امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Urban God King Nurturing System
These two guys, what they can do now is to open their eyes wide, open their mouths, and look at the fat man in front of them flying towards them with a surprised face. They don't even have the strength to flash, just like bowling. These two guys are bottles! Was directly hit fly, fell on the side of the ground, two people are lying down, pouting their buttocks, for fear of touching their vital points again! And the fat man's situation is even worse, landing on the ground, although not regret, but the face is always unable to avoid wiping some wounds, listening to the pig-like screams, Zhou Ling can not help but be a little annoyed! Looking at the other side still shaking in front of their big buttocks, as well as the separated legs, after a run-up step, a direct volley. Instantly. The guy's eyes also bulged up, the hand that had covered his face was put down, like a cooked shrimp, fell there, the body kept twitching! Looking at the situation of these three people, Zhou Ling smiled. Hiss.. Just as Zhou Ling was about to leave, he suddenly turned around and found another guy, still covering his legs and screaming. Listening to this guy's cry, Jiang Yang picked the corner of his eye,endless swimming pool, and that guy was instantly scared to sweat. You don't have to do it, I understand. See Jiang Yang's eyes, that guy directly covered his weakness, the same eyes protruding, and then open mouth, silent, lying there, looking at the other side so on the road, Zhou Ling gently nodded. Leave Seeing the appearance of these four guys, Zhou Ling clapped his hands and walked to the side of the tricycle step by step. This time,indoor endless pool, although he cleaned up these guys, Zhou Ling also understood that he would not be able to occupy this position in the future. Zhou Ling is not afraid of them looking for their own trouble, this fight of Zhou Ling is quite confident. He can see that the usual three or five hoodlums simply do not want to enter their own body, at this time he is considering whether to go to find their own'brother 'said said! He is not afraid of these guys looking for their own fight, but afraid of these guys go official! After all, it is illegal to set up a stall here, if those film police ah, or the existence of Zhencheng Shenguan and so on, to find their own trouble, it is really not easy to handle! After all, Zhou Ling baked this thing. First, he didn't have a health permit. Second, he didn't have a health certificate. Third, he still occupied land illegally. If the police came to fight with him, he was not afraid, but he was afraid that people would follow the orthodox routine and confiscate these things. When the time came, Zhou Ling would have no way to attack the police! But don't also can't ah, outdoor spa manufacturers ,garden jacuzzi tub, this car of things, more than ten thousand yuan ah, now Zhou Ling is really quite depressed. Very not easy to have a way to get money, but also let people block it! "Hey!" With a sigh, Zhou Ling threw the stove into the car and was ready to ride away, but before he could leave, a car suddenly came from the side road. This is a SUV, Dongfeng Peugeot 3008, this car is about two hundred thousand, is also a good car, this car in front of Zhou Ling drew a circle, unexpectedly stopped directly in front of Zhou Ling's tricycle, which makes Zhou Ling's eyebrows can not help wrinkling up. Are you looking for trouble again? Looking at the car, Zhou Ling took a look at the four guys who were still beside him and could not make a sound. Hey, brother, why did you leave so early today? Fortunately, I drove my father's car out, hehe, otherwise I couldn't find you! Looking at Zhou Ling, the car door opened and a fat man jumped out of the car. Looked at this fat man, Zhou Ling oh, this fat man Zhou Ling knows, is the day before yesterday the first person to buy his string. Today's string is sold out, no more. I guess I won't come here to sell string in the future. Sorry! Looking at this fat man, Zhou Ling smiled at him, counting up Zhou Ling's string can sell so hot, with this fat man has a close relationship. If the fat man hadn't been the first to taste it, Zhou Ling's string might have sold well, but the speed of becoming famous must have been slower. It was because the fat man bought the string and called a lot of buddies to come over that Zhou Ling's string sold better. Tut, it's a pity, but it doesn't matter. Brother, this time I'm here to talk to you about a big deal! Looking at the empty tricycle behind Zhou Ling, the fat man could not help smacking his lips, but this time he did not rush to string. A big deal? Hearing the fat man's words, Zhou Ling frowned, he really did not know what big business he could do! "Big brother, tell the truth, I want to buy your meat, how much you have, how much I want, you see if we go to sit and talk about the price and so on!" Looking at Zhou Ling's eyebrows, the fat man could not help wiping the sweat on his forehead. Zhou Ling must not sell him this time, or sell him to others. Now Zhou Ling has only sold it for two days, and it has not attracted too much attention. When Zhou Ling has sold it for a long time and the meat has been found by other people, there will be nothing to do with this fat man. Chapter 18: Valuable! "Ah, so!"! That's no problem! Zhou Ling breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that the big deal was actually this. Now he is worrying about the sale of his meat, and now the fat man says he wants to buy it, which is the best. Just sell the meat to him, and I'll save it! Jiang Yang, who happened to be blocked on this road, heard this guy say he wanted to buy meat. What else is there to say? As long as this guy's price is reasonable, it's the same to sell it to him. Although I'm sorry for the guests who are waiting to buy their own kebabs, Zhou Ling just feels a little sorry in his heart. He's a guy who thinks more about himself. What's more, he has more time to understand his own space. Now he feels that space is really more and more magical. Then let's go and talk about it. I'll be the host. Big brother must do me a favor! Hearing Zhou Ling say no problem, the fat man's face instantly laughed, originally too small to see clearly the eyes,jacuzzi manufacturers, this time better, directly invisible, into one. monalisa.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Super Dream System _ 20200215155753 TonyGibson 0 333 10-17-2022، 11:41 AM
آخرین ارسال: TonyGibson

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast