امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
A wife from a famous family
Just as she was about to say something, she saw Lin's mother go over with the same expression and greet Liu's mother with a smile. "This is Liu's mother beside her wife. I don't know if she's there." No one introduced, Lin's mother recognized Liu's mother at a glance, which had never been seen before. Qiushui and Suifeng looked at each other and hurriedly surrounded Lin's mother. Liu's mother raised her eyes slightly and looked at Lin with a sense of superiority. "This is Miss San's guest." Seeing the autumn water and the wind in Shen Ziyan's room, he naturally knew that it was Shen Ziyan's guest, and there was no good look, but when he saw her coming specially to pay his respects to Liu, he also enjoyed it in his heart. "Madam is sitting inside drinking tea." "Mother Lin said with a smile," I was serving Princess Fu in the Fu Mansion. I was ordered by Princess Fu to give Miss Wu something from the Empress Dowager. I came by to say hello to your ladyship. When Liu's mother heard this, she panicked and saw that although Lin's mother was ugly, she was dressed in gorgeous clothes. She must be the mother that Princess Fu valued very much. She was annoyed that she had just lost her decency. She greeted her with a smile on her face. "It's hard for you to miss our wife." Lin's mother just smiled, "it's just on the way, just a few more steps of time." Liu mother's face slightly changed, mouth is on the way, is not to send things to Shen Ziyan, this Lin mother does not have to ask Ann? In any case, madam is also the mother-in-law of the third son of Fu Wang Fu, and when the time comes to meet the bride, the third son will not kowtow. It was not the first time that Qiushui had seen Mother Lin. She had seen Mother Lin several times when she was a guest with Shen Ziyan at Fu Wang Fu. She knew that she was smooth in speaking and doing things, and seldom offended people. This time, when she spoke so stiffly, she knew that there must be a reason. After thinking about it, she understood something and felt grateful. Before Mother Lin came,S Adenosyl Methionine, Princess Fu had to come up with a few colors of Fu Wang Fu anyway, so that Liu would somehow converge, so that Shen Ziyan would not suffer under her, but it was not to underestimate Shen Ziyan, but to think that Liu was nominally her mother anyway, and that she was a young lady who was not out of the cabinet, thin-skinned, wronged and unable to talk to people. So she asked Lin's mother to take advantage of the opportunity to send things and knock on the Liu family. Liu mother although unhappy in the heart, can not be revealed on the face, the face is smiling to meet Liu Shi into the house, because Liu mother just took people outside to teach the little girl, the servant girls also went out to stand outside to see a joke, Fungal Chitosan Manufacturer ,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, only two of Liu Shi's personal servant girls in the side to serve, so Lin mother into the door also no one told, Liu Shi has just heard the noise outside, But I don't know why, but I was filled with displeasure when I heard footsteps coming in. Without looking back, I scolded, "It's just a lesson for a servant girl. Why make such a big noise?" Qiushui had rushed in front of Liu's mother and said, "This is Mother Lin in Fu Wang Fu." Liu immediately turned pale and shyly ordered someone to move the boy to let Mother Lin sit down. Mother Lin said the meaning of the future again, but after a few pleasantries, every sentence had a deep meaning. The more Liu thought about it, the more stuffy she became. As soon as Mother Lin left, she angrily poured a cup of tea on the ground. When he came back with the wind, he described the scene just now. At the end, he said, "You don't know, madam's face seems to be smeared with pot ash. I don't know how ugly it is." Liu was very angry. Shen Ziyan was not the first time he had seen it. He just felt a little uneasy. "Anyway, it's all about the family affairs of our Shen family. It's always not good for Princess Fu to be involved.

” Thank you for the pink tickets of Wandering Cloud 515 and Qiushuishaner, and also thank you for the reward of Qiushuishaner. It's almost the end of the month. Ask for pink tickets. Chapter 98 East and West (3) Chapter 98 East and West (3) Mo Shu chuckled, "won't you be more filial in the future?" It took Shen Ziyan a while to realize what she was talking about. Her face became hot and two faint red clouds floated up. Piansheng Moqiu also came to tease her: "Princess Fu is not someone else." Shen Ziyan saw a room full of people looking at her with a smile and scolded her: "How dare you two tease me?" Several personal attendants knew that Shen Ziyan was not really annoyed, but a moment of shame and indignation, but also hung their heads, did not dare to laugh out loud in front of Shen Ziyan, Rao from so, the shoulder still did not stop shaking, clearly is laughing. Shen Ziyan glared at them, "why don't you grind the ink for me?" Mo Shu hurried forward to grind the ink for her, and Qiu Shui mixed the colors for her. Only then did the maids get busy again. Shen Ziyan propped up his chin and thought about it. He drew three big brown and purple flowers of different shapes on the paper. After thinking about it again, he stopped writing. After the ink was dry, he decorated it and ordered Suifeng: "Send two mothers to the princess of Anwangfu." Last time Du Yueru talked about painting, Shen Ziyan did not know whether she said it casually or really wanted it, so she painted a pair of magnolias and put them there all the time, and now she painted a pair of peonies before she remembered to send them together. Suifeng took the painting and went out. Remembering that the family status of Anwangfu was not as good as that of other families, he called a mother from this place. "You should clean up first and change your clothes for going out. I'll send you back to the princess of Anwangfu to send something." When the mother heard that she was the princess of Anwangfu, she dared to neglect her. She hurriedly changed into a good color dress and looked at it with the wind. She felt that she would not lose Shen Fu's decency. Then she handed the scroll to her. "You just tell the princess that our young lady painted it at will. Tell the princess not to be too rough and to say hello for us." The mother promised to go. When I went back, I saw Mo Shu standing in front of the window. I didn't know what he was thinking. After a while, I heard her ask, "Tomorrow is your wife's birthday, isn't it?" Nodded hurriedly with the wind,Sex Enhancement Powder, "exactly." Mo Shu said with a smile, "I was just thinking that I might as well collect some money and send a gift." On the birthday of the master's mother, it is common for the underlings to gather together to give gifts. pioneer-biotech.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Ghost marriage ghost wife Mencius Chen Tang Ling Baidu know CarlaOliveira 0 181 10-12-2022، 06:48 AM
آخرین ارسال: CarlaOliveira
  famous brand Supercritical Extraction System astao306 0 311 07-09-2020، 12:30 PM
آخرین ارسال: astao306

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast