امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Ghost marriage ghost wife Mencius Chen Tang Ling Baidu know
Now parents and other people from the secular world, can not leave the city of Xiaoyao to other places, who leave the city of Xiaoyao, basically not long before the message of death will come, everyone knows that those who are strong in the clan and the hands of heaven are born smart. The other side of the Valley of Ten Thousand Demons was also completely sealed. All the big demons and the people of the demon clan, once they leave the Valley of Ten Thousand Demons and return from the shelter of wood carving, will be killed on the spot by the celestial beings. There is an insurmountable gap between Xiaoyao City and the Valley of Ten Thousand Demons. Now Xiaoyao city there, the most powerful is the old beggar, but some time ago, the old beggar was attacked in the city, although killed the attack, but the old beggars also suffered a lot of injuries. In this way, Xiaoyao city there more chaos, Zhou Qian and Tang Ling back to Xiaoyao city, simply can not go out of the city. But Nannan was in a special situation, and the creatures of Tianwaitian were polite to her, turning a blind eye to her departure from Xiaoyao City. Of course, there is another possibility, which is to find me. Long line to catch big fish. Soon after Nannan came here, I noticed that there were a lot of uninvited guests in the small valley. Whoo whoo whoo. The sound of breaking the sky continued, and more than a dozen figures came from the snowstorm, secretly following Nannan. Nannan asked and looked, and when she saw those people, her face suddenly changed and she looked pale. The dozen or so figures were surging and rolling out, directly shielding the wind and snow,plastic pallet manufacturer, and strolling towards here. These people, they have the breath of the celestial beings, but not the celestial beings, but some people of Zhongzhou Zongmen. Some of them, I've seen. What impressed me most was the young man dressed in white. I hadn't seen him for many years, but his face had not changed much. Tianshi Dao, Wu Feng! I met him at the meeting of alchemists, and I had some conflicts with him. At that time, I just met Tang Ling in Kyushu. I forced Tianshi Dao to close the mountain, but I didn't see him at the gate of Tianshi Dao at that time. Now he,mobile garbage bin, the breath is stronger than that year do not know how many times, the body of the natural breath is very strong, should be used some extreme means to enhance their own strength. After seeing my grave, Wu Feng's eyes flashed a touch of faint awn, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he murmured, "Are you dead?"? You're dead? Then, the breath of Wu Feng broke out, stirring up the wind and snow of the world, roaring and roaring, and the thick air of resentment soared into the sky. He looked at my grave with resentful eyes, clenched his teeth, and said in a loud voice, "Live to see people, die to see corpses!"! The enmity of that year is not so easy to end. Even if I die, I have to whip the corpse to solve the hatred in my heart for many years! The voice fell, and he aimed his big hand at my grave, spill plastic pallet ,wholesale plastic pallet, intending to destroy it. At that moment, Nannan stopped me directly in front of my grave. Her face was pale and her delicate body trembled. She opened her arms and said in a trembling voice, "You are not allowed to do this!" Wu Feng's eyes flashed a strong desire to kill. He snorted coldly and ignored it. Just as he was about to kill Nannan together, a young man in black beside Wu Feng coughed. We can't hurt her, or the adults won't spare us! Hearing this, Wu Feng frowned slightly, took a deep look at Nannan, and waved his hand gently. The invisible force directly wrapped Nannan and dragged her to one side, and no matter how she struggled, it was useless. "No, you can't do this …" cried Nannan, tearing her heart and lungs. Uncle, wake up quickly! With a cold face, Wu Feng said in a loud voice, "People who have died are still cared about by so many people. Meng Zichen, after destroying your grave and whipping the corpse, I will go back to Xiaoyao City and kill those relatives and friends you brought from the secular world little by little. Let them accompany you!" The voice fell, just about to start, this piece of heaven and earth suddenly trembled. Wu Feng and others changed their faces slightly and looked around warily. The wind and snow all over the sky stagnated in the air at this moment, the picture was frozen, and the time and space seemed to stop at this moment. Dong ~ " The dull voice resounded through the heaven and earth, and the space of heaven and earth trembled again. This is The sound of a beating heart! Chapter Three Hundred Flowers Blossom, Solitary Grave Open "Knock, knock, knock." The dull voice sounded one after another, and the space of heaven and earth trembled constantly. The alert color on the faces of Wu Feng and others was so strong that some of them couldn't help saying, "I don't know which colleague is here?"? Now that you're here, why don't you show up and see what this little trick means? Heaven and earth were silent, and no one answered his words. Nannan, who was trapped by invisible forces, did not cry and struggle at this time, but stared at my grave with shock and ecstasy on her face. Wu Feng and others were also aware of it, and their eyes were fixed on my grave, and their faces became very ugly. Not dead yet? Wu Feng narrowed his eyes and clenched his teeth and said, "As it happens, I can get what I want today. Only by killing you with my own hands can I vent my resentment!" The voice fell, and he pointed like a knife, a palm knife suddenly chopped at my grave. The wind of the palm is fierce, tearing the space and roaring. However, when the palm wind approached the grave, it turned directly into a breeze and dissipated. This scene, let Wu Feng and others for a stupefied. Immediately after that, Wu Feng and others looked at each other, and at the same time, the surging force burst out, directly enveloping my grave. The sound was great and the power was terrible, but the thunder was loud and the rain was small, and after approaching my grave, all of them dissipated. Such a situation, let Wu Feng and others look at each other, the face of the dignified color deepened a lot, and even some people's eyes showed the color of fear. Wu Feng's face was ferocious, his teeth clenched, his figure flashed, and he appeared in front of Nannan. With a big hand, he pinched Nannan's neck directly. Wu Feng,stackable plastic pallets, what are you doing? Are you crazy? Hurt her, we all have no good fruit to eat! "Let her go quickly!" When the others saw Wu Feng's action, they were all frightened and hurriedly scolded. cnplasticpallet.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  A wife from a famous family JoeJoe 0 207 10-17-2022، 07:17 AM
آخرین ارسال: JoeJoe
  Forcing Marriage Step by Step: a Snatched Husband JoeJoe 0 534 10-17-2022، 07:15 AM
آخرین ارسال: JoeJoe
  Zhe Tian _ Chen Dong _ txt Novel Paradise ArthurCastro 0 140 10-12-2022، 08:36 AM
آخرین ارسال: ArthurCastro
  The ghost gentleman lingers around the soft fingers. ArthurCastro 0 113 10-12-2022، 08:32 AM
آخرین ارسال: ArthurCastro

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast