امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
The ghost gentleman lingers around the soft fingers.
The only explanation is that his spiritual power is far above mine. Even Rong Qi is not sure of his true identity, that is to say, he should be not much different from Rong Qi? Remembering Xiaowen's simple and harmless smiling face, I suddenly became a little worried. Does Xiaowen know that her husband is not an ordinary person? Or was she kept in the dark. Anyway, it has nothing to do with us. It's just a chance meeting. Compared with my worries about Xiaowen's mood, Rong Qi was obviously much more cold-blooded and pulled me into the hotel. But as soon as I got to the door of the hotel, I smelled a pungent smell of blood. Now I feel sick easily because of pregnancy, and I retch directly by covering my mouth. Rong Qi frowned, immediately raised his hand, a breeze blowing, the air around immediately fresh up. At the same time, two British policemen immediately stood in front of us and said in English, "Who are you?"? You can't go in there. There's been a murder. "We are the residents inside." Rong Qi quickly took out the room card, "can't the guests go in?" Seeing the room number of the presidential suite on the room card,precision welded tubes, the police had a better attitude. "Sorry, the guests here can't go in for the time being, because there was a very serious murder inside." "Murder?" I deliberately panicked, "but our luggage is inside, can we all go in and get our luggage?" The policeman was embarrassed for a moment and called the waiter inside to say that he finally let us in,stainless steel 304 pipes, but the waiter had to follow us all the time. We followed the hotel staff all the way back to our room, but we didn't want the elevator to just reach our floor, and when the elevator door opened, a stronger smell of blood came to our nostrils. Sorry to come, the smell is stronger here. The hotel service explained, "Because the person who died this time happened to live next door to you." "Right next door to us?" Now I can't help but be stunned. This floor is the presidential suite. There are only two rooms, one is ours and the other is next to us. In this way, the person who died should be a person of considerable status. How could he be killed so easily? What the hell is going on? I tried to get some words out of the waiter's mouth. The waiter turned pale and said shakily, "We don't know the exact situation. We only know that when the cleaner cleaned the room for the guest this morning, he was found lying in the bathtub." At this point, Cold Drawn Tubes ,aluminium coated steel tube, the waiter's face was even paler. "Not only that, it seemed that the man's blood had been drained all over his body, and he had completely turned into a mummy!" Drained of blood? Hearing this, I feel more and more wrong. If only ordinary people kill people, generally speaking, it will not drain people's blood, it will generally be done by monsters or ghosts. Rong Qi and I immediately changed a complicated face. By this time we had arrived at the door of our room. When the waiter opened the door for us, I suddenly slapped her directly on the neck, and she didn't even have time to exclaim, and her whole body fell down limply. What's the matter, Shu Shallow? Seeing my movements, Rong Qi was not surprised, but raised his eyebrows. "Do you want to go to the next room and have a look?" "Yes." I said nonchalantly and took the universal room card from the waiter's hand. "Why, don't you want to see it?" "I don't care." Rong Qi frowned slightly. "It's just that you're pregnant after all. I'm afraid of collision." "Collision?" I couldn't help laughing out loud. "I'm pregnant with a ghost in my stomach. There's nothing to collide with." With these words, I quickly brushed open the door of the suite next to us and went in with Rong Qi. As soon as I entered the room, I found that the smell of blood in the room was even stronger. Although I was not afraid of collision, I was still disgusted by the smell of blood and covered my mouth. Rong Qi immediately waved his hand, and suddenly the breeze blew through the room, and the smell of blood was all diluted. Only then did I catch my breath and go to the bathroom with Rong Qi as the waiter had said before. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I saw a lot of scattered blood in the bathtub. It seems that the deceased did die here. I slowly condensed my spiritual power and felt the breath in the bathroom. With this feeling, I could not help frowning even more. I have now determined that this act must be done by monsters or ghosts, but in this room, except for the smell of the dead, the breath is very clean, and there is no sense of Yin, ghosts or demons. Chapter 683 (automatically generated by the system to facilitate reading records) What's going on here? Is it man-made? I couldn't help asking. Rong Qi's slender fingers stroked the smooth surface of the bathtub, "No.". This place is so clean, it's obvious that someone should have cleaned it up. Just, even if cleaned up, still can let me feel a little breath, it seems that this person's repair is very powerful. I frowned slightly. How can we be so unlucky? It's not easy to travel once, and we will encounter such a bad thing. All right,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, don't think about it. Rong Qi suddenly stopped, picked me up from the ground and walked to the door. "It's just a story about a monster sucking blood.". It's not that important. I'm more concerned about where we're staying tonight than that. We roused the waitress and gave her some simple magic tricks to make her think nothing had happened. After packing our bags, we went to the information desk on the first floor. I'm really sorry. We will give you a full refund of the room and give you compensation. But we really have no way to arrange accommodation for you. Please solve it by yourself. The waiter said apologetically. I looked at Rong Qi. "It seems that we can only find another house by ourselves." We quickly dragged our luggage and started looking for another hotel. cbiesautomotive.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Ghost marriage ghost wife Mencius Chen Tang Ling Baidu know CarlaOliveira 0 180 10-12-2022، 06:48 AM
آخرین ارسال: CarlaOliveira
  ULTIMATE GUIDE: BEST SOFT CLOSE DRAWER SLIDES ksdj155d 0 162 09-16-2021، 06:59 AM
آخرین ارسال: ksdj155d

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast