piggy buries shit. Bai Yumiao almost said the dirty word. He ignored the full bullet screen and did not know whether to laugh or cry. He snorted coldly, "Xiaoqi doesn't have this habit, okay?"? You raised pigs for nothing. When Bai Yumiao's voice fell, it suddenly occurred to him that he didn't know if the grandson of the Hong family would come to watch his program. Then he said meaningfully, "Xiaoqi has said that she doesn't like to be buried. Can't you understand the words or the words?" [I'm surprised, so Xiaoqi can speak and write?] [I suddenly understand that Xiaobai wants to have a legitimate chat with him when he sends Brother Guan Guangrong.] 【…… You got the truth. Look at them, how happy they are talking about (love) and (show). Qi Tingguan was completely speechless to this drama queen. He did not speak again. He directed the director to fly the drone closer to see what Bai Yumiao had dug out of the sandpit. A small golden treasure chest was opened in the sandpit, which contained a marker and a description card. [Congratulations on winning Ma Liang's magic brush. Draw the supplies you need most. The program group will send staff to deliver them!] "Wow, so developed." Bai Yumiao was stunned. Without hesitation, he pulled out the cap of his pen and immediately turned over the bottom of the treasure chest and began to paint. Bullet screen collective curiosity,Stainless Steel Squatting Pan, Qi Tingguan is also very curious, he let the director continue to push the drone, while trying to guess: "According to my understanding of Bai Yumiao, he should add a bullet just consumed.". Yes, he drew a ball. Bullet screen: [Sure enough, Brother Guan understands Xiaobai] [Guan Ge Shen speculates on 23333] No, it's not a ball. Bai Yumiao did not stop writing after drawing the ball. He thought a little and drew two round eyes on the ball,Time Delay Tap, followed by the Q version of the body and limbs. A cute little man quickly took shape. Finally, Bai Yumiao painted two eyebrows on the little man. The Q version of the little man could not see the prototype, but after adding a pair of sword eyebrows, he immediately revealed the answer. Bai Yumiao looked up and blinked at the drone lens. "I regret that I just blew up my boss. I'm so lonely in the desert. I need my boss to accompany me." Bullet screen: 【!!!!】 【????】 [I'm sour!!!] Bai Yumiao, you flatterer! [Enough! Stop flirting with my boyfriend! The line between the commanders was silent for half a minute, until Bai Yumiao sighed with reluctance, covered the marker and stuffed it into his pocket, put the small treasure chest in place, and the man coughed gently. Qi Tingguan said calmly, "Hurry up and go to fight. There will be no drama." [I'm getting dizzy with sweetness] [My CP tears open my mouth and pours sugar into the sack] No, no, Stainless Steel Shower Tray ,Flush Retrofit Kit, no, it's all drama. The whole show has you two on it. Bai Yumiao smiled and set out again. Before stepping into the city map, he found another treasure chest and opened it expectantly, but this time it was empty, with only one description card, which was also empty. Live broadcast room bullet screen: [program group reminds: empty treasure chest is meaningless, on behalf of the director to send a sneer of schadenfreude, oh] But Bai Yumiao thought, "No, I opened the best box in the whole field." As he spoke, he put the description card into his pocket and formally stepped into the city map. In the next five minutes, the command room temporarily cut the camera to other live broadcast rooms, symbolically fair, let Qi Tingguan rest, and let the host say a few words about other artists. The opening has been more than 20 minutes, six artists including Qi Tingguan down three people, now the red team still has one artist Bai Yumiao, the blue team still has two people. Five of the vegetarian warriors of the Red Team also fell, and only four remained. And there are still seven vegetarian warriors on the blue team. In addition to Bai Yumiao in Qi Tingguan, the red team is losing ground. What's worse is that half of the red team is still scattered in the rainforest, while the blue team has gathered in the city map and is preparing to wipe out the enemy. Of course, Bai Yumiao could not hear the analysis in the command room when he was not explaining his own channel. He knew nothing about the situation and just wandered around the edge of the city timidly. He is very keen to find all kinds of treasure chests hidden by the program group. In the years of war, he opened one treasure chest after another, filled his pockets with all kinds of ammunition and grenades, and completed a series of trickery tasks. When the blue side annihilated the red side's two-man team at the cost of losing an artist soldier, Bai Yumiao was imitating a pig. When the blue side calculated that there were three people left in the red side, Bai Yumiao completed the task of "making faces at the live camera". A few minutes later, when he was finally tired of opening the box, he was about to start when he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps and voices in the direction of five o'clock in the southeast. He couldn't recognize other people's voices, but there was a female singer named Murphy in the blue team, and her voice was very recognizable. They seem to be talking about "mopping-up" and "annihilation". Bai Yumiao was stupefied and motioned for the drone to fly a little lower so as not to be seen. Then he whispered to the camera: "I'm going. Is the war situation not optimistic? How rampant is the Blue Team? Gathering a crowd for a meeting?" The bullet screen was full of ridicule, and the line suddenly rang. Qi Tingguan took back the right to explain and said lightly, "It's not that I'm not optimistic, it's that I'm not very optimistic.". Bai Yumiao, the most fattened soldier in the field, asks you to make a contribution to the war situation. Bai Yumiao nodded solemnly, "OK." Then he lay down in place, took out the markers and blank task cards he had collected at the beginning from his pocket,Self-closing Shower Valve, and began to write. The back of his head was blocked, and the drone flew around several times without capturing what he wrote. When Bai Yumiao finished writing, he put the task card in his pocket and swaggered toward five o'clock. cnkexin.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  A Reluctant Online Furniture Shopper Orders Article's Most Popular Sofa iioo5633p 0 247 02-15-2022، 06:25 AM
آخرین ارسال: iioo5633p
  Stevens upon Jazz: e don deliver every person else spend as significantly as they pro VejkCeEe 0 348 03-27-2021، 06:07 AM
آخرین ارسال: VejkCeEe

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast